Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,412 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

Nollywood Actress, Joke Jigan Welcomes Her First Child With Her Partner. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Joke Jigan Welcomes Her First Child With Her Partner. (806 Views)

Joke Jigan Is Engaged As Olawale Osato Jegunmah Proposes (Photos) / Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics / Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Joke Jigan Welcomes Her First Child With Her Partner. by nairafamedotcom: 7:53am On Nov 11, 2018
Nollywood actress, Joke Jigan is now a proud mother as she welcomed her first child with her partner.

The 40-year-old mother who shared news of her baby’s arrival on Instagram, also thanked Toyin Abraham over her gifts.

Joke Jigan wrote;
Aunty Toyin!!!!!!!!!! I wasn’t going to post MAX pictures but When I picked the call and u asked for address I tot to myself “she won’t come jare” but I saw u in less than 10minutes,u did not just come o ! U were so happy u danced and prayed I saw the smile on your face and it’s genuine God bless your heart and u shall be celebrated!!!! Thank u for the cash!!!!I’ll use it wisely I swear ! I love you big sis and am proud to call u my big sis anytime any day.

More photos
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/11/nollywood-actress-joke-jigan-welcomes.html

Re: Nollywood Actress, Joke Jigan Welcomes Her First Child With Her Partner. by Imortal001: 7:59am On Nov 11, 2018
Great

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Dumped By Sholaye Jeremi: Ifu Ennada Reacts / Anita Joseph Bares Cleavage In Wrap Dress / Regina Daniels Blast Those Questioning Her Wealth After She Bought Her 2nd Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.