Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Mr Jubril In Aso Rock Instead Of Buhari - A Similar Russian Case - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Jubril In Aso Rock Instead Of Buhari - A Similar Russian Case (1741 Views)

Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' / Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Jubril In Aso Rock Instead Of Buhari - A Similar Russian Case by Uko2Awoden: 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
For decades, rumors circulated in Russia that Joseph Stalin had a “twin” who replaced him during certain situations. Decades after Stalin’s death, the decoy finally decided to talk. Felix Dadaev, a former dancer and juggler, had been ordered to work to the Kremlin as Stalin’s body double. For more than half a century, Dadaev remained silent, fearing a death sentence should he dare to open his mouth. But in 2008, at the age of 88, and with the apparent approval of the Putin regime, he finally came forward to write his autobiography...
Read more here https://opinionpals.tk/showthread.php?tid=10
Re: Mr Jubril In Aso Rock Instead Of Buhari - A Similar Russian Case by saaron(m): 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
The truth will soon come out.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Jubril In Aso Rock Instead Of Buhari - A Similar Russian Case by dyangprof(m): 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2018
saaron:
The truth will soon come out.

I tell u. Very big shame to Nigeria if....

1 Like

Re: Mr Jubril In Aso Rock Instead Of Buhari - A Similar Russian Case by mumureloaded(m): 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
like one idiot in ppa telling me that's not Buhari. like seriously are you mad? inasmuch I don't support Buhari, in fact I'm obidiently Atikulated but that doesn't mean I should lose my sense of reasoning.
like are Brian dead? why will you said someone is imitating Simeone, like seriously you guys need to be to be taken serious, I mean in ARO or YABALEFT.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Jubril In Aso Rock Instead Of Buhari - A Similar Russian Case by Ufedolove: 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2018
mumureloaded:
like one idiot in ppa telling me that's not Buhari. like seriously are you mad? inasmuch I don't support Buhari, in fact I'm obidiently Atikulated but that doesn't mean I should lose my sense of reasoning.
like are Brian dead? why will you said someone is imitating Simeone, like seriously you guys need to be to be taken serious, I mean in ARO or YABALEFT.

Your moniker says a lot about you so lemme just reserve my comment

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Jubril In Aso Rock Instead Of Buhari - A Similar Russian Case by naijacentric(m): 11:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
Time will tell its like ders somefin fishy going on
Re: Mr Jubril In Aso Rock Instead Of Buhari - A Similar Russian Case by willyo(m): 11:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ufedolove:

Your moniker says a lot about you so lemme just reserve my comment

Brutality grin
U just murdered that guy.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Jubril In Aso Rock Instead Of Buhari - A Similar Russian Case by willyo(m): 11:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
Time healeth all wounds.
With time we shall know
Re: Mr Jubril In Aso Rock Instead Of Buhari - A Similar Russian Case by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:15am On Nov 12, 2018
Uko2Awoden:
For decades, rumors circulated in Russia that Joseph Stalin had a “twin” who replaced him during certain situations. Decades after Stalin’s death, the decoy finally decided to talk. Felix Dadaev, a former dancer and juggler, had been ordered to work to the Kremlin as Stalin’s body double. For more than half a century, Dadaev remained silent, fearing a death sentence should he dare to open his mouth. But in 2008, at the age of 88, and with the apparent approval of the Putin regime, he finally came forward to write his autobiography...
Read more here https://opinionpals.com/showthread.php?tid=10

I swear you go soon jam

Re: Mr Jubril In Aso Rock Instead Of Buhari - A Similar Russian Case by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 12, 2018
grin if hunchback cownu tells a yamin guy that his father is not his father, he will never argue. Their brains is under cownu's shoe.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FG Asks Court To Remove Onnoghen As CJN, NJC Chairman / Real Reason Buhari Met Kaduna, Bornu, Adamawa Governors - Atiku / Live!!! Inec Official Presidential Elections Results Apc Vs Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.