Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,505 members, 7,816,198 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Man In Aso Villa Not Buhari, We’ll Shock Nigerians With His Identity – Fani-kayo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man In Aso Villa Not Buhari, We’ll Shock Nigerians With His Identity – Fani-kayo (1882 Views)

2023: We’ll Shock El-rufai With Massive Outing This Weekend – ‘obidients’ / Buhari: We’ll Recruit More Qualified Teachers / Buhari: We’ll Position Universities To Produce Quality Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man In Aso Villa Not Buhari, We’ll Shock Nigerians With His Identity – Fani-kayo by asco15(m): 10:09am On Nov 12, 2018
Femi-Fani Kayode, a former Minister of Aviation has insisted that the person occupying the Presidential Villa is not President Muhammadu Buhari.

Fani-Kayode said Nigerians would be shocked in 2019 when the true identity of the president would be uncovered.

He was reacting to the ongoing crisis rocking the All Progressives Congress, APC.

According to the ex-Minister, “If APC provokes me again I will tell the whole world what we were cooking that got the house burnt”- Gov. Amosun.

“If I say what I know about APC Nigerians will burn down AsoRock within 24 hours”- Gov. Okorocha.

“There is something rotten in the APC that stinks worse than a dead body.

“For example the true identity of the man in the Villa that claims to be Buhari will only be made known after he is defeated and steps down from power.

“When that happens, Nigerians will be shocked to the marrow. In 2015, I warned about his fake certificate. Today I am warning about his fake identity.”

More on: https://www.naijanewsforum.com/news/1172/man-in-aso-villa-not-buhari-well-shock-nigerians-with-his-identity-fani-kayode-insists
Re: Man In Aso Villa Not Buhari, We’ll Shock Nigerians With His Identity – Fani-kayo by Racoon(m): 10:12am On Nov 12, 2018
shocked
Re: Man In Aso Villa Not Buhari, We’ll Shock Nigerians With His Identity – Fani-kayo by bedspread: 10:12am On Nov 12, 2018
Pls oooo
Pls ooo
We do not Need Fire in Nigeria oooo

The Hand of GOD ALMIGHTY is on Nigeria.... it's a Matter of Time!!

Ears will Tingle!!
Re: Man In Aso Villa Not Buhari, We’ll Shock Nigerians With His Identity – Fani-kayo by Baawaa(m): 10:12am On Nov 12, 2018
Fani-Kayode, your ailment has come back,I wish you quick recovery grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man In Aso Villa Not Buhari, We’ll Shock Nigerians With His Identity – Fani-kayo by phexx: 10:16am On Nov 12, 2018
PDP PLEASE UNMASK HIM AND USE IT AS A CAMPAIGN TOOL.

2 Likes

Re: Man In Aso Villa Not Buhari, We’ll Shock Nigerians With His Identity – Fani-kayo by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 12, 2018
Hian

Make I no lie sha this fake bubu matter don dey too much.
What if it turns out to be true?
Nah.... Adonbilivit.
But what if?
Na to burn this country make everybody start again.
Though I'm sure some zombies go change mouth from sai baba to sai jibrin

2 Likes

Re: Man In Aso Villa Not Buhari, We’ll Shock Nigerians With His Identity – Fani-kayo by Ziggylady(f): 10:35am On Nov 12, 2018
This talk about buhari in Aso-rock not being the one we know is getting louder and louder..

There might be some truth in all this 'Jubril from Sudan talk'...

Its a matter of time before the truth comes out

1 Like

Re: Man In Aso Villa Not Buhari, We’ll Shock Nigerians With His Identity – Fani-kayo by beeblack: 10:49am On Nov 12, 2018
We will need to confirm this to know whether Kayode is Sane or insane, Or to know hw Criminal the APC are.

What I know is that if any Lai's Son tells me that I shouldn't go to Bank that armrobers are killing people, I won't believe him until I go there to confirm.
Or
if his daughter is the doctor that informs me that my wife gives birth to female child, I won't tell anybody until i confirm by myself or ask the cleaner that works to help me confirm.

Show me your friend I will tell whom you are.

1 Like

Re: Man In Aso Villa Not Buhari, We’ll Shock Nigerians With His Identity – Fani-kayo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:54am On Nov 12, 2018
It's high time Nigerians take this impostor allegation on Buhari serious

Because from what amosun and okorocha said recently , that if they talk what they know about APC , Nigeria will burn .

Something is just not right about the so called Buhari , presently occupying our seat of power .

3 Likes

Re: Man In Aso Villa Not Buhari, We’ll Shock Nigerians With His Identity – Fani-kayo by jemete: 11:01am On Nov 12, 2018
Hmm we are waiting oh

TAKE GRAPHIC DESIGN TO THE NEXT LEVEL USING MOTION LEARN HOW TO USE VISUAL TECHNIQUES TO BRING DESIGNS TO LIFE WITH THIS INTENSTIVE TRAINING PROGRAM!

