Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,243 members, 7,849,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:06 AM

I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu (36693 Views)

Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post / Nigerian Troops Kill 134 Terrorists, Apprehend 16 Informants In Borno / I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by ddeola: 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2018
Goansidownjo
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Jaideyone(m): 4:09pm On Nov 11, 2018
raindodger13:
This guy is funny to me grin. Even is he does have spies in Aso Rock he should have kept quiet about it so that he doesn't blow their cover instead of trying to flex muscle.
and of buhari falls sick now some people will leverage on that statement and blame ibos for poising him.

the fool should have died peacefully during python dance

1 Like

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Jaideyone(m): 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nasafina:

Alaba boys are after there business but deep in heart they with me

Gone are the days you guys threaten us with abandon property lol, this time we will insure our properties.

IPOB will start lecturing our people on that soon
yes my bloder

the insurance kompany will help us carry our properties to alaibo grin

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by okongo(m): 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Nasafina(f): 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
Benekruku:

What did Ikwerres do to Igbo properties in Rivers state?

I await your answer

Where dis one from biko sad sad

Do i have any discussion with you??

Your govt encouraged abandon property and lazy losers who couldn't afford nor maintain the properties took it. Today were are they compared to those whoes properties were taken?? We still have properties all over the world.

I'm very such that Benekruku is eyeing igbo property but this time insurance go cover am
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Nasafina(f): 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2018
Jaideyone:
yes my bloder

the insurance kompany will help us carry our properties to alaibo grin

Werey, shebi shell and other oyibo companies de naija

Las las we go count our properties as foreign property with foreign insurance.

We shall control your country's economy from our dear nation
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by omooba969(m): 4:22pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nasafina:

I can reference to Chief Awolowo’s policy—which he formulated as the then Finance Minister (20 pounds policy)

the 3Rs—Rehabilitation, Reconstruction and Reintegration which never happened.

All those monies were looted and that gave you guys free education which you praise awolowo for and the development of lagos and abuja which you enjoy today

It seems you don't understand the meaning of 'reference' as it's used in this context.

Can you kindly provide a link to your claim?
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Benekruku(m): 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nasafina:

Where dis one from biko sad sad

Do i have any discussion with you??

Your govt encouraged abandon property and lazy losers who couldn't afford nor maintain the properties took it. Today were are they compared to those whoes properties were taken?? We still have properties all over the world.

I'm very such that Benekruku is eyeing igbo property but this time insurance go cover am

Chest beating runs in the blood.

Other tribes have no property all over the world. Keep forming millionaires. Millions that can't have a city in the entire South East.

Be calling towns cities. Millions by boasting, Nothing to show for it
Kano we have in the North, Lagos in the West, What do you have in the East? Onitsha and Anambra? grin
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by delishpot: 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
KelB:
FG will Jst sack all igbo people working in Aso rock
This man sef

For sure from the cook to that his Phantom Christian/Igbo son In Law that he used to do Nigerians wash wash during his campaign

2 Likes

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by akanbiaa(m): 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2018
Admin401:
Putting your spies in danger so you can brag online. Just learn to keep your mouth shut.
He might not have any spies just a ploy to destabilize the Villa by having unnecessary suspicion and sacking of people and living in deep fear and also a way to get at his ibo speaking workers at Aso rock for they might not longer be trusted or even sacked or frustrated making them hate the Government.
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Nasafina(f): 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2018
omooba969:

It seems you don't understand the meaning of 'reference' as it's used in this context.

Can you kindly provide a link to your claim?

Whatever the meaning is i don't care

The truth shall set you free, the free education you enjoyed in the west was as a result of awolowo policy (20 pounds policy)

The development of Abuja and lagos was a result of failed implementation of the 3Rs policy

Kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by omooba969(m): 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
FBIL:

Igbos aren't too Keen about any errand boy serving in Jubril's cabinet. It's because you can't create any job that's why you value employment so much. If Jubril flushes those errand boys, we don't care. We want all our people to be self-employed so that we can survive when the name ''Nigeria'' will cease to exist, as being packaged by the Powers beyond Jubril.

You must really think a nation is serviced and sustained by just selling motor spare parts & pirated CDs. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Nasafina(f): 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
Benekruku:

Chest beating runs in the blood.

Other tribes have no property all over the world. Keep forming millionaires. Millions that can't have a city in the entire South East.

Be calling towns cities. Millions by boasting, Nothing to show for it
Kano we have in the North, Lagos in the West, What do you have in the East? Onitsha and Anambra? grin

You lazy mofo is always eyeing Igbo properties hence i mentioned you.

After the war we developed our lands to what it is today without the help of the govt despite the fact that there was a 3R project aimed at the affected areas.

