Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Passengers Narrowly Escape Accident As FRSC Official Fights Driver . - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Passengers Narrowly Escape Accident As FRSC Official Fights Driver . (21076 Views)

Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. / FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo / FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passengers Narrowly Escape Accident As FRSC Official Fights Driver . by Made4naijablog: 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2018
Some passengers are lucky to be alive after an FRSC official fought their driver for the control of the steering, yesterday, on the Long bridge, Berger, Lagos, for not parking immediately they asked him to.

Giving an account of their horrible experience, one of the passengers said: “All they asked the driver, was for him to park, which he couldn’t do because the place was a bit high.

He then asked them to him to drive forward a little bit, only for one of the officers to start hitting the car, while another one opened the car door from the driver’s side and another from the front passenger’s side.

That’s not the bad part, but the fact that the car was still in motion in the middle of the road. It was just a sad experience to be honest. There was a little traffic, so even if the driver wanted to run, he wouldn’t have succeeded so their action was totally uncalled for.”

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/11/passengers-narrowly-escape-accident-as-frsc-official-fights-driver/

Re: Passengers Narrowly Escape Accident As FRSC Official Fights Driver . by Made4naijablog: 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2018
Na wa o

Nigerian Pastor & Girlfriend Sex Tape Leaked Online Watch Video

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/nigerian-pastor-girlfriend-sex-tape-leaked-online-video/
Re: Passengers Narrowly Escape Accident As FRSC Official Fights Driver . by Babysnow1: 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2018
something must kill a man. but most importantly die a natural death, instead of letting someone kill you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers Narrowly Escape Accident As FRSC Official Fights Driver . by GOFRONT(m): 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
grin

Just when we think we have curbed the excesses of SARS, then FRSC wants to take over??

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Passengers Narrowly Escape Accident As FRSC Official Fights Driver . by jnoz23(m): 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2018
all dis pple don dey get mind sha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passengers Narrowly Escape Accident As FRSC Official Fights Driver . by Liliyann(f): 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
FRSC are higher thieves!!!
I remember the day they stopped me and was asking for nonsense, all my explanation telling them my paper was at home and I just needed to take my car to carwash fell on deaf ears!!
I had to call their boss that was a friend to my boo before I was allowed to go!!!
Its good to know someone in this country

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers Narrowly Escape Accident As FRSC Official Fights Driver . by chiommy123(f): 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2018
I think this people should learn how to be patient. The driver will still come around why put other peoples live in danger

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers Narrowly Escape Accident As FRSC Official Fights Driver . by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
cool

This is exactly the way the opposition are dragging the steering wheel of Nigeria with me, thereby endangering the lives of Nigerians, that's why I drove the economy into recession.

~ProsidentBuhari

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Passengers Narrowly Escape Accident As FRSC Official Fights Driver . by Hoodbilonia: 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2018
thats why i hate sloe speed
stand in my way and im ready to clear u off
i hate applying brakes
fuc u bastards frsc's
Re: Passengers Narrowly Escape Accident As FRSC Official Fights Driver . by Kenekingisback: 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
Buhari sef angry
Re: Passengers Narrowly Escape Accident As FRSC Official Fights Driver . by neroflo: 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
grin
OBA OF BENIN IS A SILLY GOAT grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Passengers Narrowly Escape Accident As FRSC Official Fights Driver . by sacajawea: 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
neroflo:
grin
What is Funny?
Re: Passengers Narrowly Escape Accident As FRSC Official Fights Driver . by yinkus6750(m): 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2018
Thats what happens when you engage tours and agberos , as corp marshalls.
The ongoing recruitment exercise should be credible in order to flush out bad eggs in the system.
If a driver doesn't stop, must you start dragging with him?
Get his car number and that's the end. He could be flagged down anywhere nationwide or even traced through his registration details.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Narrowly Escape Accident As FRSC Official Fights Driver . by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2018
And when I propose that civilians should be allowed to carry weapons they'll shout down their Dad.

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Narrowly Escape Accident As FRSC Official Fights Driver . by Deathstroke00(m): 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
i don't know whats happening with our people, but we know this for sure, Buhari till 2023
Re: Passengers Narrowly Escape Accident As FRSC Official Fights Driver . by sevo(m): 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
See the FRSC man teeth like shovel. The passengers for rush this idiot with some heavy slaps and kick. Next time, him go think trice before trying this rubbish again...nonsense and ingredient

Re: Passengers Narrowly Escape Accident As FRSC Official Fights Driver . by Dbarrzx: 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
neroflo:
grin
are you okay?....excess weed I think

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Narrowly Escape Accident As FRSC Official Fights Driver . by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2018
Na their way. I don't like VIO and Transmissioners Police.
Re: Passengers Narrowly Escape Accident As FRSC Official Fights Driver . by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
ProsidentBuhari:
cool

This is exactly the way the opposition are dragging the steering wheel of Nigeria with me, thereby endangering the lives of Nigerians, that's why I drove the economy into recession.

~ProsidentBuhari

cheesy cheesy

What about forged WAEC certificate?
Re: Passengers Narrowly Escape Accident As FRSC Official Fights Driver . by Cindy08: 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
Na those idiots them dey cause the accident
Re: Passengers Narrowly Escape Accident As FRSC Official Fights Driver . by KayGood(m): 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
This madness is getting serious. That's how one VIO officer was dragging the starring wheel with the car driver of a car I boarded around Makira-Kontongora Road in Niger State. Funny enough, he couldn't speak English.
This is what will be happening when right people are not in right place... I fear for the future

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Narrowly Escape Accident As FRSC Official Fights Driver . by asmovic(m): 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2018
Liliyann:
FRSC are higher thieves!!!
I remember the day they stopped me and was asking for nonsense, all my explanation telling them my paper was at home and I just needed to take my car to carwash fell on deaf ears!!
I had to call their boss that was a friend to my boo before I was allowed to go!!!
Its good to know someone in this country
can you give me that number too? I might run into them. Since he is a friend to your boo and am a friend to you on nairaland, let same charity begin at home... oh, sorry, nairaland...

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Narrowly Escape Accident As FRSC Official Fights Driver . by drchuks1234(m): 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
ProsidentBuhari:
cool

~ProsidentBuhari
LOL YOU FUNY OH
Re: Passengers Narrowly Escape Accident As FRSC Official Fights Driver . by ottohan: 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
You should have taken a picture ofthe FRSC official's face so that he can be discharged like dat drunk police man

3 Likes

Re: Passengers Narrowly Escape Accident As FRSC Official Fights Driver . by Vince77(m): 9:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
I never stop for them. Either they allow me to pass or i block the road and cause serious traffic.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Narrowly Escape Accident As FRSC Official Fights Driver . by Atom007(m): 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2018
neroflo:
grin

What is the business of Oba of Benin with this thing now. Haba....Brainless pig

3 Likes

Re: Passengers Narrowly Escape Accident As FRSC Official Fights Driver . by frozen70(f): 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
neroflo:
grin

Haven't you stopped taking those drugs, it's exposing you the more

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Narrowly Escape Accident As FRSC Official Fights Driver . by gregpee: 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2018
tnk God dem never give dis ppl guns dem for they shut at site

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Angry Residents Burn Three Suspected Robbers To Death In Cross River / Two Robbers Arrested With N500k In Kano After Trailing Victim From Bank. Photo / Poly Student Jailed For Internet Fraud [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.