Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:27 PM

Even In Her Husband's House, She Still Comes Around Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Even In Her Husband's House, She Still Comes Around Me (2865 Views)

Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House / My Father Left My Mother And Sold The House She Was Living Without Her Notice! / Wife Decides To Pack Out Of Her Husband House-hubby Still In Lov With Ex-gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Even In Her Husband's House, She Still Comes Around Me by kolaoloye(m): 3:40pm On May 06, 2008
@topic,
Go and sit down my friend. Don't you know that ladies generally love with their whole heart?
Since she is not asking you to sleep with her what is your problem? Just give her some time
she will get over it and forget about you.The only thing is that you do not tempt her,
don't encourage her either.GOOD LUCK
Re: Even In Her Husband's House, She Still Comes Around Me by mamagee3(f): 12:34am On Mar 18, 2010
Resist from her or learn to avoid her. tongue
Re: Even In Her Husband's House, She Still Comes Around Me by tEsLim(m): 9:58am On Mar 21, 2010
Stay out of it. Find some other sexies to take your mind off that bitch!. They're all like that though. Its human nature. I believe in animal nature the human specie is over-rated. I believe all this civil bullshit is just fallacy. People will do what the will and wish. Its the world we living in.

And expect your own wife in future to still be inlove with her ex too. And expect that you yourself can't even trust your self. The human nature itself is a faulted machine. I trust my computer than any human. I believe regardless of any advice you will do whatever you wanna do. And dont fucking blame devil. That guy have been blamed over and over.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Egba's Hero Of The Year Had 26 Wives / My Graduation Pictures!!! / Is Unclothedness In The Family A Normal Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.