Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

“I Love My Husband” Sharon Oyakilome Shares Loveup Photo With Her Husband Philip - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “I Love My Husband” Sharon Oyakilome Shares Loveup Photo With Her Husband Philip (51630 Views)

10yearschallenge ; Sharon Oyakilome Shares Throwback Photo, Throws Shade / "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband / Sharon Oyakilome Frimpong Won Two Awards At The Same Time, Praise Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Love My Husband” Sharon Oyakilome Shares Loveup Photo With Her Husband Philip by CDCEO001: 9:08am On Nov 11, 2018
We know you love him, if you didn't you wouldn't have married him... And is too early not to love him again.
Hope you two last forever together, happy married life to you both.
Re: “I Love My Husband” Sharon Oyakilome Shares Loveup Photo With Her Husband Philip by Proffessorr: 9:42am On Nov 11, 2018
jesmond3945:
This people no dey hear word social media destroys marriage haba.

Exactly my thought!!
Re: “I Love My Husband” Sharon Oyakilome Shares Loveup Photo With Her Husband Philip by Ceska(f): 10:15am On Nov 11, 2018
Stay away from social media and be the Christian of the Bible. Keep your marriage safe from the world.
Re: “I Love My Husband” Sharon Oyakilome Shares Loveup Photo With Her Husband Philip by SAMBARRY: 10:29am On Nov 11, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
And the man remains silent while the woman does all the talking. . . .

If you know. . . . . You don “decode”! wink

May your marriage last longer than your parents’!
Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeee. kiss
Lol you have a point .men rarely profess their love for their partners on social media married or not.its women that go all out answering questions and spilling things about their relationships that no one asked them.but come to think of it this girl is so fresh and cute sha.daddy has worked and twisted brains of his customers abi audience for her to have the life she's living cheesy
Re: “I Love My Husband” Sharon Oyakilome Shares Loveup Photo With Her Husband Philip by Antoeni(m): 11:26am On Nov 11, 2018
Make una dey chop Christ embassy money,as una like
Re: “I Love My Husband” Sharon Oyakilome Shares Loveup Photo With Her Husband Philip by ajayiopy: 11:36am On Nov 11, 2018
KEEP YOUR HOME AWAY FROM SOCIAL MEDIA.
REMEMBER YOUR PARENTS
Re: “I Love My Husband” Sharon Oyakilome Shares Loveup Photo With Her Husband Philip by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nice couple. Meanwhile for those on active sub on access and family package,check my last topic to get compact sports
Re: “I Love My Husband” Sharon Oyakilome Shares Loveup Photo With Her Husband Philip by ACE1010: 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
frankanyiks:
Nne your marriage never months , you don dey post pics online dey love your husband.. remember witches for your village strong ohhh.. by the way if you no love your husband na me go love am?
grin grin
Re: “I Love My Husband” Sharon Oyakilome Shares Loveup Photo With Her Husband Philip by mechanics(m): 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
See the short skirt she's wearing and she claims to be a pastor's daughter.

1 Like

Re: “I Love My Husband” Sharon Oyakilome Shares Loveup Photo With Her Husband Philip by Vincad: 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
She better pass dem slay mamas wey dey ONLY wish and dream of an unrealistic "Tall, dark & handsome" partner wey only exist for Pluto. grin grin

It's not that unrealistic na. After all her husband is literally tall, dark and handsome.
Re: “I Love My Husband” Sharon Oyakilome Shares Loveup Photo With Her Husband Philip by lookingfly: 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2018
7figuresalary:
So ? Them no dey suck married woman brezz??
her husband right?if not,that's so bad.
Re: “I Love My Husband” Sharon Oyakilome Shares Loveup Photo With Her Husband Philip by samlake(m): 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
She can't just do without social media...I hope it doesn't backfire on them...
Re: “I Love My Husband” Sharon Oyakilome Shares Loveup Photo With Her Husband Philip by gwama: 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
Do you have the choice not to love him, it's your husband, it's you who chose him, so you have no choice, you must love him. undecided undecided
Re: “I Love My Husband” Sharon Oyakilome Shares Loveup Photo With Her Husband Philip by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
lookingfly:
her husband right?if not,that's so bad.
U know how many married women I don suck dia brezz??
Re: “I Love My Husband” Sharon Oyakilome Shares Loveup Photo With Her Husband Philip by Franklyine: 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
frankanyiks:
Nne your marriage never months , you don dey post pics online dey love your husband.. remember witches for your village strong ohhh.. by the way if you no love your husband na me go love am?
Edo witches grin
Re: “I Love My Husband” Sharon Oyakilome Shares Loveup Photo With Her Husband Philip by Franklyine: 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
7figuresalary:
How can you be proud of sucking fallen brezz,
Abeg go and look for standing brezz.
Re: “I Love My Husband” Sharon Oyakilome Shares Loveup Photo With Her Husband Philip by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2018
Franklyine:

How can you be proud of sucking fallen brezz,
Abeg go and look for standing brezz.
Must every married woman possess a fallen brezz??..The ones I sucked are all firm..
Re: “I Love My Husband” Sharon Oyakilome Shares Loveup Photo With Her Husband Philip by holyword: 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
Endtime daughter ,why can't you cover your body properly. Is it the way Jesus educate you to be dressing as an hebrew woman ?
Re: “I Love My Husband” Sharon Oyakilome Shares Loveup Photo With Her Husband Philip by Cindy08: 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2018
ArticleBeast:

Shurrup pretender...Her husband loves her lai dat. You wey they cover body na so you holy
Now I know ur actually a damm fvcking beast as ur name imply
Re: “I Love My Husband” Sharon Oyakilome Shares Loveup Photo With Her Husband Philip by ArticleBeast: 6:16pm On Nov 11, 2018
Cindy08:
Now I know ur actually a damm fvcking beast as ur name imply
k...are you a virgin?
Re: “I Love My Husband” Sharon Oyakilome Shares Loveup Photo With Her Husband Philip by lookingfly: 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2018
7figuresalary:
but why married women, single ladies don finish? undecided
Re: “I Love My Husband” Sharon Oyakilome Shares Loveup Photo With Her Husband Philip by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2018
lookingfly:
but why married women, single ladies don finish? undecided
I have a thing for MILFS...so intriguing... Try it..
Re: “I Love My Husband” Sharon Oyakilome Shares Loveup Photo With Her Husband Philip by lookingfly: 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2018
7figuresalary:
I have a thing for MILFS...so intriguing... Try it..
am just imagining the amount of guys that will suck your wife's brezz grin
Re: “I Love My Husband” Sharon Oyakilome Shares Loveup Photo With Her Husband Philip by SweetKay3: 9:42pm On Nov 11, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Thought wives were suppose to submit to and not necessarily love their hubby in return. . .

What do I know?

Lol, na you be Bible �
Re: “I Love My Husband” Sharon Oyakilome Shares Loveup Photo With Her Husband Philip by InansBobo(m): 5:54pm On Nov 13, 2018
MiddleDimension:

what's wrong with her dress for crying out loud! the dunamis Paul Enenche thinks this kind of dress is wrong. shame on him
which Dunamis pastor na, quote him pls
Re: “I Love My Husband” Sharon Oyakilome Shares Loveup Photo With Her Husband Philip by gwama: 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2018
ajayiopy:
KEEP YOUR HOME AWAY FROM SOCIAL MEDIA.
REMEMBER YOUR PARENTS

Not a social media kill her parents marriage, but the distance cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Christian Couple Have Sex After Traditional Marriage Ceremony? / Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) / Ayodele Blasts Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Over Silence On Killings Of Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.