Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,634 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

My First Action' If I Am Elected President Come 2019 - Atiku Abubakar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My First Action' If I Am Elected President Come 2019 - Atiku Abubakar (2535 Views)

2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari / 2019: Atiku Storms PDP Headquarters, Demands Transparent Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Action' If I Am Elected President Come 2019 - Atiku Abubakar by Fourty7: 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
My First Action' If I Am Elected President Come 2019 
https://atikulatecandidates.com

My first focus would be on jobs. I have ideas on how to make jobs for all a reality and in God’s good timing, I shall make this public. For now, let me just say that I strongly believe that a man who has no hair cannot lend you a comb. It is wishful thinking to expect a man who is unable to create wealth in his private businesses to create wealth for the public. I have been creating jobs in the private sector for over 30 years. Modesty is my nature and is the tradition with which I was brought up. But personally, the employees in my firms number in the tens of thousands. There is no state in Nigeria that is not represented on our payroll. In essence, my first action would be to remove the impediments that militate against job creation. The budgeting process would be disrupted. No more would recurrent expenditure attract the lion’s share. I would reverse this. We would have a budget heavy on capital expenditure. Roads will be built in every state. Mass housing schemes would pop up in every local government area. Railways will be extended to every state capital. Rivers would be dredged to open up the hinterlands of the North. Licences would be given to state governments to begin immediate exploitation of resources in their jurisdictions.

Nigeria Has Potential To Kick Out Poverty - Atiku Abubakar

I would turn Nigeria into a massive construction project. I will not be doing this for fun. The purpose would be to get Nigerians working again. If our youths are busy building roads, mass housing, power stations, dams and schools, they will not have time to be Boko Haram, kidnappers and militants. Our youths are some of the most intelligent and innovative youths on planet earth. But if we do not give them positive outlets to express their innate intelligence, we can be sure they would express them negatively.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My First Action' If I Am Elected President Come 2019 - Atiku Abubakar by yemobrown(m): 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
May God grant your desires and wishes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Action' If I Am Elected President Come 2019 - Atiku Abubakar by Stalwert: 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
Make Nigeria gay. shocked shocked grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Action' If I Am Elected President Come 2019 - Atiku Abubakar by Samueldodo781(m): 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
yemobrown:

He sounds like someone who knows what he is doing.

3 Likes

Re: My First Action' If I Am Elected President Come 2019 - Atiku Abubakar by SouthEastFacts: 5:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
Samueldodo781:

He knows what he is doing

5 Likes

Re: My First Action' If I Am Elected President Come 2019 - Atiku Abubakar by NORSIYK(m): 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
You are the incoming president.

Vote for Atiku for president

Vote for Ihedioha for governor

YES INDEED!!
"...When I move around, you see a complete Imo people with me and without anybody forcing them. This is because of my antecedents, because of my scorecards and records in previous appointments, previous positions; to say, this man is a GOOD MAN, this man is a fair man..." Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha 2018.
#JoinHandsToRebuildImo
#GetPositivelyInvolved

3 Likes

Re: My First Action' If I Am Elected President Come 2019 - Atiku Abubakar by MalcoImX: 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
And someone is climbing mast that his land has been taken away from him.
Re: My First Action' If I Am Elected President Come 2019 - Atiku Abubakar by OOA1979: 5:53pm On Nov 12, 2018
Samueldodo781:

Why are we so gullible Sometimes I wonder why we are scammed severally with same story .....
A leopard can't change its color , so he will creat the jobs with same set of people in dis government that can't do it now even when they control the legislature. Both APC and PDP have failed us and must be booted out .
Re: My First Action' If I Am Elected President Come 2019 - Atiku Abubakar by Shehunoshewhat: 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2018
No more restructuring

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Action' If I Am Elected President Come 2019 - Atiku Abubakar by OOA1979: 5:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
yemobrown:

CAMPAIGNS OF DECEPTION

Tell me you want lead us to build “infrastructure” to change Nigeria into Dubai, I know you are lying. Our current GDP cannot support such whimsical development needs. Tell me you want to restructure the country into functional administrative units that can introspectively chart a development pathway for themselves, then I will believe you. Traditional campaign slogans and party manifesto are nothing but tools for deceiving the masses. None of it has worked since 1960 and no amount of hope and expectations can make them work!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Action' If I Am Elected President Come 2019 - Atiku Abubakar by Grayxme: 6:28pm On Nov 12, 2018
Gullible Atiku has suddenly diverted from Restructuring to Job creation all to deceive Nigerians to voting for him....He should know that Nigerians are wiser and won't be deceived

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Action' If I Am Elected President Come 2019 - Atiku Abubakar by Samueldodo781(m): 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
OOA1979:

Why are we so gullible Sometimes I wonder why we are scammed severally with same story .....
A leopard can't change its color , so he will creat the jobs with same set of people in dis government that can't do it now even when they control the legislature. Both APC and PDP have failed us and must be booted out .

