Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Even In Her Husband's House, She Still Comes Around Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Even In Her Husband's House, She Still Comes Around Me (2857 Views)

Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House / My Father Left My Mother And Sold The House She Was Living Without Her Notice! / Wife Decides To Pack Out Of Her Husband House-hubby Still In Lov With Ex-gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even In Her Husband's House, She Still Comes Around Me by spencer(m): 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2006
My former girlfriend got marriad 8 months ago after we both agreed that she should marry since I still have years ahead in my school programme. I attended both the traditional and white wedding ceremony. Now, this beautiful, respected and charming looking lady doesn't want to let me go. She send letters, text massages and even visit me alone at night, telling me she still love me.
My question is; Should I let the whole world including the husband know about it?
Please help.
Re: Even In Her Husband's House, She Still Comes Around Me by aqua(m): 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2006
sussssh! ah! how you go tell the husband? he be like say you no like adventure.

person bring free meat pie come give you, you say you want to share it with the neighbors.
please my guy no dissapoint me o, chop that thing clean.
reason being that if you tell the husband na discovers he go divorce the lady, also if u dey chop burger dey go and dey catch her,na divorce still go be end result.

so u see this way you get to eat ur cake and have it.
so enjoy am till dey catch the two of you. happy jangilofaying

hehehehuahua
Re: Even In Her Husband's House, She Still Comes Around Me by hotangel2(f): 7:47am On Jan 10, 2006
Don't mind that guy oo ^^

What you should do is, tell her to stop doing all what she's doing. And ignore her. Abi do u still lover her?
Re: Even In Her Husband's House, She Still Comes Around Me by spencer(m): 11:05am On Jan 10, 2006
Even if I still love her, she does not belong to me again. Ok, last night she called me on phone that she went to the super market and on her way home, she will come and say hi. And she did, with items she bought for me from the super market. Thank God my friend was with me.
Re: Even In Her Husband's House, She Still Comes Around Me by bohye(m): 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2006
aqua:

sussssh! ah! how you go tell the husband? he be like say you no like adventure.

person bring free meat pie come give you, you say you want to share it with the neighbors.
please my guy no dissapoint me o, chop that thing clean.
reason being that if you tell the husband na discovers he go divorce the lady, also if u dey chop burger dey go and dey catch her,na divorce still go be end result.

so u see this way you get to eat your cake and have it.
so enjoy am till dey catch the two of you. happy jangilofaying

hehehehuahua

Ignore Aqua guy "Magun" is real n it works moreover do you believe in Karma? Let sleeping dogs lie O!

Na people like u "Magun" de catch.ignore aqua he's bark is probably louder than his bite. try to avoid the girl at all costs; moreover u never really said whether u still fancy her or not.
Re: Even In Her Husband's House, She Still Comes Around Me by hausachic(f): 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2006
I think he still has feelings for her. otherwise why else would he entertain her phone calls etc? you either enjoy the fact that she is still running after you and the attention you get from her or you are too scared to tell her to back off! ever considered dating someone else just to show her you have moved on?.....or have you.....
Re: Even In Her Husband's House, She Still Comes Around Me by Seun(m): 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2006
after we both agreed that she should marry since I still have years ahead in my school programme.

Both of you should take IQ tests. angry So this what they call stupidity? angry

You know what? I think the story is fabricated because I think you are smarter than that.
Re: Even In Her Husband's House, She Still Comes Around Me by hotangel2(f): 10:35pm On Jan 10, 2006
You both agreed that she should marry, and u love her?

Well u know she can divorce her husband right?
Re: Even In Her Husband's House, She Still Comes Around Me by funloving(m): 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2006
after we both agreed that she should marry since I still have years ahead in my school programme.

Is her husband and rich man and has she promised to send you money monthly to help you in your education ?

Unless this is a deal between you and your girl friend to extort money from the man or it is a fabricated story,even you know that you would have told her in no uncertain words to stop pestering you and you would have ran for your dear life.

If you must committ taboo please let it not be adultery,neither religion,law,society or tradition condones it
Re: Even In Her Husband's House, She Still Comes Around Me by fadekemi(f): 11:27pm On Jan 10, 2006
you better call a spade a spade,tell her to stop calling you or comming to your house.and you should go and find another girl to replace her love in your heart.
Re: Even In Her Husband's House, She Still Comes Around Me by naana(f): 2:00pm On Jan 11, 2006
If i were you, i'd ignore her at all costs. If she does not stop trying to tempt you into doing what she knows is bad cut her off.
Re: Even In Her Husband's House, She Still Comes Around Me by bagoma(f): 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2006
i think but of you took a stupid decision. and now you have to live with it.
you've both got to move on and dont worry too much, these feelings you have for eachother will pass if you both[b] fight [/b] it.
Re: Even In Her Husband's House, She Still Comes Around Me by shaks(f): 10:03pm On Jan 11, 2006
it sound like the lady in question is missing you for something that her husband has not been able to provide her(sexual). if you loved her u would not have given her up in the first place visversa she would have waited for u to finish school. advise her to show her husband what satisfies her wink
Re: Even In Her Husband's House, She Still Comes Around Me by wande(m): 12:38pm On Jan 12, 2006
Pay the new couple a visit in the company of your new girlfriend and let her know that your heart is now made for another serious lady and the platonic relationship with you is a thing of the past. Avoid her like plague if you still need your head and sanity.
Re: Even In Her Husband's House, She Still Comes Around Me by ABIMBOLA77(f): 3:06pm On Feb 03, 2006
una no see say spencer never reply una since this thread begin?? undecided
Re: Even In Her Husband's House, She Still Comes Around Me by mckaycee(m): 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2006
I think seun is right about this fabricated story. If it is real, then I think this guy (spencer) should let his morals (conscience) be his best judge. And to be honest, I think he should let the the girl's husband enjoy her, he shouldn't be a spoil-sport.GBAM!!!!!
Re: Even In Her Husband's House, She Still Comes Around Me by Rhodalyn(f): 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2006
she is trouble wit a capital T
beware of her
wht sort of lady is she some sort of slut or wht
she shd knw it ws al goin 2 be over whn she said da fuckin wirds 'i do'
Re: Even In Her Husband's House, She Still Comes Around Me by yemstrad(f): 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2006
Well, if you want to crow like a cock, mess her. If you don't want to, let go of her.
Re: Even In Her Husband's House, She Still Comes Around Me by bigbumper(f): 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2006
Kai oluwaseun, haba you people, go easy on the poor guy now. He was only requesting for advice. They both love each other but probably because he was not yet made and ready to settle down or perhaps because of her age or family pressure or peer pressure, she had to get married and felt she could no longer wait for him. She could have been nagged into getting married by her family and is not happy in the marriage. One would never know. I am not surprised that he is not bothering to reply. You guys have probably chased him away because of your attitude.