Whether you're a designer, filmmaker or content creator, learning the motion graphics can be an invaluable asset and bring an additional dimension to your storytelling skills. For those unfamiliar with the term, motion graphics are pieces of digital footage or animation that are moved or rearranged repeatedly and systematically to create the illusion of motion. These are often combined with audio for multimedia projects.
This Intensive training program is poised to make you a professional MOTION GRAPHICS Designer!

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from Multimedia Design Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings
- PLUS MORE

DURATION: 6 WEEKS. FEES: - N49,999 (OPTION 1 – 3 TIMES A WEEK)
4 WEEKS FEES: N39,999 (OPTION 2 – 5 TIMES A WEEK)

PREREQUSITE: Intending student for this course is required to have fundamental skill in Photoshop and Illustrator. We can take you on Graphics design at an extra value!

VENUE: Unity Road, Off Toyin Street, off Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos

REQUIREMENTS: Just your laptop and writing pad – UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: Man In Aso Villa Not Buhari, We’ll Shock Nigerians With His Identity – Fani-kayo by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:06am On Nov 12, 2018
I Said It That Buhari Is On His Way To London Hospital, A Journey Of No Return, Some Kicked Against It While Some Say Amen To It...Check The Link Below

https://www.nairaland.com/4653930/obasanjo-goes-medical-checkup-bayelsa
Re: Man In Aso Villa Not Buhari, We’ll Shock Nigerians With His Identity – Fani-kayo by SarkinYarki: 11:12am On Nov 12, 2018
The only reason I believe it's the same Buhari is because the result in 1983 and now are exactly the same levels of failures

1 Like

Re: Man In Aso Villa Not Buhari, We’ll Shock Nigerians With His Identity – Fani-kayo by bighorlus(m): 11:16am On Nov 12, 2018
its a funny accusation and at the same time should not be ignored.

1 Like

Re: Man In Aso Villa Not Buhari, We’ll Shock Nigerians With His Identity – Fani-kayo by youthnation: 11:19am On Nov 12, 2018
who is he then...is it mask

ONE DAY TO GO

ATTEND THIS PROFESSIONAL DIGITAL MARKETING MASTER-CLASS - NO BOREDOM. NO BLATHERING. NO BULLSHIT. 100% PRACTICAL!

The truth is this social media likes don’t necessarily turn to leads that eventually can turn to sales.

To be the Digital Media Marketer Employers and clients want to hire - you need to understand how to implement the digital media marketing mix - paid and guerilla marketing, social media management, build inbound traffic, content creation for Ads, create designs needed for your Ads campaign and email marketing etc

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 13TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop

ITEM 7:
Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to Implement DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: Man In Aso Villa Not Buhari, We’ll Shock Nigerians With His Identity – Fani-kayo by Donelli: 11:34am On Nov 12, 2018
phexx:

PDP PLEASE UNMASK HIM AND USE IT AS A CAMPAIGN TOOL.

They won't because they have a stake in it.
I dare say that even Atiku is aware of whatever is going on.
Re: Man In Aso Villa Not Buhari, We’ll Shock Nigerians With His Identity – Fani-kayo by Donelli: 11:36am On Nov 12, 2018
SarkinYarki:
The only reason I believe it's the same Buhari is because the result in 1983 and now are exactly the same levels of failures
Has Buhari truly ever been in charge? He's hardly aware of anything going on.

1 Like

Re: Man In Aso Villa Not Buhari, We’ll Shock Nigerians With His Identity – Fani-kayo by 99100(m): 11:44am On Nov 12, 2018
Something is fishy.
Re: Man In Aso Villa Not Buhari, We’ll Shock Nigerians With His Identity – Fani-kayo by dropurluv(m): 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
asco15:
Femi-Fani Kayode, a former Minister of Aviation has insisted that the person occupying the Presidential Villa is not President Muhammadu Buhari.

Fani-Kayode said Nigerians would be shocked in 2019 when the true identity of the president would be uncovered.

He was reacting to the ongoing crisis rocking the All Progressives Congress, APC.

According to the ex-Minister, “If APC provokes me again I will tell the whole world what we were cooking that got the house burnt”- Gov. Amosun.

“If I say what I know about APC Nigerians will burn down AsoRock within 24 hours”- Gov. Okorocha.

“There is something rotten in the APC that stinks worse than a dead body.

“For example the true identity of the man in the Villa that claims to be Buhari will only be made known after he is defeated and steps down from power.

“When that happens, Nigerians will be shocked to the marrow. In 2015, I warned about his fake certificate. Today I am warning about his fake identity.”

More on: https://www.naijanewsforum.com/news/1172/man-in-aso-villa-not-buhari-well-shock-nigerians-with-his-identity-fani-kayode-insists

Please do,Nigerian's are tired of jubril abi na jibrin..

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Tackles Asari Dokubo Over Comments On Election Boycott / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Speech, During The Church Service / IPOB Clears Air On Declaring Sit-at-home On Monday, Tuesday Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.