Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan (23140 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Bites Off Penis Of ‘rapist Who Asked For Mouth Action’ / Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic / Serial Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part Apprehended In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Griezwoman: 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2018
A rape victim who was battered by a rapist at Oluyole, Ibadan, Oyo State , has narrated her sad ordeal and further indicted the police.

The rape victim, Oghene Karo, whose sad experience with the rapist identified as Wale started off after they met at a mall, admitted following him home after he stated that he wasn’t after sex but just wanted them to chill together.
Wale who started making sex advances after they got home was rebuffed, and further slapped Oghene Karo when she shouted at him.

According to her, the rapist who claimed that he spent money on her, further stated that he won’t let her go even if she has been let off by other guys in the past.

Oghene Karo who eventually escaped but with bruises after a long struggle, reported the matter to the police, but got shocked after officers on duty only told Wale to give her N20k to treat herself and thereafter freed him. She further stated that she regrets reporting the incident to the police.

This is coming after it was reported that the incidence of rape has taken a serious dimension in Ibadan, Oyo State, with over 20 new cases reported monthly. A survey by NAN correspondent in Ibadan showed that the menace was fast assuming a dangerous dimension, with reported abuse of minors.

See more

https://zenithnaija.com/police-frees-rapist-who-battered-victim-in-ibadan/

1 Like

Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by dkronicle(m): 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
Wahala dey. You follow stranger same day go house.

54 Likes

Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by gbaskiboy: 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2018
second to comment, How many Likes can i get please?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by NwaAmaikpe: 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2018
shocked

Mumu girls.
I hear all they do is loiter around malls in Nigeria mostly Shoprite prowling like a roaring lion looking for whose pocket to devour.

What proof do we even have that he let her go freely?
Aunty say the truth let's know if he really penetrated your Dodan Barracks.
The truth will set you free just like a good policeman has set the accused free.

But she's still on a winning run.
She got her trips and feeebies in Shoprite,
She ended up being rewarded 20k
And she's now famous.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by TRUSTEDGUY: 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2018
E don't back so te Rapist no be criminal again abi.

2 Likes

Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2018
SAY NO TO INFRINGEMENT ON OUR FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHTS..RAPE IS NOT A CRIME!!!

4 Likes

Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by SwacoBlackPope: 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2018
Noted
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Darkseid(m): 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2018
While I'm not in support of the guy and think he should be jailed, this story get k-leg.
After buying you things, you followed him home to chill just like that, talk about greed. No well brought up lady will follow a man home like that unless she is expecting something to go down.

26 Likes

Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2018
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by KIDfurniture(m): 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2018
Olosho

3 Likes

Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by queensera(f): 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2018
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by itiswellandwell: 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2018
This isn't a rape case jooor. You followed him cos you want to chill. This is buhari Era. No free lunch in free Town. You should have used your money to chill. I believe, the police must have seen somethings to certified it's not a rape case and freed the guy. Awon oloriburuku omo. Always looking for someone to indict with their fake rape stories after they done bang all dicks and harries and realized their puscy done expand pass normal.

8GB Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Jenniferblog(f): 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2018
sad

Nigerian Pastor & Girlfriend Sex Tape Leaked Online Watch Video

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/nigerian-pastor-girlfriend-sex-tape-leaked-online-video/
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by futurism: 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2018
Girls it is not everybody's money u should chop. Ooo. Eg, the guy that dealt with gene Karo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by israelmao(m): 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2018
Expect any surprise from Nigerian Police.
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Coach1: 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2018
Pls, Nairalanders follow me (cheks7114) on Instagram and I will follow back. I need this to seal a job

1 Like

Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by bannykel: 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2018
This is Nigeria
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Pidginwhisper: 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2018
undecided
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Jflex07(m): 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
Say no to Rape. Women deserve some respect, women say no to oloshing too. Some times una long throat and greed dey cause una undoing.

4 Likes

Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by latsy: 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
Shame on the police.
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Darkseid(m): 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
queensera:
??
Are you the lady in the OP angry angry
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Jflex07(m): 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
Coach1:
Pls, Nairalanders follow me (cheks7114) on Instagram and I will follow back. I need this to seal a job
Hope you ain't a Bmc zombie
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by AngelicBeing: 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu girls.
I hear all they do is loiter around malls in Nigeria mostly Shoprite prowling like a roaring lion looking for whose pocket to devour.

What proof do we even have that he let her go freely?
Aunty say the truth let's know of he really penetrated your Dodan Barracks.
The truth will set you free just like a good policeman has set the accused free.

But she's still on a winning run.
She got her trips and feeebies in Shoprite,
She ended up being rewarded 20k
And she's now famous.
sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Groovenaija360(m): 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
cheesy
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by maisauki: 9:28pm On Nov 10, 2018
100naira is powafu, dont ask m how
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by sureheaven(m): 9:28pm On Nov 10, 2018
After the guy don spend hin money upon u finish, u followed him go hin house to go do what.?

U go come think say na only u dey smart sabi dey chop guys money and later won’t allow them have u. shocked

There’s no rape here, to whom much is given is much expected. cool

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
It's not rape.

Physical assault, battery or maybe attempted rape at a stretch.

4 Likes

Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
Mad police force
Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by sammirano: 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2018
Everybody is now claiming rape victim. Meteww

4 Likes

Re: Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan by Florblu(f): 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2018
Quite a substantial number of our population should be registered in mental houses receiving care. I mean, how can a man meet a woman in a day and take her home and even attempt to rape her?

I read people blaming the lady. Fine! she's is to be blamed but let's look at the root/cause. If the guy is well trained and was taught the dangers of inviting a total stranger to his abode we won't be here.

And as for the police force,at least those ones are good enough to demand for the lady's health bill. It can only get better

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnappers Lure Man From Ogun, Kill Him In Ondo After Collecting Ransom / Nnemelu Shalon Ifeoma, Missing UNN Student (Photos) / Policeman Gave Us Guns - Gang Of 5 Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.