Why do you have to think this was a fabricated story? What is so hard for you to believe about his story. Cases like this are very common. Women are perceived that they should be married by a certain age, otherwise people would poke fun at them that they are on the shelf, whilst men on the other hand can put off marriage till they are in their forties and beyond.
Re: Even In Her Husband's House, She Still Comes Around Me by bigbumper(f): 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2006
Re: Even In Her Husband's House, She Still Comes Around Me by Rhodalyn(f): 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2006
yemstrad:

Well, if you want to crow like a cock, mess her. If you don't want to, let go of her.

Re: Even In Her Husband's House, She Still Comes Around Me by spencer(m): 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2006
Seun is the administrator that suppose to help other members of the forum, but he is not helping matters. What is fabricated about the story? I was in-love with this girl but the pressure was beyond us.

Well, the good news now is that she is pregnant and out of the city with the husband. Though, the husband travels often times.
Re: Even In Her Husband's House, She Still Comes Around Me by 2cantango(f): 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2006
You both agreed to her marriage, so what's the problem?
You now both need to realize that she belongs to another man, her husband!
Leave her alone, ignore her attempts to contact you. You are feeding her habit by taking her calls and allowing her to be around you. If you're not careful, you'll be the one in trouble with her husband when he finds out, and he will find out coz secrets like these always find a way of leaking out.
Re: Even In Her Husband's House, She Still Comes Around Me by Oracle(m): 5:34am On Aug 28, 2006
Thatz right.
When it comes to Marriage, plz don't do anything stupid.
Re: Even In Her Husband's House, She Still Comes Around Me by kkutecolo(f): 12:41am On Aug 29, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmmmm, dats sumtin oooooooooooooooooo
u pp cant be like jesus?dont u remember mary magdalene?
jesus said anyone who has not sinned shud pick a stone to throw at her first wen she was caught in adultery. was she stoned at last?
u dont av to report to her husband. just tell her to stop callin and comin and try to avoid her till she gets it off her head.
in the first place, u still luv d girl? try to be her husband's gud frnd and get a new girl to remind u dat u dont need her in ur life anymore.
peace be unto u.
Re: Even In Her Husband's House, She Still Comes Around Me by Abuja1(m): 11:45am On Apr 27, 2008
to poster,
tell her is all over, and the only way out is try and huk your self up with another girl even if it is temporary,she is no more free,cos next time you post and say your cut with your ex,i will not pity you, o i swear, good luck
Re: Even In Her Husband's House, She Still Comes Around Me by laudate: 7:22pm On Apr 30, 2008
Spencer, each time she comes around, refuse to let her in. Ask her what she came for through the window.

If she meets you on the road, tell her you are on your way to see your own babe. Then wax lyrical about all what the chic is doing for you.

If she calls your phone, ask your girlfriend to pick it up and answer the call.

Sometimes. . . . .you need to be cruel, to be kind! sad
Re: Even In Her Husband's House, She Still Comes Around Me by algood(f): 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2008
To save yourself from trouble,
the bible says flee all appearances of temptation.
it did not say endure it, it say flee because the aftermath will not be good if try to accomodate it.

She is married and no longer yours again.
except there is more to it that u are not divulging
Re: Even In Her Husband's House, She Still Comes Around Me by tpia: 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2008
algood:

except there is more to it that u are not divulging

I think there could be more that he's not divulging.

I knew a girl like that, who married someone else instead of her long term married boyfriend who'd been dating her for years.

After she got married, she'd still party with her ex-boyfriend occasionally, leaving her baby at home. The husband was out of town of course.

But neither she nor the ex boyfriend had a problem with the arrangement, since they were both married to other people and so therefore.

I'm sure her husband was also living free where he was as well. Wife in the west, husband in PH. This lady would party all night. undecided
Re: Even In Her Husband's House, She Still Comes Around Me by LadyT(f): 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2008
Cant you just tell her to get lost shes married now!

Your history! angry
Re: Even In Her Husband's House, She Still Comes Around Me by bigfather(m): 12:41am On May 01, 2008
if you tell the husband ,are you ready to marry her ?
You do not need to take such drastic measure,there are better ways.
Re: Even In Her Husband's House, She Still Comes Around Me by elizabetta(f): 3:23pm On May 06, 2008
please change your phone number and dont do anything with her.Maybe her husband cant satisfy her like you do,because i dont call this love.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!my Wife Is Driving Me Crazy / What Are The Signs Of A Potential Nagging Wife / Nigerian Ladies And The Push For Feminism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.