Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,632 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Relics And Scrap As Trains! - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relics And Scrap As Trains! (17295 Views)

The New Trains That Will Be Used For Lagos-Ibadan Railway And Their Specs / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Interior Of The New Trains (Photos) / See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relics And Scrap As Trains! by adetayo234: 7:23am On Nov 13, 2018
post=72909302:
Thank God for the PRESIDENT.
This was the rot our country was left in for 16 years and beyond, and in 3 years things are taken shape for the better already.
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI and the Minister of Transportation for the good work they are doing in the transportation industry.
But the blind and pessimistic people will always look at the rot their thieving crew left behind.

Some people are too blind to see the positives, their mind are always on the look out of negative things.
Winch people!
These are still the trains plying the same route below......

You and I know that Jonathan had completed more than 70% of that project before buhari came in. Or is your second name Srlf-deception?
Re: Relics And Scrap As Trains! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:24am On Nov 13, 2018
adetayo234:

You and I know that Jonathan had completed more than 7.% of that project before buhari came in. Or is your second name Srlf-deception?
7%?!
Him try ooo!
Okay Adetayo!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Relics And Scrap As Trains! by adetayo234: 7:26am On Nov 13, 2018
post=72921677:

7%?!
Him try ooo!
Okay Adetayo!

I mean 70% and you know it.
Re: Relics And Scrap As Trains! by Kfed4ril(m): 1:40pm On Nov 13, 2018
Okoyeebo:

That's what Igbos are worth to GEJ. Blame your worthless political leaders who sold you short.

When we warned you guys, you called us Lagos Ibadan press and insulted us all.

You better enter the train and shut up your mouth.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Is the southwest any better or is the north in general any better, this rot is a general Nigeria thing so stop making it seem as if it’s just the southeasterners that are affected, mind you I have traveled from Ibadan to Niger state via train and it was the worse journey of my life( I no know who send me).
So In this case do I blame the Yoruba politicians too? Who sold you guys out.

My anger with you is the way you reasons Nigeria can’t move forward

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cally Air: Cross River Floats Airline / Tanker Explodes, Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / Container Truck Falls At Ijora Olopa, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.