Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,018 members, 7,859,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:33 PM

Anambra To Mount CCTV On Mango Trees - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra To Mount CCTV On Mango Trees (24894 Views)

Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. / We Intend To Install CCTV On Highways - Buhari Tells South-West Royal Fathers / Reno Omokri Takes The #FreeLeahSharibu Campaign To Mount Everest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra To Mount CCTV On Mango Trees by yaks77: 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2018
tochukwuifediba:
Anambra To Mount Surveillance Cameras On Mango Trees

Raymond Ozoji, Awka

The Anambra State Government will soon launch CCTV Security Initiative in the state as the state executive council has approved the purchase of surveillance cameras for the purpose of watertight security.

This was made public by Governor Willie Obiano at an event in Awka where he explained that the surveillance cameras would be placed on mango trees as well as other strategic locations for crime detections.

He said the cameras were known as invincible eyes that would not be seen by anyone but would be installed in various places to detect criminal activities adding that millions of the surveillance cameras would be procured by the state government.

https://newsprobeng.com/anambra-to-mount-surveillance-cameras-on-mango-trees/
it seems someone is about to open CCtv sales shop..mango tree�.for this naija�
Re: Anambra To Mount CCTV On Mango Trees by mayoredge: 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2018
Nice one Anambra state to the world

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Mount CCTV On Mango Trees by Duru1(m): 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
Do these moronic fools Nigeria has as governors ever thought of building small factories? They always think of spending on vanity. Can the fools tell me one component of the proposed so-called CCTV Security Initiative that is made in Nigeria other than the Mango tree?
Re: Anambra To Mount CCTV On Mango Trees by enemyofprogress: 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2018
Igbo always in the news
Re: Anambra To Mount CCTV On Mango Trees by Benekruku(m): 1:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
Baawaa:
I smell atikulooting

You said it all

Project is for Atikulooting
Re: Anambra To Mount CCTV On Mango Trees by Benekruku(m): 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2018
Duru1:
Do these moronic fools Nigeria has as governors ever thought of building small factories? They always think of spending on vanity. Can the fools tell me one component of the proposed so-called CCTV Security Initiative that is made in Nigeria other than the Mango tree?

grin
Re: Anambra To Mount CCTV On Mango Trees by HolySteph(f): 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
Smh...

What happened to the satellite? Why not invest in that? Naija is just way backwards. God help this nation.
Re: Anambra To Mount CCTV On Mango Trees by Optmus(m): 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
Looting alert!
Re: Anambra To Mount CCTV On Mango Trees by dazzlingd(m): 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
thesicilian:

It is hard for most people to understand figurative language.

There's nothing figurative about this... They really meant the mango tree
Re: Anambra To Mount CCTV On Mango Trees by Optmus(m): 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
I give it 12 months after the installation...

Poor maintenance will kill it.
Re: Anambra To Mount CCTV On Mango Trees by dazzlingd(m): 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
nsukkaboi:
saying that it would be mounted on mango trees, means that it would be everywhere including electric poles, trees, traffic lights etc

Interpreter,
Everywhere and mango tree included...and that's absurd
Re: Anambra To Mount CCTV On Mango Trees by thesicilian: 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
dazzlingd:

There's nothing figurative about this... They really meant the mango tree
Na wah o
Re: Anambra To Mount CCTV On Mango Trees by globemoney: 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Willie's dog and lamentations. grin
Please help me and congratulate the Vice President of Agulu Mr. Peter Obi

Re: Anambra To Mount CCTV On Mango Trees by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
Magalan:
This is absurd... a better initiative would have been electricity poles
Not on a literal Mango Tree.

The Mango trees is an allusion meaning Every where...

Or do u expect the Govt to start planting new Mango seedlings, wait for them to grow and then start installing the CCTV? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Mount CCTV On Mango Trees by IbrahimDamola: 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
globemoney:

Please help me and congratulate the Vice President of Agulu Mr. Peter Obi

I would rather say congratulobia to the our amiable Willie Willie the Gubernatorial ambassador of Pastis dry gin in Nigeria. grin

1 Share

Re: Anambra To Mount CCTV On Mango Trees by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2018
alot of things happen under mango trees, they re talking from experience.
Re: Anambra To Mount CCTV On Mango Trees by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
dazzlingd:

Interpreter,
Everywhere and mango tree included...and that's absurd

So u expect the Govt to start planting new Mango seedlings, wait for them to grow and then... start installing the CCTV? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Mount CCTV On Mango Trees by globemoney: 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

I would rather say congratulobia to the our amiable Willie Willie the Gubernatorial ambassador of Pastis dry gin in Nigeria. grin
Alright, also send my greetings to the World famous wrist watch ambassador. Kam Biakwa

Re: Anambra To Mount CCTV On Mango Trees by wristbangle: 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
grin grin

It is finished. Lmao
Re: Anambra To Mount CCTV On Mango Trees by mylove4God(f): 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
Internet governor and state. Willie is working is only on the net. I have always being among those who praise Anambra governor and proud to have a governor like him whenever I see what he claim he does on internet but after being in the state for a while, I realized it just internet praises.
Re: Anambra To Mount CCTV On Mango Trees by juniorstar(m): 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
Cool way to steal our common wealth.by giving the contract to your personal company and inflating the price.

There is God ooh all these money you are sharing

If your state is really developed you wont even think of fixing cctv on a tree.
Re: Anambra To Mount CCTV On Mango Trees by simplesearch: 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2018
Why make the news public, especially the location?
Re: Anambra To Mount CCTV On Mango Trees by xbit: 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2018
mk electric no shock people oooo
Re: Anambra To Mount CCTV On Mango Trees by Mutemenot(m): 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2018
He should use the money to repair the the bad roads in the state most especially those damaged section of the federal roads within onitsha metropolis which is giving Anambrarians stress . He should attend to them like Peter did in his tenure.. waiting for federal may take years
Re: Anambra To Mount CCTV On Mango Trees by Pirollee1: 3:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
Lol this this country is a scam shocked

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Mount CCTV On Mango Trees by Elitecee(m): 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2018
If this news is true then Willi has got it wrong. mango trees that will be fell at anytime by d owners
Re: Anambra To Mount CCTV On Mango Trees by ozywin(m): 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
this guy's are funny!! in di iberibe
Re: Anambra To Mount CCTV On Mango Trees by ddjay: 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
dat mins anambra people too dey climb mango tree tiff mango bdat.wat a shame. fmmmnnn
Re: Anambra To Mount CCTV On Mango Trees by akvocalz: 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
Stupid people
Re: Anambra To Mount CCTV On Mango Trees by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2018
nsukkaboi:
saying that it would be mounted on mango trees, means that it would be everywhere including electric poles, trees, traffic lights etc

On trees Wtf man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Queries Akeredolu For Working Against Party In National Assembly Election / Wike Disowns Suit Against Atiku's Candidacy / Presidential Ticket: Atiku Taking PDP Delegates For Granted — Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.