Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Affiliate Marketing:a Beginner's Guide To Succeeding With Clickbank - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Affiliate Marketing:a Beginner's Guide To Succeeding With Clickbank (9632 Views)

Complete Affiliate Marketing Training: $100/day With Clickbank, Warriorplus,... / How To Make Money Online With Clickbank, Warriorplus And Jvzoo / How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Affiliate Marketing:a Beginner's Guide To Succeeding With Clickbank by babaonpoint: 7:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
Re: Affiliate Marketing:a Beginner's Guide To Succeeding With Clickbank by Yankee101: 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
I think one of the most fraudulent pieces of business ventures is affiliate marketing.

Because the number of failures are exponential than the successes, I don't think nairaland should promote any such ones even if good or bad. A bad one start A off as a good one initially.
Re: Affiliate Marketing:a Beginner's Guide To Succeeding With Clickbank by badesco(m): 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2018
Nice one but i expect you to dwell more on no 5. How to get traffic to their websites.

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Marketing:a Beginner's Guide To Succeeding With Clickbank by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
Bossmafia:
Pls, how do I open clickbank account in Nigeria?
pls dont press forward with this if you dont want to waste your time, clickbank is just like some nigerian market, full of substandard goods. People have seen this and stop buying from them...... This means you may never sell even if you get the clicks..... Also if you open a clickbank account and earn like $50 and your account stays dormant for like one month, clickbank will start deducting their money..... Lastly no legit affiliate marketing site gives up to 70% commission like clickbank does.... This just shows you how legit they are..... If you think i am lying or a scam or you just want to be sure..... Pls do your research.... Check sites like quora.com where people get answers to questions.... Its not worth ur time....
If the op was able to make 200k in 5days why would he bother to tell you much.... Wouldnt he have been living off his money or investing in better things than driving traffic to his site.... Affiliate marketing is not a gold mine, it takes work

2 Likes

Re: Affiliate Marketing:a Beginner's Guide To Succeeding With Clickbank by numen(m): 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2018
babaonpoint:

i don't have to tell you how much i earn or send you a fake or phoshoped screen shot. below is a live login video recording of my clickbank account. if you are serious about learning, go here. if you need freebies lets hope they come with knowledge because most of the freebies are knowledge free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJXg1Ub_JjA

The link in the "go here" is not working
Re: Affiliate Marketing:a Beginner's Guide To Succeeding With Clickbank by numen(m): 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
badesco:
Nice one but i expect you to dwell more on no 5. How to get traffic to their websites.

That is the core of any Digital Marketing...getting quality traffic.

OP, please shed deeper and brighter light on this.

Thanks.
Re: Affiliate Marketing:a Beginner's Guide To Succeeding With Clickbank by bigbabyboy: 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
Thief, Ole carry am go. Believe this fraudster at your own peril. I was a victim of his bullshit, don't be like me. He who hath an ear...

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Marketing:a Beginner's Guide To Succeeding With Clickbank by sauceEEP(m): 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
RUBBISH!
Re: Affiliate Marketing:a Beginner's Guide To Succeeding With Clickbank by Godsent12(m): 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
@babaonpoint,shey we can use free blogs for marketing our products on clickbank
Re: Affiliate Marketing:a Beginner's Guide To Succeeding With Clickbank by zoeA: 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
How can someone register on clickbank when Nigerians are not allowed to receive cash through PayPal. Please explain
Re: Affiliate Marketing:a Beginner's Guide To Succeeding With Clickbank by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2018
Masternostra:
Click bank account for sale, contact me!!

How old ?
Re: Affiliate Marketing:a Beginner's Guide To Succeeding With Clickbank by cybernaut(m): 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
U can use a free blog to integrate ur affiliate bizness wit clickbank. U can open an account without vpn, clickbank don't worry about Nigeria ip but what matters is how to withdraw ur money because clickbank pay with check. Hook up for more details.
Re: Affiliate Marketing:a Beginner's Guide To Succeeding With Clickbank by sawdi: 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2018
zoeA:
How can someone register on clickbank when Nigerians are not allowed to receive cash through PayPal. Please explain

You can try registering using VPN. But if you aren't successful I can help you do it for a token of #1000 only.

