Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,063 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

If You Were Born Into A Christian Home, You Are Forever Saved, Except - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Were Born Into A Christian Home, You Are Forever Saved, Except (14341 Views)

Who Is The Head Of A Christian Home? Christ Or The Husband? / "Once Saved, Forever Saved": Wrong And Unscriptural! / When And Why Did You Change The Church You Were Born Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Born Into A Christian Home, You Are Forever Saved, Except by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 11, 2018
Codo22:
bullshit
baba you just said it all in one pic
Re: If You Were Born Into A Christian Home, You Are Forever Saved, Except by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 10:56am On Nov 11, 2018
walexyf1:

Lolzzzz.... Yu go don hear dem talk am well b dat o
Anything Nigerians hear they begin to sing it everywhere. Like minions

1 Like

Re: If You Were Born Into A Christian Home, You Are Forever Saved, Except by bransonbig: 11:07am On Nov 11, 2018
If the �trumpet sounds today where will you be? If you die without Christ you will �regret it. Jesus is coming soon, repent now Revelations 22:12. Pass this to atleast 10 PEOPLE now, use your whatsapp to preach the �Gospel� and win souls for Christ. Remember if u ignore it, it will stand against you�
Re: If You Were Born Into A Christian Home, You Are Forever Saved, Except by Sniper4real(m): 11:16am On Nov 11, 2018
So me that my p man be pastor, I'll saved forever. I can do and undo. Nice 1
Re: If You Were Born Into A Christian Home, You Are Forever Saved, Except by sweetrace(f): 11:25am On Nov 11, 2018
paxonel:
Except along the line in your life on this earth you decided to be converted from the christian faith to join islam, athiesm, budhaism, judaism, african traditional idol worshipping or any other faith of this world other than christianity.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

That simply means, no man cometh to the father except by christianity.
Not by judaism or abraham or any other faith as it applied in the days when scriptures were written.

Today, there are several faiths other than the christian faith but only the christian faith is the recommended faith.

If you are not in christianity you are among the goat.
If you are in christianity you are among the sheep. matt 25:23

Now, do not listen to any pastor telling you that you must be righteous or born again or go to church before you can be saved.

The only criteria for salvation is your faith in christ.

Without faith it is impossible to please God.

Being born into a Christian home can at best make you religious. True Christianity is a one on one relationship with Christ.
Re: If You Were Born Into A Christian Home, You Are Forever Saved, Except by Ijeshaooduaman: 11:27am On Nov 11, 2018
[s]
adegeye38:

Your heading doesnt make aby sense, Jesus says no one comes to the father except through me, meaning without believing and confessing in the death and resurrection of jesus christ dere is no salvation and it doesn't matter wether u ar born in a Christian home or not.
Every body is an individual, no one can get saved for another person.
And if you decide to live your life in sin, yoy lose d salvation
[/s]
Re: If You Were Born Into A Christian Home, You Are Forever Saved, Except by ollah2: 11:33am On Nov 11, 2018
Slikbae:
It's better to be quiet than make such blasphemous statements. There is no religion more tolerant than Christianity.

So says the person that has met the over 4000 other religions on earth. Great!!

1 Like

Re: If You Were Born Into A Christian Home, You Are Forever Saved, Except by Promisingchild: 11:35am On Nov 11, 2018
U can not convince everyone with ur word, u will say u are lucky meeting urself as a Christian beside u read dis ..u can never know if u don't read.
It is not written in d Bible dat Jesus is a Christian, is what u were told. John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the
truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father,
but by me." dis is d teaching of Jesus not because he is a xtian. Q 5vs 3 also z this day I have perfected your religion and I have complete my favour upon you and I have chosen for u Islam as a religion.
Me: Pls oo no abuse ooo I only cheer my own naa ni o
stay bless.
Re: If You Were Born Into A Christian Home, You Are Forever Saved, Except by Promisingchild: 11:37am On Nov 11, 2018
U can not convince everyone with ur word, u will say u are lucky meeting urself as a Christian beside u read dis ..u can never know if u don't read.
It is not written in d Bible dat Jesus is a Christian, is what u were told. John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the
truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father,
but by me." dis is d teaching of Jesus not because he is a xtian. Q 5vs 3 also z this day I have perfected your religion and I have complete my favour upon you and I have chosen for u Islam as a religion.
Me: Pls oo no abuse ooo I only share my own naa ni o
stay bless.
Re: If You Were Born Into A Christian Home, You Are Forever Saved, Except by CUMMAN: 11:44am On Nov 11, 2018
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were Born Into A Christian Home, You Are Forever Saved, Except by CrownFemi: 11:57am On Nov 11, 2018
If to believe in Jesus' death and as our Lord will save us, Christ would have preached that to the pharasis in Matthew 19 Vs 16 to 30. If Christ agreed to what you said he would have preached it throughout his 3 years ministry. Who should I believe, the master Jesus himself or the followers who said otherwise
Re: If You Were Born Into A Christian Home, You Are Forever Saved, Except by kareemkamil(m): 12:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
Jesus didn't said he is the only way and truth & the life. Besides Christianity is a false religion.
Re: If You Were Born Into A Christian Home, You Are Forever Saved, Except by YAHREIGNS: 12:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
You need to define Christianity, Righteousness, Salvation and faith. You've used them in contradiction with each other.

