Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Peter Obi: Which Of The Western Governor Have Done These To Other Region-photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Which Of The Western Governor Have Done These To Other Region-photos (1325 Views)

This State Governor Have No Wife Nor Children / Mogadishu Somalia Looks Beautiful More Than The Niger Delta Region[photos] / Apart From Sw Which Other Region Can You Find Lot Of YORUBAS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: Which Of The Western Governor Have Done These To Other Region-photos by Anambralstson: 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2018
Mr Peter Obi has supported many schools in Nigeria, these happened long before they nominated him as VP candidate of PDP, his firms Fidelity bank, Next cash and carry, Tecno oil& Gas, and other big conglomerates he attracted to Nigeria such as Sabmillar now (International brewery) has provided thousands of jobs to many Nigerians, his branches are all over Nigeria creating jobs, opportunities and revenue to Nigeria and states. A bigot can't do these

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Which Of The Western Governor Have Done These To Other Region-photos by Anambralstson: 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2018
Propaganda will not help APC in this election, Nigerians are smart

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Which Of The Western Governor Have Done These To Other Region-photos by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2018
Good Yorubas knows and are happy while the evil one are not..

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Which Of The Western Governor Have Done These To Other Region-photos by hisgrace090: 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
Calling peter obi a bigot is the worst case of mouth diaoreah I have seen recently.

Though I never stay one on one with him, but cannot easily forget his good work as a gov when I was in anambra state during his regime.

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Which Of The Western Governor Have Done These To Other Region-photos by Anambralstson: 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
hisgrace090:
Calling peter obi a bigot is the worst case of mouth diaoreah I have seen recently.
Exactly

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Which Of The Western Governor Have Done These To Other Region-photos by OMNIVIRUS(m): 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2018
Propaganda would not take our attention again from the real deal, which is what have You the incumbent done to improve
Our Economy
Our Security
Our Education
Our Infrastructure etc

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Which Of The Western Governor Have Done These To Other Region-photos by Buharisef(m): 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2018
Anambralstson:
I need answer from APC supporters
dem don loss oo
Re: Peter Obi: Which Of The Western Governor Have Done These To Other Region-photos by Modarun(m): 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2018
Even while in the opposition, he was always advicing the ruling party on how to run the economy well. What a shame to see those who claim to be educated throw caution to the wind and openly attack such an innocent men.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Which Of The Western Governor Have Done These To Other Region-photos by nero2face: 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2018
APC used corruption claims to campaign against GEJ, now they can't find OBI wanting, they want to use tribalism, it's clear that APC can not win a single election in Nigeria without frame ups... I wish we can stand up against this evil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Which Of The Western Governor Have Done These To Other Region-photos by Anambralstson: 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2018
Re: Peter Obi: Which Of The Western Governor Have Done These To Other Region-photos by Anambralstson: 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
Anambralstson:
They don run
Re: Peter Obi: Which Of The Western Governor Have Done These To Other Region-photos by Anambralstson: 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2018
They will view and disappear I need answers cheesy grin
Re: Peter Obi: Which Of The Western Governor Have Done These To Other Region-photos by Nwadiuto247: 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
The little i know about Peter Obi is that he likes productivity. He wants people to engage in productive things than lazying about and engaging in non profitable activity. The APC guys are just envious of his excellent track record hence they engage in mudslinging. APC truly means A Party in Confussion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Which Of The Western Governor Have Done These To Other Region-photos by rtdCivilservant: 4:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
Anambralstson:
They will view and disappear I need answers cheesy grin
anambara en!

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Best State Governor In Nigeria? / JUST IN: Appeal Court Sacks Jibrin, Orders Fresh Polls / Restoration Of Street Lights In Uyo, Revives Night Life And Adds Christmas Cheer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.