Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,678 members, 7,854,852 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out (38983 Views)

I Feel Robbed I Should Have Never Voted For Laycon- Uriel Cries Out / I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel / Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by AnanseK(m): 10:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
Is she real?

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by Bossontop(m): 10:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Uriel I agree you are just 30 years old and do not deserve to be called Aunty.

But cut us some slack because only aunties have that big flattened out brezz of yours.
You have the brezz of a 70-year old.
undecided
Chaiiiii........Hanty uriel ryt now

[img]https://media1./images/7d9ad5ee12e5f257d5aff1746c1d5ba9/tenor.gif?itemid=3532235[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by lordswill03: 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
I don't get . why are we getting to know all these now?
Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by Coach1: 10:42pm On Nov 10, 2018
Pls, Nairalanders follow me (cheks7114) on Instagram and I will follow back. I need this to seal a job
Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by Mutemenot(m): 10:42pm On Nov 10, 2018
cry see leg like wetin my guy dey mould that year for Awka road come dey for artist for we head grin
Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 10, 2018
fabiano09:
you do look like an aunty
How do they look?
Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by dochenaj: 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
kimbraa:
I could relate my dear! People should stop calling her Aunt 'cause it would make her feel she's old.

That is how a girl I'm just 2years older where I work calls me Aunty. I unconscious answer, and on a second thought ask myself of what she sees me as while looking at herself. cheesy Nigerians sha!
Aunty, even you too?
Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by condralbedez: 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
lol,i don enter her twitter account wisper auntie ,jaa comot.
Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by Joshrob(m): 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
[quote author=kimbraa post=72856646]I could relate my dear! People should stop calling her Aunt 'cause it would make her feel she's old.

That is how a girl I'm just 2years older where I work calls me Aunty. I unconscious answer, and on a second thought ask myself of what she sees me as while looking at herself. cheesy Nigerians sha![/quote

I think she's right,you really look like those aunty that will call you back when pass and not greet them..
Aunty going night o!..
Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by Jaynom029(m): 10:50pm On Nov 10, 2018
OP; she is the only girl in a familly of 5 children (four boys, one girl)
vain repitation NLers aint illitrates
Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by Franklyine: 11:08pm On Nov 10, 2018
kimbraa:
I could relate my dear! People should stop calling her Aunt 'cause it would make her feel she's old.

That is how a girl I'm just 2years older where I work calls me Aunty. I unconscious answer, and on a second thought ask myself of what she sees me as while looking at herself. cheesy Nigerians sha!
Maybe you are her mum's sister or father's sister
Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by habymi: 11:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
ok
Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by iswallker(m): 11:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
kimbraa:

Nice..

Aunty Kim, so what's your line of work...
Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by oluxy(m): 11:15pm On Nov 10, 2018
OK aunt
Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by bluefilm: 11:32pm On Nov 10, 2018
Is she a lesbian too?

I heard anybody related to Charlie Boy is either gay or lesbo. shocked shocked shocked
Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by TruthHurts100: 11:33pm On Nov 10, 2018
Griezwoman:
Ex-Big Brother Naija star, Uriel, has called out Nigerians who slid into her DM with opening chats of ‘aunt’.

Uriel who threatened to block those who call her aunt, further stated that she didn’t grow up in Nigeria and so is not used to the ‘name’.

Read her insta-story post below;

Uriel Oputa was born and raised in the United Kingdom by her late father and mother. She is the only girl in a family of 5 children (four boys and one girl). She is also a graduate of Creative writing from Bedfordshire University.

Uriel had a stint with a media house, SugarMedia in London, as a researcher before quitting to pursue a career in music. She started recording in the UK straight after university and successfully created an Rnb album. The reality show star moved to Nigeria where she worked with Dekumzy, who produced her first solo Afro beat track titled ‘Merry go Round’.

She is closely related to Charly Boy as her late father was Justice Oputa’s blood brother. Her father who was a lawyer was a part of Oputa panel before his death. She is a model and a big fan of tattoos as she has four of them.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/im-not-your-aunt-uriel-cries-out/

When humility is too loud.... It's pride, arrogance. Period.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by clems88(m): 11:40pm On Nov 10, 2018
Hello guys. I'll get you an app with just 4,000 naira only and teach you how to earn on google Admob. If you are interested in earning cool cash DM me. The first 10 person will be given the self clicking app which has auto impression at 3,000�
Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by emmanuelGOE: 11:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
WHAT IF BUHARI IS NOT REALLY THE REAL PMB THEN NIGERIA IS IN DEEP TROUBLE!
FORMER MINISTER EXPLODE....

Former Minister of Culture, Olufemi Olukayode has taken to Facebook to buttress Nnamdi Kanu’s claim of President Buhari being substituted with a double who now parades himself as the President.
He highlighted some observations to support the claim.

#See the observations below.
Been thinking.

