Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

IPOB Propaganda on Nairaland about "Jubrin" In Full Swing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Propaganda on Nairaland about "Jubrin" In Full Swing (1323 Views)

Using Pictures Of Fake Soldiers To Promote Insecurity Is IPOB Propaganda - Army / 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu / Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Propaganda on Nairaland about "Jubrin" In Full Swing by Daviddson(m): 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
Has any other person apart from me, observed that since Kanu resurfaced, Nairaland seems to have again been taken over by propaganda machines of IPOB? The current spinning is that a certain Jubril is actually the one still claiming to be Buhari. Almost every day, several different threads are created to spin this tale, even when nobody is taking it seriously again like it used to be last year.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Propaganda on Nairaland about "Jubrin" In Full Swing by Daviddson(m): 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
What do this people (I mean IPOB members on Nairaland, because not all Igbos are sympathetic to them) gain by harping on this old women's tale which they themselves know is total falsehood?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Propaganda on Nairaland about "Jubrin" In Full Swing by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2018
NO BE LIE MY BROTHER.

MAKE I COUNT APC PROPAGANDA THREAD AND THAT OF IPOB, TO SEE WHICH ONE PLENTY PASS.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Propaganda on Nairaland about "Jubrin" In Full Swing by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
iAudio:
NO BE LIE MY BROTHER.

MAKE I COUNT APC PROPAGANDA THREAD AND THAT OF IPOB, TO SEE WHICH ONE PLENTY PASS.
U beat me to it ... APC is 100% Smear Campaign, Bare faced Lies, Ridiculous Exagerations, Kindergaten Coverups and any other thing obviously Stewpeeeeeeed!

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Propaganda on Nairaland about "Jubrin" In Full Swing by Nasafina(f): 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
Op just open one i guess it will be counted too

If you want to trend just attach Mazi Kanu or IPOB to your post title and see traffic jam cheesy

Haterz of IPOB na una go tire

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Propaganda on Nairaland about "Jubrin" In Full Swing by mercenary: 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2018
Op ended up embarrassing himself... Sorry man

1 Like

Re: IPOB Propaganda on Nairaland about "Jubrin" In Full Swing by Daviddson(m): 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
iAudio:
NO BE LIE MY BROTHER.

So you're agreeing that IPOB is again hurting itself by spinning shameless lie and propaganda which always comes back to haunt them?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Propaganda on Nairaland about "Jubrin" In Full Swing by BrownRoofRep: 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
That man in Aso Rock is not Buhari, he is a notorious Sudanese terrorist whose name is
ABDUL AMINU JUBRIN.

@UN @AU take note.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Propaganda on Nairaland about "Jubrin" In Full Swing by Daviddson(m): 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
mercenary:
Op ended up embarrassing himself... Sorry man
Where's the embarrassment pls? Are you disproving my observation that IPOB members are opening threads every single day to say that it's a Buhari doppelganger that's currently in Aso Rock when it's so obvious that they're fooling themselves in the process?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Propaganda on Nairaland about "Jubrin" In Full Swing by Daviddson(m): 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2018
BrownRoofRep:
That man in Aso Rock is not Buhari, he is a notorious Sudanese terrorist whose name is
ABDUL AMINU JUBRIN.
@UN @AU take note.
Thanks.
The disadvantage to this barefaced propaganda by IPOB to sway public discourse is that it will continue to degrade the trust people (especially Igbos) have about them. When you continue to spin outrageous stories and they keep getting busted as lies, a time will come that nobody will take even your truth seriously.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Propaganda on Nairaland about "Jubrin" In Full Swing by BrownRoofRep: 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2018
Daviddson:
The disadvantage to this barefaced propaganda by IPOB to sway public discourse is that it will continue to degrade the trust people (especially Igbos) have about them. When you continue to spin outrageous stories and they keep getting busted as lies, a time will come that nobody will take even your truth seriously.

ABDUL AMINU JUBRIN.

@UN @AU take note.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Propaganda on Nairaland about "Jubrin" In Full Swing by mercenary: 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
Daviddson:
Where's the embarrassment pls? Are you disproving my observation that IPOB members are opening threads every single day to say that it's a Buhari doppelganger that's currently in Aso Rock when it's so obvious that they're fooling themselves in the process?
I think you just have a thing for those thread... You're just interested in whatever they're saying or doing

1 Like

Re: IPOB Propaganda on Nairaland about "Jubrin" In Full Swing by gidgiddy: 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
Daviddson:

I think you forget that IPOB's main agenda is not Buhari but self determination. For me, and many others, the issue is not wether is Buhari is the one in A So Rock or not. The main issue for me is wether majority of my fellow Igbos are tired of "one Nigeria" or not.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Propaganda on Nairaland about "Jubrin" In Full Swing by SouthEastFacts: 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2018
See for yourself

Re: IPOB Propaganda on Nairaland about "Jubrin" In Full Swing by curfew: 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2018
@OP you have failed to provide any evidence to counter NK's claim. He said that the man in Aso Rock is Aminu Jibril, a Sudanese, and not Buhari. In logic this is a statement of truth or falsehood, since that man cannot be half Buhari and/or half Jibril, or anything inbetween. He can only be Buhari or not.

So @OP do well to provide your evidence because NK provided evidence still being studied around the world among reasonable individuals. The Buhari or Jibril told Nigerians he was going to world peace summit in Paris. Currently, he is missing and he is no where around the summit.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Propaganda on Nairaland about "Jubrin" In Full Swing by Daviddson(m): 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
gidgiddy:

I think you forget that IPOB's main agenda is not Buhari but self determination. For me, and many others, the issue is not wether is Buhari is the one in A So Rock or not. The main issue for me is wether majority of my fellow Igbos are tired of "one Nigeria" or not.
But IPOB has been basing its propaganda against the person of Buhari when they should be attacking cogent issues, leaving people no other option than to see them as unserious, attention-seeking lots.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Propaganda on Nairaland about "Jubrin" In Full Swing by Daviddson(m): 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
curfew:

So @OP do well to provide your evidence because NK provided evidence still being studied around the world among reasonable individuals . The Buhari or Jibril told Nigerians he was going to world peace summit in Paris. Currently, he is missing and he is no where around the summit.
Chai! This people and comedy are inseparable. Around the world indeed! I heard several Turkish, American, French and Slovenian universities have set up different research units to study the "evidence provided by Kanu". gringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Propaganda on Nairaland about "Jubrin" In Full Swing by gidgiddy: 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2018
Daviddson:
But IPOB has been basing its propaganda against the person of Buhari when they should be attacking cogent issues, leaving people no other option than to see them as unserious, attention-seeking lots.

Not true. IPOB has been basing its propaganda based on the fact that Nigeria is a disaster that can never work as a nation. Buhari is just a part of the disaster. Radio Biafra and IPOB have been out there since 2009, long before Buhari was elected.
Re: IPOB Propaganda on Nairaland about "Jubrin" In Full Swing by highqueen(f): 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:

U beat me to it ... APC is 100% Smear Campaign, Bare faced Lies, Ridiculous Exagerations, Kindergaten Coverups and any other thing obviously Stewpeeeeeeed!
Jesus!!!
Finishing.
Re: IPOB Propaganda on Nairaland about "Jubrin" In Full Swing by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 18, 2018
Look at stupid youths saying the President of their country is dead.
All of you, anyone praying for the death of the President will all die before him.
MARKED!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Clearing All Doubts On Buhari's Cloning/Impostor Allegation / Why Not Just Appoint Buhari’s Child As INEC Chairman? – Fayose Spits Fire / Benue State Governor Samuel Ortom Project In 4 Years (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.