Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:35 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Questioned - Isreali MP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Questioned - Isreali MP (1152 Views)

#HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police / Aliyu Madaki - Inconclusive Elections: Buhari’s Integrity Should Be Questioned / Moment Lai Mohammed Said Atiku Will Be Questioned Over Bank PHB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Questioned - Isreali MP by Donald95(m): 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
Listen First

Guys let's go and start a campaign in all international media outlets, Let's focus our Question on French Government, Asking them if Buhari actually Attended The conference. Trust me, they must react even if they don't, one or two News media outlet must pick it up to investigate on it.

It is very necessary we know where he went, Buhari may be planning a very deadly agenda for unsuspecting nigerians especially those that he hates (SE). If his movement was pure, he wouldn't have lied to cover up the trip. Wise up Nigerians Their is a conspiracy going on now.

If you watch closely, He noticed he is loosing his support which will serve as his landing bed when he strikes then he decided to use religion division(El-rufia) to strengthen his support.

We must attract the attention of French government. At first I overlooked it because it is coming from Radio Biafra. But with the evidence they have shown so far, I think it will be Foolishness from us not to ask French government.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Questioned - Isreali MP by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
I wanted to open a topic like this.
But I was like "WATS the need when I know it will amount to nothing" , in this part of the world people are foolish and don't think.

Buhari has many foolish zombies that even even He kill their father they would still lick his asshole.

The federal government lied to a whole country and nobody cares about it. .SMH

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Questioned - Isreali MP by Donald95(m): 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
I wanted to open a topic like this thank God u did

Buhari has a very evil plan for nigerians but nigerians are too busy with APC vs PDP Instead of asking questions.

Most of them doesn't know they may not be alive to witness the election sef

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Questioned - Isreali MP by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:53pm On Nov 12, 2018
Donald95:

Buhari has a very evil plan for nigerians but nigerians are too busy with APC vs PDP Instead of asking questions.

Most of them doesn't know they may not be alive to witness the election sef

It's very sad brother.. Very sad.
Nigerians are just dumb..
They type of crazy things that happens here can't happen else where

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Questioned - Isreali MP by Donald95(m): 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

It's very sad brother.. Very sad.
Nigerians are just dumb..
They type of crazy things that happens here can't happen else where

It is expected from Every sane non Muslim to always be at alert now. Buhari is a proud Evil man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Questioned - Isreali MP by presented007(m): 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
How do we go about it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Questioned - Isreali MP by Ganzagangan: 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
Raving and rabid yannnmmirris.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Questioned - Isreali MP by Donald95(m): 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
presented007:
How do we go about it

We should tweet and re-tweet each other tweets. Send mails to their major news outlets. We should work with IPOB on this because they have the number and connection.

I feel very unsafe under Buhari. God help us

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Questioned - Isreali MP by Xander85: 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Click bait! shocked

(1) (Reply)

Be Sincere: Atiku And Buhari Are Just Like A And B / Governor Nasir Ahmad Elrufai Storm Zaria And Sabon Gari Local Governments Today / Breaking News: Game Over Delta State Result Apc Struggle With 1 Lga While Pdp 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.