Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Osun Election Petition Tribunal Moves Sitting To Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election Petition Tribunal Moves Sitting To Abuja (880 Views)

Enugu EndSARS Panel Commences Sitting To Determine Compensation For Victims / Peter Obi At The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal / Protest Against The Disbandment Of Osun Election Petition Tribunal(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Election Petition Tribunal Moves Sitting To Abuja by Johnnyessence(m): 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2018
The Election Petition Tribunal, adjudicating over complaints arising from the last September 22 governorship poll in Osun State has been moved to Abuja, Sunday Tribune has gathered.
Source said the newly reconstituted three-member team compromising Justice Muhammad Ibrahim Sirajo, who is the chairman, Justice Justice Peter Chudi Obiora and Justice Adeboye Ayinla Gbolagunte, would now be conducting the tribunal’s proceedings in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
When out correspondent visited the premises of the Osun State High Court, Osogbo, venue of the election petition tribunal, a notice indicating that the tribunal has been moved to Abuja was pasted on the board. The noticedated October 9, 2018, and signed by the secretary of the election petition tribunal, Mr A. M. Aliyu read: “this is to inform the general public that the sitting of the Osun State Election Petition Tribunal has been relocated from High Court of Justice, Osogbo to FCT High Court No 24, Apo Abuja.”
Reacting to the development, the spokesperson of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship candidate, Senator Ademola Adeleke, Mr Dele Adeleke, said: “We were not informed of the logic behind the relocation of the tribunal to Abuja.”
“Irrespective of the geographical location of the tribunal, the facts remain unchanged that Senator Nurudeen Ademola Adeleke remains the lawful holder of the mandate of the people of Osun State as their elected governor and that he and his team of lawyers and professionals remain undeterred in the quests to expose all electoral frauds committed by the APC and INEC to subvert the will of Osun people and retrieve the stolen mandate.”
When contacted, the director of publicity, research and strategy of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Osun State, Mr Kunle Oyatomi, declined comments, saying: “I won’t react without knowing the reasons for the movement of the tribunal to Abuja.” https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/173072/

Re: Osun Election Petition Tribunal Moves Sitting To Abuja by Johnnyessence(m): 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2018
Apc only have power now to shift their disgrace in the years to come. what i only know is that distinguish senator ademola Adeleke is our governor. destiny can only be delayed but it can never be denied.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election Petition Tribunal Moves Sitting To Abuja by Decimji: 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Osun Election Petition Tribunal Moves Sitting To Abuja by aolawale025: 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
Let justice prevail no matter the location
Re: Osun Election Petition Tribunal Moves Sitting To Abuja by SolutionMee: 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
cheesy
"Either through further balloting or the judiciary, our stolen mandate will be restored." - Saraki #Grow_Nigeria
Re: Osun Election Petition Tribunal Moves Sitting To Abuja by Johnnyessence(m): 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
the will of the people of osun state will prevail by the grace of almighty God. Apc are just shifting their disgrace.
Re: Osun Election Petition Tribunal Moves Sitting To Abuja by Racoon(m): 8:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
"The wicked flee when no man pursueth, but the righteous is as bold as a lion."
Re: Osun Election Petition Tribunal Moves Sitting To Abuja by engineerboat(m): 8:57pm On Nov 11, 2018
Whether A-fee-cee likes it or not, they cannot escape this.

INEC: Ekiti tribunal, result can only be altered at polling unit, at the agreement of all party agent

More loading
Re: Osun Election Petition Tribunal Moves Sitting To Abuja by engineerboat(m): 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
Johnnyessence:
the will of the people of osun state will prevail by the grace of almighty God. Apc are just shifting their disgrace.

They are only postponing their crying days.
Re: Osun Election Petition Tribunal Moves Sitting To Abuja by efighter: 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Apc only have power now to shift their disgrace in the years to come. what i only know is that distinguish senator ademola Adeleke is our governor. destiny can only be delayed but it can never be denied.

Just look at the smooth English you wrote here. I am however amazed that a man whose highest qualification is a F9 in O'level English is your preferred candidate, or are you telling me that dancing skills is all that is needed to govern a state?

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election Petition Tribunal Moves Sitting To Abuja by Johnnyessence(m): 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2018
efighter:

Just look at the smooth English you wrote here. I am however amazed that a man whose highest qualification is a F9 in O'level English is your preferred candidate, or are you telling me that dancing skills is all that is needed to govern a state?
stop quoting me ok. you have nothing to offer ok. Apc is a useless party in Nigeria. distinguish senator ademola adeleke is the governor of osun state. oyetola is a dayljght robber. Apc are just shifting their disgrace.
Re: Osun Election Petition Tribunal Moves Sitting To Abuja by Johnnyessence(m): 11:21pm On Nov 11, 2018
engineerboat:

They are only postponing their crying days.
yes soo, oga engineerboat, you have really do well in exposing Apc lies and propaganda on nairaland. God bless you sir.
Re: Osun Election Petition Tribunal Moves Sitting To Abuja by engineerboat(m): 7:06am On Nov 12, 2018
Johnnyessence:
yes soo, oga engineerboat, you have really do well in exposing Apc lies and propaganda on nairaland. God bless you sir.

I wonder how people rode to Aso Rock and think they will sustain it with lie.
This is not 2015.

They think we will forget so soon
Re: Osun Election Petition Tribunal Moves Sitting To Abuja by Johnnyessence(m): 8:05am On Nov 12, 2018
engineerboat:

I wonder how people rode to Aso Rock and think they will sustain it with lie.
This is not 2015.

They think we will forget so soon
yes sooo oga engineerboat. Apc are just extending their disgracing days ahead.
Re: Osun Election Petition Tribunal Moves Sitting To Abuja by efighter: 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
Johnnyessence:
stop quoting me ok. you have nothing to offer ok. Apc is a useless party in Nigeria. distinguish senator ademola adeleke is the governor of osun state. oyetola is a dayljght robber. Apc are just shifting their disgrace.

My brother no be fight. Just relax, breathe in, breathe out, now go and take a bottle of cold water. PDP shall never rule any state in the South-West again. Another party might, but definitely not PDP. PDP produced a tout as governor in Ekiti, you people want to produce an illiterate dancing clown as governor in Osun, no way, the gods of our land will not allow that.
Re: Osun Election Petition Tribunal Moves Sitting To Abuja by Johnnyessence(m): 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2018
efighter:

My brother no be fight. Just relax, breathe in, breathe out, now go and take a bottle of cold water. PDP shall never rule any state in the South-West again. Another party might, but definitely not PDP. PDP produced a tout as governor in Ekiti, you people want to produce an illiterate dancing clown as governor in Osun, no way, the gods of our land will not allow that.
ppp, you have nothing to offer here, get off my mention ok .

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Achievements Outshines Pdp’s 16years Rule, Says Omo-agege / BREAKING: Masked Officers Whisk Dino Melaye From Hospital Bed / Senator Melaye Continues To Sleep Outside The DSS Medical Facility (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.