Benekruku you're from NE and we know how much the govt and the world bank have invested in the NE just to develop just imagine if such amount was used to develop the war torn areas of the east cool What do you think

We are proud of ourselves
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
jrusky:
Can you all see why I hate this guy called Kanu? I'm very sure his stupid follower will called his stupid talk *strategy*

And if Buhari send all igbo s in his cabinet packing now they will say Buhari is a tribalist, Buhari hate igbo s, they are being marginalised and plenty blabla for God sake I don't know why my people suddenly become these stupid.

Look at what the ipob called the emperor of igboland spewing out of his mouth? I said this guy is a bastard. I blame the Fed govt because someone like this shouldn't be existing in the first place.

I won't be surprise if this anuofia will one day return home to register a political party and deceitfully called it *Biafra National Party* and him.the presidential candidate and yet his stupid followers will still shout hail thee Kanu. Una zombie pass apc zombie I swear.

Buhari should investigate all igbo s in his cabinet and if truth can not be ascertain pls Buhari should either sack all igbo s around him or arrest all who stood as surety for him to get bail and he ran away or press isreal govt to vomit this bastard back home by force or by fire or else isreal will loose all their investments in Nigeria as Abacha shut France up then I swear I will support Buhari on any of these action because one idiot and a bastard can not be disturbing everybody.
are you wrii another article are your quoting You Guys Amazes Me
Must we Igbos Love Nigeria capital NO
we are with KANU if like cry till eternity na you Sabi
the Lov we hav for KANU is beyond your Understanding bro
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by omooba969(m): 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nasafina:

Whatever the meaning is i don't care

The truth shall set you free, the free education you enjoyed in the west was as a result of awolowo policy (20 pounds policy)

The development of Abuja and lagos was a result of failed implementation of the 3Rs policy

Kiss the truth

I believe the supposed £20 policy was after the civil war right?undecided

LIE kill you there.

The Free Education scheme was formally introduced on 17 January, 1955 & the Biafra started on 05 July, 1967 - now I see why you struggle with referencing your claim.

Orí e tí dàrú, you are one with Nnamdi Kanu the lying coward.

Òpònú rádaràda. cool
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Benekruku(m): 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nasafina:

You lazy mofo is always eyeing Igbo properties hence i mentioned you.

After the war we developed our lands to what it is today without the help of the govt despite the fact that there was a 3R project aimed at the affected areas.

Benekruku you're from NE and we know how much the govt and the world bank have invested in the NE just to develop just imagine if such amount was used to develop the war torn areas of the east cool What do you think

We are proud of ourselves

Stop encouraging yourselves when you doing poorly.

Since the war ended, where have you gotten to outside massive migration from the region to go earn a living outside

Are you aware 70% of Total landmass in the East is still wildlife.. Research the fact. Millions we keep hearing, multi billion we keep hearing and nothing to show for it outside filled up busses trooping into the West and North on daily basis, or frequent flights to Indian, South Africa, Indonesia, Malaysia and the likes.

Vietnam fought war, they somewhere today, Even Israel did and we know where the stand.

Oga, am just proving that you chest beat too much.

1 Like

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by omooba969(m): 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
Hizzy:

are you wrii another article are your quoting You Guys Amazes Me
Must we Igbos Love Nigeria capital NO
we are with KANU if like cry till eternity na you Sabi
the Lov we hav for KANU is beyond your Understanding bro

Only you can save yourself from you.

Gerrit? grin
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by omooba969(m): 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
Benekruku:

Since the war ended, where have you gotten to outside massive migration from the region to go earn a living outside

Are you aware 70% of Total landmass in the East is still wildlife.. Research the fact. Millions we keep hearing, multi billion we keep hearing and nothing to show for it outside filled up busses trooping into the West and North on daily basis, or frequent flights to Indian, South Africa, Indonesia, Malaysia and the likes.

Vietnam fought war, they somewhere today, Even Israel did and we know where the stand.

Ovoko! cheesy

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Nasafina(f): 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2018
[s]
Benekruku:

[/s]

Let the govt leave your fatherland in Maiduguri let's see if it will be developed till Jesus come grin grin

After the war the govt had a 3R project the thought without them we can't rebuild our damaged homes but we did. We are proud of ourselves and without us you guys are doomed
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2018
omooba969:

Only you can save yourself from you.
Gerrit? grin
De there de think of people way no de think about you
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Nasafina(f): 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
[s]
omooba969:

I believe the supposed £20 policy was after the civil war right?undecided

LIE kill you there.

The Free Education scheme was formally introduced on 17 January, 1955 & the Biafra started on 05 July, 1967 - now I see why you struggle with referencing your claim.

Orí e tí dàrú, you are one with Nnamdi Kanu the lying coward.

Òpònú rádaràda. cool
[/s]

Ask your father if he will be proud to tell you the truth.

I hate liars you said you knew nothing about the £20 policy by your ancestor.

