Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,905 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

My Father Left My Mother And Sold The House She Was Living Without Her Notice! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father Left My Mother And Sold The House She Was Living Without Her Notice! (711 Views)

My Parents Divorce Left My Life In Shambles / Living Without My Spouse For 6 Months (At Least) / Even In Her Husband's House, She Still Comes Around Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Father Left My Mother And Sold The House She Was Living Without Her Notice! by tolubooks: 2:41pm On May 04, 2013
My father left us and sold the house we were still living in and went with another woman, abandoning my mother to carry the responsibility of five boys and a girl.
How will the future turn out for these young boys without taken the step of their run away father?
How will the only lady stop seeing men as her father? FATHERS YOU MUST TAKE THE LEAD. www.tolubooks.com

(1) (Reply)

The Most Popular Day For Moms To Cheat On Their Husbands Is / Woman Bathes Husband's Mistress With Acid [photos] / Have We Lost The Values Of Marriage In This Part Of The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.