You can receive your cash through Payoneer account.
Re: Affiliate Marketing:a Beginner's Guide To Succeeding With Clickbank by Aji2012: 12:21am On Nov 13, 2018
Well articulated information

Start your DROPSHIPPING BUSINESS NOW

https://alidropship.com/?via=7734&campaign=https://sammarts.com/
Re: Affiliate Marketing:a Beginner's Guide To Succeeding With Clickbank by Nobody: 5:15am On Nov 13, 2018
thariodamaniac:

pls dont press forward with this if you dont want to waste your time, clickbank is just like some nigerian market, full of substandard goods. People have seen this and stop buying from them...... This means you may never sell even if you get the clicks..... Also if you open a clickbank account and earn like $50 and your account stays dormant for like one month, clickbank will start deducting their money..... Lastly no legit affiliate marketing site gives up to 70% commission like clickbank does.... This just shows you how legit they are..... If you think i am lying or a scam or you just want to be sure..... Pls do your research.... Check sites like quora.com where people get answers to questions.... Its not worth ur time....
If the op was able to make 200k in 5days why would he bother to tell you much.... Wouldnt he have been living off his money or investing in better things than driving traffic to his site.... Affiliate marketing is not a gold mine, it takes work
I want to go into this affiliate marketing biz, pls what site do think will do well?
Re: Affiliate Marketing:a Beginner's Guide To Succeeding With Clickbank by Goldiano(m): 9:06am On Nov 13, 2018
babaonpoint:

1. for my affiliate marketing i mostly use clickbank and i promote not less than 5-10 different products at a time and i have never heard of any limitation to number of products you can promote.

2. yes. every new product you want to promote needs a unique squeeze page. the squeeze pages can be on a single domain and hosting. this is the reason why i advice buying general name domains instead of niche specific domains. e.g supercourses over looseweight dot com. the reason is that you want to promote many products on the same domain. it will not look wise to promote make money products on looseweight domain.

3. yes if you can handle it. no if you cant. i personally promote any product in most niches if i have an hungry traffic for it. but this does not in anyway mean that a person subscribe to my make money list and i will start sending him dog training promotions. i will never do that.

4. a landing page is the page you direct your visitors to. if i say a landing page in this context i basically mean a squeeze page. a squeeze page is a single page where you collect potential buyer email addresses. partly answered in 3 above

5. visitors to your squeeze page are potential buyers. if they optin to your list, they are interested and most likely willing to buy. after subscribing to your squeeze page they should be redirected to your hoplink. that is the product you are promoting using your unique hoplink. if they buy instantly fine, if they dont, you already have their mails and your mailing series will follow them up.

will you like to have a peep on how i made over N271,500 from affiliate marketing within just 5days? see it here
I know u want to sell those Yeye e-book
Re: Affiliate Marketing:a Beginner's Guide To Succeeding With Clickbank by Xzydar(m): 10:39am On Nov 13, 2018
You should first of all tell us how to open a click bank account from 9ja cuz last time I check Nigeria is banned from opening account on click bank
Re: Affiliate Marketing:a Beginner's Guide To Succeeding With Clickbank by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 13, 2018
joyyss:
I want to go into this affiliate marketing biz, pls what site do think will do well?
any site would do well it depends on your niche if you like talking about travel, foreign place or anything of that sort, then wakanow or travelstart will do.... If its about fashion then payporte dealdey or any popular ecommerce site will do..... Remember you must be offering ideal information and its better if you have a blog, if you blog about blogging and earning online i will advice you to check out affiliates like whogohost, web4africa etc and commissions vary from affiliate to affiliate.... I will advise taking a course on it even after you get started....... It will help you and note that if you promote an affiliate on your blog its the best and simplest way but its not easy since only at most 5% of your viewers may click and only 2.5% of them may buy.... But if you expand your blog then you will have better chances.... Do not use paid adverts for your affiliate, you will loose money.... It should not be your main source of income, it cant. It just adds to your income....you can also try amazon since they pay in dollars....though your audience if nigerians only may not buy due to the stress and reviews from them.... Like i said no one will buy through your link except you give them quality and review about how it worked for you..... It takes time.... Making money anywhere is not easy..... Dont be deceived
goodluck...

