Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Woman Killed In US Fire After 'waiting To Put Make-up On': SURVIVOR Says. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Woman Killed In US Fire After 'waiting To Put Make-up On': SURVIVOR Says. (466 Views)

Edeh Racheal Of Zizamakeover Transforms Burns Survivor On Her Wedding Day / Chidinma Ezenwelu, Make-up Artist Celebrates Nigeria's Independence / "This Is Fraud" - Media React To Lady's Make Up Transformation Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Killed In US Fire After 'waiting To Put Make-up On': SURVIVOR Says. by jesutakewe(f): 10:49am On Nov 12, 2018
A woman who waited to put her make-up on and a disabled man are among the 25 people who have died in California's wildfires.

An unnamed survivor has filmed the moment he revisited the area in the northern town of Paradise, Butte County, where people he knew were killed.

The footage shows four burned-out cars, some of which have the charred remains of people still sat on the seats inside.

Blue flames can be seen flickering inside one of the destroyed vehicles.

The man, who says he was trapped in the area along with the victims, said that he had visited a woman in her house as the fires approached.

He said: "She had to put her make-up on, she died because of it."

a train on a track with smoke coming out of a fire: A home is engulfed in flames during the Woosley Fire in Malibu
The man also revealed that his disabled friend was killed in the fire.

The distressed cameraman said at the end of the footage: "I'm so lucky to be alive, I went down the canyon into a creek."

It comes as a nurse revealed she "thought she was going to die" when her car was engulfed in flames after she evacuated the hospital where she worked.

Nichole Jolly's trousers caught on fire and she lost contact with her husband as she fled to safety.

A car park in Paradise, California, is a staging area for hearses as search teams try to find bodies of casualties in the fires.

Authorities have called in a DNA lab to help identify the dead.

California governor Jerry Brown is requesting a "major disaster declaration" from President Donald Trump for the wildfires burning at both ends of the state.

US authorities say more than 8,000 firefighters are battling three large wildfires in California that have destroyed thousands of structures

Roughly 397 square miles of the state is burning with the the blaze known as the Camp Fire in Butte County being the largest.

The Woolsey Fire in Southern California has hit Malibu - which is popular with celebrities - as well as the city of Thousand Oaks, which was the site of a deadly shooting at a country music bar last week.

Weather conditions for the fires are ripe, with strong winds continuing through Sunday in Northern California and through Tuesday in Southern California.

Re: Woman Killed In US Fire After 'waiting To Put Make-up On': SURVIVOR Says. by decatalyst(m): 11:06am On Nov 12, 2018
She wants to look good to meet her creator ni grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Dumb move

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed In US Fire After 'waiting To Put Make-up On': SURVIVOR Says. by jesutakewe(f): 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
Lol, I remember that year during NYSC orientation camp; the soldiers blew a FIRE ALARM. It was Pseudo anyway, there was no fire but it was meant to keep us alert. That night I and my friends prepared for the fire alarm and we told our roommates to prepare as well because we heard the soldiers planning to do so (in Hausa).
But the female corpers weren't prepared, they were already fast asleep when the burgle sounded. Come and see how some girls ran out unclad. Some with p*nts, br*, pyjamas etc. We all ran to the assembly point and squated but the girl squatting next to me was on a very stinking and smelling wrapper. You won't believe such a fine girl would be on something so stinky until Fire Alarm exposed her.

Whenever I see a fine girl on make up, I don't admire neither do I fall for her face values. I ask myself, would she be looking as fine as this without make up?

(1) (Reply)

Secret To Awesome Pictures / Unique Packaging / Exquisite Fabrics For Wholesale,retail And Asoebi Available!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.