With the £20 policy you ancestor did only sponsor your free education but also acquired other properties for himself. You guys should always appreciate the VANQUISHED
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by omooba969(m): 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
akanbiaa:
He might not have any spies just a ploy to destabilize the Villa by having unnecessary suspicion and sacking of people and living in deep fear and also a way to get at his ibo speaking workers at Aso rock for they might not longer be trusted or even sacked or frustrated making them hate the Government.

Would you say that's a good & effective strategy?grin
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by xcelentattitude(m): 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
This is a scam!

Is either he is lieing or he is not saying the truth.

Why would someone be dumb enough to reveal the location of his spies.
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Benekruku(m): 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nasafina:
[s][/s]

Let the govt leave your fatherland in Maiduguri let's see if it will be developed till Jesus come grin grin

After the war the govt had a 3R project the thought without them we can't rebuild our damaged homes but we did. We are proud of ourselves and without us you guys are doomed

Which government had the thought grin

So it's not constant for people to rebuild after war? You empathise with yourselves alot.

You mentioned having homes across the world, but nothing you have at home. Does are tell you your tribes men are escaping from the region.

Let Biafra come and see you guys starting from the scratch again. At least you know cost of running buisnessman in foreign country and what visa and work permit applications will look like. You will know how much foreign students pay to study abroad.

Few I mentioned.

1 Like

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by omooba969(m): 5:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nasafina:
[s][/s]

Ask your father if he will be proud to tell you the truth.

I hate liars you said you knew nothing about the £20 policy by your ancestor.

With the £20 policy you ancestor did only sponsor your free education but also acquired other properties for himself. You guys should always appreciate the VANQUISHED

Another diversion tacticgrin - abeg quote any of my comments where I mentioned knowing or not knowing about your fathom £20?

I challenge you to refute my claim up there about the dates of events to expose your lies & render you helpless.

You are a BLOODY LIAR!

I am still waiting on you to reference your £20 policy claim.

Oníro òshì. cheesy
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Nasafina(f): 5:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
omooba969:

Another diversion tacticgrin - abeg quote any of my comments where I mentioned knowing or not knowing about your fathom £20?

I challenge you to refute my claim up there about the dates of events to expose your lies & render you helpless.

You are a BLOODY LIAR!

I am still waiting on you to reference your £20 policy claim.

Oníro òshì. cheesy

Was awolowo the Finance Minister during that time

If yes then go ask him or read about his policy during the time of the war.

Efulefu
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Nasafina(f): 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2018
Benekruku:

Which government had the thought grin

The zoo govt

[s]So it's not constant for people to rebuild after war? You empathise with yourselves alot. [/s]

Why did the govt instituted the 3Rs—Rehabilitation, Reconstruction and Reintegration

You mentioned having homes across the world, but nothing you have at home. Does are tell you your tribes men are escaping from the region.

Home is meant for relaxation after all we have our own indeginous companies in the east. At the bolded we can to exploit you guys just like the british did when the came to africa

Let Biafra come and see you guys starting from the scratch again. At least you know cost of running buisnessman in foreign country and what visa and work permit applications will look like. You will know how much foreign students pay to study abroad.

I hope the zoo is not the foreign country you talking about?? Nigeria cannot survive without us, so we will manage your economy from our nation. I hope you know that nigeria has no database so how will the know who the foreigners are

Few I mentioned.
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Westaslave2(f): 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
goslowgoslow:

What a laugh!! How do you know all Ibos are with him? My wife is pure Ibo and she is never with him. For those who are with him it is pure ignorance. How can you be with a coward or a captain that abandon his ship? Kanu is a scam!
shame on u, hw many women has honour n u knw some men ar weaker dan women
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Benekruku(m): 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nasafina:

Nigeria cannot survive without you. What a statement. grin

Like I said earlier, chest beating runs in the blood. Go first and let's see who suffers the most.

A country without a city, International airport or Sea port

You will agree with me it will take above 10decades to arrive at where Nigeria stand if Nigeria stops moving.

Land locked with very minutes resources that will go outdated 10years from now.

I pity you. But trust you guys, you will be paying for visas constantly to escape that shithole.

I know your lots, a transporter from East to West or North can never go out of business. Migration happens daily.

1 Like

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by omooba969(m): 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nasafina:

Was awolowo the Finance Minister during that time

If yes then go ask him or read about his policy during the time of the war.

Efulefu

Reference your £20 policy claim and stop displaying your foolishness on NL.

You are a BLOODY LIAR!
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by omooba969(m): 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2018
Westaslave2:
shame on u, hw many women has honour, u knw some men ar weaker dan women

Unintelligent trash.

Just read your trash and see if it makes sense.
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by McCoy662(m): 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nasafina:
[s][/s]

You're not Igbo and stop trying to be like jubril

Bleep you modafucker

You brain dead. you are so daft to believe that baseless and clueless logic. Like kanu like his followers... Fools!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock / Pictures and video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Edo / Judge Who Ruled Against Sanusi's Reinstatement Is In The US - Gov Yusuf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.