1. Buhari went for surgery in January.
2. The story was that he didn’t quite make it and was brain-dead.
3. Aisha came back crying in April.
4. Aisha was later barred by Mamman Daura and Abba Kyari from seeing Buhari.
5. In June/July, Buhari started receiving visitors in London.
6. Story was that he was always laughing
(me, thinks his double was still learning the ropes and was always laughing to hide what he didn’t know).
7. Buhari supposedly arrived Nigeria in July.
8. The Buhari wasn’t holding meetings or seen in public.
9. The Buhari became more vicious (even beyond his own evil threshold).
10. Ango Abdulahi had earlier alleged he was a
double Buhari.
11. FFK had a private interview alleging it was a double (buhari’s look-alike, Jubrin from Sudan) masquerading as president buhari.
12. AIT was threatened with calamity should the interview be aired.
13. The interview was docked and AIT paid.
14. Nnamdi Kanu alleged he was Jubrin, buhari’s look-alike from Sudan and not Buhari.
15. The Army was sent to attack Nnamdi Kanu
and kill him so that the information will be buried, unfortunately for the Army Nnamdi Kanu disappeared and appeared in Israel.
16. The attack was most unwise and was too risky to the country, yet it happened (the cabal wants the story dead by whatever means).
17. The IPOB attack backfired, even Orji Uzo Kanu who was contracted to execute Nnamdi Kanu's assassination now dumped by APC and barred from traveling out of Nigeria because of the failed contract.
18. The world powers commenced asking
questions.
19. The London surgeons are being questioned.
20. America, UK, France are smelling blood and
seek engagements.
21. Buhari or Jubrin/Cabal are vulnerable and
pull out of most global organizations.
22. The alleged double (buhari’s look-alike,
Jubrin from Sudan) doesn’t look up the few
times he’s in public.
23. The alleged double seems 15yrs younger.
24. The alleged double is somewhat shorter than the twin.
25. The alleged double has a different earlobe.
26. The alleged double has a hairline a distance away from the ears.
27. The alleged double is darker brown.
28. No one undergoing chemotherapy would have facial hair intact at the time.
29. The new Buhari sees without glasses.
30. The new one has a different nose; beaked
like an Arab’s.
31. Remembered the Rat invested President's office saga that made him stay away from his office ??.... It was all a cabal lie! The real reason was because the fingerprint of the new Buhari couldn't open the door of the Real PMB, the Cabal cooked the story in other to buy more time and use the avenue to remove the old security doors and replace with new ones.

You could remember that everything in the president's office was removed and replaced with new one before the fake Buhari entered.

32. Zahra complains to the minister that the thing in abuja is not her "father".
32. The Army is suddenly very powerful and
extremely dumb!
33. All Buhari children and his wife are no more in Aso Rock, the wife is under Oath not to say the truth or she will be killed by the Cabal.
34. UK and USA know the truth but used the opportunity to negotiate for more economic interest with the cabal.

35. In other to satisfy external interest and embezzle more money by the Cabal, Nigerian economy is now the Headquarters of poverty in the world according to global rating index.

The Cabal is not interested in improving the economy of Nigeria, they are like Yahoo boys or a kidnapper who has kidnapped the entire economy.

Since the fake Buhari entered, have you witnessed a major project going on in Nigeria. You only hear of promises and 1000 lies from Lai Muhammad, You will discover everything here to be true.

Courtesy of Nigerian secret intelligence (NSI).
Keep sharing....

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by IsiahRashad(m): 11:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
kimbraa:

Damn!
Your moniker is so finer than you.
Totally shattered the image I had about you �
Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by AlphaMajestic: 12:00am On Nov 11, 2018
please guys vote for tboss....

Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by Fbicacus: 12:01am On Nov 11, 2018
bit. ly/2OAs0HO check this awesome site to learn good stuff and become boss
Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by chinli(m): 12:04am On Nov 11, 2018
kimbraa:
How do they look?
Like you
Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 11, 2018
iswallker:

Nice..

Aunty Kim, so what's your line of work...
It's on my DP.
Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 11, 2018
You mean Uriel was born with a golden spoon cool
Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 11, 2018
Person dey think how to escape Naija,this one dey talk about one yeye "aunt"
Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by mayorwaa: 1:26am On Nov 11, 2018
see below prove!!

Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by Nobody: 2:35am On Nov 11, 2018
Nigerian landscape is infested with unknown asshats clamoring about and posing as accomplished when they are not.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by WetinConsignMe: 2:56am On Nov 11, 2018
Auntie Uriel knock it off, will ya.

Mumu woman, she no know say na only auntie people go dey call her now
Re: I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out by TheSmoothTalker(m): 3:42am On Nov 11, 2018
Ode

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aishwarya Rai Vs Katrina Kaif: Let The Battle Begin! / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary / Fans Term Bassey And Debie-Rise Cute Photos 'Pre-Wedding Pictures'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.