At least he will be better than the lifeless one in Ask rock
Re: My First Action' If I Am Elected President Come 2019 - Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
do not provide me a job that I'll be praying at month end before I get paid. create an enabling environment for businesses to strive.
Govt is not about job creation but the environment which start with light.
thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Action' If I Am Elected President Come 2019 - Atiku Abubakar by SarkinYarki: 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
I don't know about you but I am voting for Atiku

1 Like

Re: My First Action' If I Am Elected President Come 2019 - Atiku Abubakar by quickberry(m): 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
You mean like this

Re: My First Action' If I Am Elected President Come 2019 - Atiku Abubakar by boss1310(m): 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
what interests me the most is his opinion on youths.these days our youths here on Nairaland and all social media are so into follow follow politics that it reminds one of zombie the fela song
personally I don't think most of our youths love this country they are more concerned about party or whatever they are affiliated to.they seem OK with whatever any member of their association did whether right or wrong and always castigate the opposition.they dig up anything to bash the opposition and you wonder if they should have channelled that investigative talent on our leaders both past and present irrespective of the party.there is so much divide within us and the politicians are taking advantage as they feel they are not accountable to anyone
I think youths of this country don't know the power we have,there are posts you see here and you wonder if that poster is OK and when you read some gullible comments you will start wondering what went wrong with us.I thought education will help us realise that unity will get us the leaders we want but our own style of education is one where the person feels that once he can speak and write just English then he is wiser than everyone
To get a better Nigeria is not to support leaders based on party or tribe,its not cultism rather we have to sacrifice sentiments and put Nigeria first or else we will continue having wrong leaders

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Action' If I Am Elected President Come 2019 - Atiku Abubakar by XINOIX: 7:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
Re: My First Action' If I Am Elected President Come 2019 - Atiku Abubakar by BAILMONEY: 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2018
OOA1979:

THIS IS EXACTLY HOW PROPHET BULLHARY SUPPORTERS REASON. I CAN BET WITH MY LAST KOBO THAT THIS DUDE IS A BUHARIDEEN
Re: My First Action' If I Am Elected President Come 2019 - Atiku Abubakar by chernest2002: 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
My able president I trust you.
Re: My First Action' If I Am Elected President Come 2019 - Atiku Abubakar by PassingShot(m): 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
Fraud that claimed to have 50,000 in his employment just before PDP’s primaries but now claiming that figure is now 100,000! It’s either Atiku lies a lot OR that Nigerian economy under Buhari is doing fantastically well for that situation to have been possible.

You know the answer.
Re: My First Action' If I Am Elected President Come 2019 - Atiku Abubakar by Lucifer66(m): 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2018
Oh my fvcken God, Are you kidding me?
This is what happened in 2015, The same bloody promises, HOW are you gonna change Nigeria, WHAT are you gonna do?
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR NIGERIA?
These are the questions we should be asking not this rubbish he is speaking. We will keep getting more and more corrupt leaders till this country breaks apart by civil war!

1 Like

Re: My First Action' If I Am Elected President Come 2019 - Atiku Abubakar by Deckline(m): 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
Samueldodo781:

Let us not be swayed by all these sweet promises jare.
Nigerians have been hearing all these since 1999 but till now,nothing.
Let us just change the bull of a president first and if Atiku fails too,we change him too.
Nigerians won't give second chances to grave dissappointers.
Re: My First Action' If I Am Elected President Come 2019 - Atiku Abubakar by aghogho62: 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
I Don't Know If Most Of People Commenting On This Forum Read Before Writting Thier Comment. He Said " Licence Will Be Given To State To Exploite Their Resources' And Somebody Is Saying He's Not Talking About Restructuring Again. I Don't Understand.
Re: My First Action' If I Am Elected President Come 2019 - Atiku Abubakar by Carlyscales: 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
Forget sentiments!!

This guy is making sense walahi
Re: My First Action' If I Am Elected President Come 2019 - Atiku Abubakar by Carlyscales: 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
MalcoImX:
And someone is climbing mast that his land has been taken away from him.
Do u know how many yrs abti has been in existence??
So y is he suddenly seeking attention now that his land was taken

Re: My First Action' If I Am Elected President Come 2019 - Atiku Abubakar by Carlyscales: 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
Grayxme:
Gullible Atiku has suddenly diverted from Restructuring to Job creation all to deceive Nigerians to voting for him....He should know that Nigerians are wiser and won't be deceived
U didn't read this part abi??

Rivers would be dredged to open up the hinterlands of the North. Licences would be given to state governments to begin immediate exploitation of resources in their jurisdictions.

Or did they tell u he was to talk about restructuring n not jobs there

Re: My First Action' If I Am Elected President Come 2019 - Atiku Abubakar by BafanaBafana: 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
Unfortunately, Atiku will never be president.
Re: My First Action' If I Am Elected President Come 2019 - Atiku Abubakar by iluvdonjazzy: 10:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
I don atikulate since

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING! Man Kills Wife Through 48-hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (photos) / Fulani Herdsman Sends Serious Warning To ESN, Says We Are Quiet Because Ofbuhari / Biafran Hater Oyigboupdate Says Army Was Right To Kill Igbos At Ladipo[photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.