2 Likes

Re: Affiliate Marketing:a Beginner's Guide To Succeeding With Clickbank by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2018
thariodamaniac:
thinks,,

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Marketing:a Beginner's Guide To Succeeding With Clickbank by zoeA: 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
sawdi:

You can try registering using VPN. But if you aren't successful I can help you do it for a token of #1000 only.

You can receive your cash through Payoneer account.

How do I contact u?
Re: Affiliate Marketing:a Beginner's Guide To Succeeding With Clickbank by sawdi: 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2018
zoeA:

How do I contact u?

Call or Whatsapp
Re: Affiliate Marketing:a Beginner's Guide To Succeeding With Clickbank by Masternostra: 6:43am On Nov 15, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

How old ?

More than 10 years
Re: Affiliate Marketing:a Beginner's Guide To Succeeding With Clickbank by Masternostra: 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

How old ?

10 years
Re: Affiliate Marketing:a Beginner's Guide To Succeeding With Clickbank by mee2002: 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
Okay correct.

As the year comes to an ends, some nairalanders are still wondering why they have not met their dream and new year resolution for 2018. Here is why and what you need to do to quickly over turn your thoughts and make yourself and family happy....

I will send this to you daily...

#1. First check my signature...
Re: Affiliate Marketing:a Beginner's Guide To Succeeding With Clickbank by nohitch: 11:26pm On Dec 10, 2018
Damdeyz:
How is this money made online? Fiverr, clickbank, everyday post on Nairaland, yet I can't seem to make nothing out of it. I met some guru for insight here on Nairaland, he told me he can't add me on Whatsapp that it's for only customers. Then why did you post in the first place if you are not willing to assist? Confused... Guys show me the way, the real way embarassed

sorry bro...

its never easy..

i have been banned so many times from being able to warn the scammers so i keep mute..

all the same, this link has all the answers to your question..

https://clickbankgroundzero.nohitch.com
Re: Affiliate Marketing:a Beginner's Guide To Succeeding With Clickbank by Cocotrendz(m): 11:49pm On Dec 10, 2018
$20 PayPal funds needed
Re: Affiliate Marketing:a Beginner's Guide To Succeeding With Clickbank by zoeA: 6:17pm On Aug 13, 2019
sawdi:

Call or Whatsapp

WHATSAPP 08179176060
Re: Affiliate Marketing:a Beginner's Guide To Succeeding With Clickbank by sawdi: 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2019
zoeA:

WHATSAPP 0817917

After almost going to one year shocked

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Marketing:a Beginner's Guide To Succeeding With Clickbank by zoeA: 9:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
sawdi:

After almost going to one year shocked

Sorry bro... So the deal is off?
Re: Affiliate Marketing:a Beginner's Guide To Succeeding With Clickbank by Enrypech: 11:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
Wonderful post

Joining an affiliate program is one thing and promotin these affiliate offers is another thing.

What if I told you that you can effectively promote your affiliate products with facebook ads and start making sales immediately?

Before you jump and says facebook ads poliy frown at affiliate links. I am not talking about direct linking here.

Check it out

https://www.nazablog.com/how-to-effectively-use-facebook-ads-to-promote-affiliate-products-in-2019/
Re: Affiliate Marketing:a Beginner's Guide To Succeeding With Clickbank by Kenturkey048(m): 3:41am On Nov 18, 2019
GetResponse is an email marketing and online campaign management platform designed to support entrepreneurs and their growing businesses. If you are looking to build targeted subscriber lists, send quality and impactful newsletters, circulate video emails and do follow-up campaigns, then GetResponse is the tool for you. GetResponse takes pride in being a spam-free solution that conveniently achieves a consistent email deliverability rate of over 99% – which is considered to be the highest across industries. The support team of GetResponse is available on chat 24/7 which adds to the convenience of using the tool.

Start using GetResponse today

https://www.getresponse.com/?a=NpEnkFqqHW
Re: Affiliate Marketing:a Beginner's Guide To Succeeding With Clickbank by Broel(m): 10:55pm On Feb 10, 2021
If you are a beginner then you can make $366.14 a day too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlYs9xg0RiU

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banks Under Pressure From Industry Groups To Deepen FX Market / Which Bank Credit Card Or Debit Is Acceptable At Clickbank? / Buhari Endorses CBN’s Flexible FX Market Bid: BusinessDay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.