Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

APC, Lagos and Katsina Party, Not National Party-saraki. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, Lagos and Katsina Party, Not National Party-saraki. (433 Views)

FG Should Focus On Flag Carriers, Not National Airline, Says Allen Onyema / Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour / Oshiomhole Chairs APC NWC Meeting, Says Party Not Divided (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC, Lagos and Katsina Party, Not National Party-saraki. by Modarun(m): 1:40am On Nov 12, 2018
Flashback: All juicy appointments went to Katsina, Lagos, -Saraki.
Published August 1, 2018
The President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki , on Tuesday met his supporters in Ilorin , where he told them that he dumped the All Progressives Congress because of their insistence that he should do so and the guidance he received from God.
He further alleged that Kwara State and the rest of the country was marginalised in terms of appointments by the APC because every juicy appointment was shared between the Lagos and Katsina cabal.
“The Federal Government appointed over 200 persons into juicy offices without allotting any slot to me or ( Speaker , House of Representatives, Yakubu ) Dogara . Everything went to Katsina , Katsina , Lagos , Lagos . If not for the love I have for Nigeria , we would have scattered everything. They don ’ t want all Nigerians in their party . They don't like us in Kwara .
“What I am after is for my people to enjoy dividend of democracy. I want us to be in the party that will love my people. Wherever we are , we will win elections . The governor told me he’ s tired of the APC.
“Those we are talking to in the Peoples Democratic Party have understood that we need to move Nigeria forward . There is no cause for alarm. We should forget about personal ambition as we move to a new party . What should be paramount in our minds is Nigeria ’ s progress . We will set up our committee which will be meeting with the PDP committee . I ’ ve met with great stakeholders in the PDP such as Prof. Sulaiman , Ajibola Simon and Yekini Alabi and we have all agreed to work together. We should cooperate with the PDP people who we are joining.”

https://www.tori.ng/news/102898/all-juicy-appointments-went-to-katsina-lagos-sarak.html

Re: APC, Lagos and Katsina Party, Not National Party-saraki. by Ratello: 1:48am On Nov 12, 2018
grin cheesy grin I swear Saraki sabi throw punches
Re: APC, Lagos and Katsina Party, Not National Party-saraki. by JudasNaCarrot: 1:50am On Nov 12, 2018
ok
Re: APC, Lagos and Katsina Party, Not National Party-saraki. by Lifestone(m): 1:52am On Nov 12, 2018
Stale news

(1) (Reply)

2019: What Peter Obi Plans To Do To Nigerians – Buhari’s Aide, Onochie / 2019 Election: Buhari Floors Atiku, Ezekwesili Last In UK Poll / 3 More APC House Of Reps Members Dump Party For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.