Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Atiku Largest Private Employer Of Ghost Workers – Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Largest Private Employer Of Ghost Workers – Presidency (16197 Views)

Atiku’s Largest Investments Are Intels, Which Employs 5000 Nigerians(photos) / FG Discovers 70,000 Ghost Workers Through IPPIS / Gov. Abubakar Diverted N400 Billion Using Ghost Workers - House Speaker, Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Atiku Largest Private Employer Of Ghost Workers – Presidency by AnyoneButAtiku: 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2018
April4th:
I don't blame you, i blame your parents who fail to teach you manners. idiot. you think everyone you see on NL is your mate. Rubbish

If you had any ounce of intelligence, you might have figured that you are addressing someone who is far more exposed that you are.
You really think you and I are mates? You are even more deluded than I previously thought you were.

Clearly none of your elders taught you that the nose bridge is actually a long way off from the forehead!
If they did, you weren't paying attention.

Let's hope you've learnt a lesson here. And that next time you want to launch an unsolicited invective; you appraise your would-be adversary first.

Now return to the sanctuary you crawled from, where street urchins of a similar ilk can offer you solace.
Re: Atiku Largest Private Employer Of Ghost Workers – Presidency by April4th(m): 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
God punish you..Idiot. I would like to meet you in person, so you can repeat all this rubbish you are spewing on NL. Quote me again and thunder go fire your generation. Bastard...

AnyoneButAtiku:

If you had any ounce of intelligence, you might have figured that you are addressing someone who is far more exposed that you are.
You really think you and I are mates? You are even more deluded than I previously thought you were.

Clearly none of your elders taught you that the nose bridge is actually a long way off from the forehead!
If they did, you weren't paying attention.

Let's hope you've learnt a lesson here. And that next time you want to launch an unsolicited invective; you appraise your would-be adversary first.

Now return to the sanctuary you crawled from, where street urchins of a similar ilk can offer you solace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herdsmen: FG Lied, Ogun Refugees Still In Benin Republic, Says Red Cross / Ibrahim Gambari, Garba Shehu, Others Take COVID-19 Vaccination / APC Convention ‘shaky’ As Cabal Plots Consensus - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.