paxonel:
Except along the line in your life on this earth you decided to be converted from the christian faith to join islam, athiesm, budhaism, judaism, african traditional idol worshipping or any other faith of this world other than christianity.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Not by judaism or abraham or any other faith as it applied in the days when scriptures were written.

Today, there are several faiths other than the christian faith but only the christian faith is the recommended faith.

Now, do not listen to any pastor telling you that you must be righteous or born again or go to church before you can be saved.

Re: If You Were Born Into A Christian Home, You Are Forever Saved, Except by Teeboi56: 12:26pm On Nov 11, 2018
I swear to God Almighty he/she is not save
Re: If You Were Born Into A Christian Home, You Are Forever Saved, Except by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
I was born into a Christian home, I was programmed to be a Christian and I was conditioned to believe that all non Christians shall roast in hell.
I wanted to believe otherwise because I detest such arrangement; how can a god be so daft, wicked, bias, tribalistic, selective, ... But programming would not allow me until one day...

I discovered that the spiritual journey of man is personal and individual, it is a lie that we all must follow the same path; in fact, the path is inside of everyone but the programming is shading it.

I dumped all those shits; both the creator and the created. Christian or non Christian, all organized religions are man made, their gods and saviors plus satan are fashioned to match their design.

Brethren, turn inside and meditate. One day you will be amazed when you have a glimpse of your true nature, you will suddenly understand why you are here without any folklore, the ensued confidence will make you laugh at the glorified ignorance that people called wisdom; you will understand that death is not different from waking up after long dream, ....you will know death and deathlessness, you will laugh @your own forgetfulness ....

You can keep your religion if you don't like the idea of dropping it, but it is certain that one day during meditation you will see that you are bigger than what you've been following all your life.
Re: If You Were Born Into A Christian Home, You Are Forever Saved, Except by kenchizzy(m): 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
christianity is the reason for african backwardness.....check nation like china,israel and UAE and you will believe that christianity have kill nigeria and africa in whole #rubbishpost
Re: If You Were Born Into A Christian Home, You Are Forever Saved, Except by engrjacuzzi: 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
*How did the Fight start❓:*
���

After Service on Sunday, a Wife saw Her Husband sitting quietly in d Church Garden. She got concerned and decided to ask Him.

Wife: Hey Darling, why are U sitting so quietly in d Garden? What is Bothering U?

Husband: I am thinking about d Confession of Our Pastor. It's making Me Uncomfortable.

Wife: What is it?
Husband: The Pastor confessed that He has Slept with all d Married Women and single Girls in d Church but ONLY one Woman didn't want to Sleep with Him because She Fears God.

Wife: It must be that Madam Comfort...She's always doing Holy Holy. ...........
NA THERE THE FIGHT START!
�����

*Happy Sunday!*
Re: If You Were Born Into A Christian Home, You Are Forever Saved, Except by danarchy4(m): 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2018

Re: If You Were Born Into A Christian Home, You Are Forever Saved, Except by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
chai! embarassed what bout me? i was born into ganja smoking tree hugging religion. All we do is smoke bags of ganja hug trees and fuvk different females of our members.

we believe God created ganja and God smokes ganja too otherwise he wouldn't have created ganja plant.
And we also believe we will go to heaven, were ever ther fuvk heaven is located.

