Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,494 members, 7,843,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After (21424 Views)

The Mausoleum Where Alao-Akala Was Buried (Pictures) / Zik Mausoleum Onitsha Where First Nigerian President Was Buried (Video) / Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After by Igbodicool(m): 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2018
What is mausoleum? Please Buhari take your mausoleum, even Zik to the north. Of what benefit is this stupidity to an average Igbo man? Nonsense!
Re: Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After by LZAA: 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
immhotep:

After neglecting Enugu-Onitsha expressway grin.
Back to Daura.

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss omenka tossie101 juliusmalema jumpandpas greenback eternaltruths shukuokukobambi
Roger3D and sarrki are coming for u oh grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
who is zik in igboland?the most stupid igbo man ever liveth
Re: Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
MrRush:
If you see your name here just know you're a hater and a wailer that'll wail until 2023 and above and I hope you get sense before then.

CodeTemplar
SpeedyGonzales
kremlin01
Beremx
GBOKASINCHA
K
Nairaland Wailers Association
Re: Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After by bixton(m): 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
namio10:
What is Zik Mausoleum to an average Anambranian as Nigeria's government continued to fight the civil war against the east?

We are looking for Zik Cure Drug. Zik was so short sighted that he never knew that one Nigeria would never work.

Zik is a blessing only to Arewa northern Nigeria.

It's your like who refused listening to Zik and went ahead to secede leading to a civil war and caused alot of persons to die for your selfish reasons.
Guess you're now far sighted to see the outcome.
Re: Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After by Corrinthians(m): 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ebimor96:
mtchewwww
Cc: Mynd44, Lalasticlala. @ Picture.
Re: Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After by blacknp(m): 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
biafraguy:
who is zik in igboland?the most stupid igbo man ever liveth
A whole Nnamdi Azikiwe of Africa,Mandela before Mandela?Jehovah punish your ancestors & descendants,useless Goat.
Re: Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After by abc115: 10:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
[s]
Kahujadekadura:
My Bros, who told u that it is Buhari that finished d work. Why is it that u useless Buhari fans find it difficult to make a research before posting trash in order to praise Buhari.
Show me FG projects from 2015_ 2018 that was approved by d Senate house; where Zik museum was stated.
In u ppls mind, everything commissioned by Buhari was built by him.
Maybe Buhari uses his personal income to build it. Lols
[/s]

Re: Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After by Xander85: 10:55pm On Nov 12, 2018
abc115:
grin

See the real picture as at 2015..before useless PDP will tell you , it was 90% completed

These pics you posted for comparison purposes are doing the past administrations that completed it up to that level a favour! The major works (foundation and structural works) which gulped most of the construction costs had already been completed by 2015, and what was left was just roofing, painting, furnishing and a bit of landscaping; all which any good contractor worth his salt can do for 700 million naira max!

Meanwhile, as you guys are posting this crap and expecting Igbos to jump for joy and congratulate your man Buhari, he's busy finishing multi-billion naira projects in the south-west and north as well as starting new ones! Some multi-billion naira projects where equally started by the previous administrations in the south-east, but Buhari stopped them on coming in to office in 2015, while he allowed the ones in the north and south-west to continue or started new ones.

It's ok to admit Igbos deserve nothing because as Buhari said, we gave him 5%....i'll accept that and move on! But what i have issues with is when you guys act like Ndigbo have never had it so good, and under this present admin are being treated fairly and on equal basis with other regions, and hence there's no reason why we shouldn't troop out in our numbers and vote APC next year!

If that man succeeds in rigging himself back in for another term next year, be rest assured that he will hold the south-east down even more than he's presently doing (giving us kobo-kobo projects just to fulfil all righteousness), while he concentrates even more billion dollar projects in the south-west and north-west in a bid to try and steal an advantage for these regions over the south-east! Only selfish, daft and gullible Igbos will vote for that man next year!

1 Like

Re: Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After by AnanseK(m): 11:08am On Nov 13, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
Why is he disturbing himself with the 5 percenters i thought their vote dont count...?

You can never please the children of hate. But PMB believes in equity.

The Igbos and wailers can go ahead and demolish it if they are so aggrieved.
Re: Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After by speedyGonzales: 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
MrRush:
If you see your name here just know you're a hater and a wailer that'll wail until 2023 and above and I hope you get sense before then.

CodeTemplar
SpeedyGonzales
kremlin01
Beremx
GBOKASINCHA

Nairaland Wailers Association

yawn, maybe by then, you get a job that pays more than 30k, after you are rendered jobless

Re: Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After by MrRush(m): 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2018
speedyGonzales:

yawn, maybe by then, you get a job that pays more than 30k, after you are rendered jobless
I pray I get a job before then, ijn
Re: Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After by Ojiofor: 5:41pm On Nov 13, 2018
Buhari can never deceive us with this tomb he is about commission in Anambra state while he have abandoned second Niger Bridge,Enugu/PH express road and Onitsha/Enugu express road etc...
Re: Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After by NaijirianKing: 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2018
Sure?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soludo: My Government Will Empower One Million Youths Annually / Buhari Projects Amina Mohammed As Next Un’s Secretary-general / 2023: Court Asked To Bar APC From Replacing Masari As Tinubu’s VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.