Aireeey!! grin
Re: If You Were Born Into A Christian Home, You Are Forever Saved, Except by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nice one. Meanwhile for those on active sub on access and family package check my last topic to get compact sports
Re: If You Were Born Into A Christian Home, You Are Forever Saved, Except by Dantedasz(m): 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
Re: If You Were Born Into A Christian Home, You Are Forever Saved, Except by Dantedasz(m): 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y201QzDdzbg

Religion can make you lose your intelligence and do crazy things like kill for your God.
Re: If You Were Born Into A Christian Home, You Are Forever Saved, Except by guyla: 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2018
paxonel:

Christianity has its root in Judaism, yet in the days of Judaism Christ said to a Judaist "except a man be born again he can not see the kingdom of God" John 3:6
You must be born again, it's true we are not saved by works but by grace, yet he that names the name of the Lord must depart from iniquity, finally be you holy for the God we serve is holy
You are not totally right,
Re: If You Were Born Into A Christian Home, You Are Forever Saved, Except by Dantedasz(m): 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODetOE6cbbc

All Gods are man made,in the end you will realise what you worshipped all your life is just in your head.
Re: If You Were Born Into A Christian Home, You Are Forever Saved, Except by guyla: 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
tstx:
The Muslims think this too... Budhist too and so does every other major religion on earth... So who is fooling whom?

The way i see it.. This talk is just to get more followers..

Anywhere you dey so long as you are pure at heart... Nothing dey happen...

Meanwhile y'all might want to read the post below... 5 Ways The Bible Was Influenced By Other Religions

Mr man you only say this because You were born into a Christian home... If you were brought into the world by an Alfa you wouldn't be here saying this....
... We are all victims of circumstances

No, if you know the truth, the truth you know will set you free, if he were born into the home of an alpha and later read the biography of Muhammad and found out that he was born 560 AD of Christ,he will understand that everything done in Islam was virtually copied from Christianity
Re: If You Were Born Into A Christian Home, You Are Forever Saved, Except by guyla: 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2018
paxonel:
exacly !
You are on point!

The bottomline is, every religion(including my christianity) making statements saying they are the only way to God or salvation are mere rhetorical statements and should not be a source of division or cleavages among adherents of the various religions of the world.

One love for all, irrespective their faith or religion

Christianity is not religion , judgement will be based on what you did with God's free gift Jesus Christ
John 3:18
Re: If You Were Born Into A Christian Home, You Are Forever Saved, Except by Tunmise4real: 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2018
Hmmmm, you are rightly wrong my brother. your write up is nothing but stark heresy which bible refer to as "Nicolaitan doctrine". I advise your to allow Holy spirit Himself to teach you so that U won't be ignorantly leading people to hell.
Re: If You Were Born Into A Christian Home, You Are Forever Saved, Except by Angelcoco: 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
what's wrong with traditional religions?
Re: If You Were Born Into A Christian Home, You Are Forever Saved, Except by Puzzypleazer: 1:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
paxonel:
[s]Except along the line in your life on this earth you decided to be converted from the christian faith to join islam, athiesm, budhaism, judaism, african traditional idol worshipping or any other faith of this world other than christianity.

[/s]
this stupid guy is the reason why boko haram still kills people
and instead of the stupid mods to ban this idiot forvever for talking ribbish and promoting religious war, they took it to front page
Re: If You Were Born Into A Christian Home, You Are Forever Saved, Except by fof1: 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
paxonel:

PLS U ARE A FALSE TEACHER AS WHAT U HAVE PRESENTED HERE AND D WAY U HAVE PRESENTED IT IS COMPLETELY HERETIC, FALSE TEACHING THAT WILL LEAD PEOPLE TO HELL FIRE. ANY PERSON BORN INTO THIS THIS WORLD WHETHER CHRISTIAN HOME OR NOT MUST HAVE A PERSONAL CONFESSION AND RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS CHRIST AS LORD AND SAVIOUR TO BE SAVED. A BELIEVING PARENT CAN NOT AND DOES NOT COVER D PERSONAL SALVATION OF THEIR CHILDREN. SALVATION IS A PERSONAL DECISION WHEN ANY COMES INTO D AGE OF ACCOUNTABILITY AS WILL BE SEEN BY GOD. SO PLS STOP BEING HERETIC. WHAT U LIGHTLY KNOW ABOUT, TALK LESS AND BE LESS CRITICAL OF BIBLICAL LEADERSHIP,PLS.
Re: If You Were Born Into A Christian Home, You Are Forever Saved, Except by tstx(m): 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2018
[quote author=guyla post=72870778][/quote]

Christianity copied from ancient religions too.. Click on the link contained in my original post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Sues Faith Academy Over Child's Death / Question: Did God Fulfil His Covenant With King Ahaz? (Virgin Birth) / Pope Francis Expels Cristian Precht, Bañados Of Chile, Over Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.