Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,156 members, 7,849,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo (20107 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother, Emmanuel At Federal High Court Abuja (Photos) / Governor Udom Emmanuel At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day In Uyo / Gov. Udom Emmanuel At The 2018 International Students Day Celebration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by nobsalis: 6:45am On Nov 13, 2018
Papasmal:

Yea....Akwa ibom is a nice place to be....Good and happy people all over the place

U never reach Ukanafun that's why...
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by nobsalis: 6:46am On Nov 13, 2018
pascal558:
who know where i can get blue tilapia

Pm me
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by nobsalis: 6:47am On Nov 13, 2018
harbjar:

Lol I this dude never came for our swearing in OR POP..
only for him to show up with 10,500 and food all corps members in this present Batch A.. Now I hear he has increased it to 20k.. �
Speaking of vote buying.. Meanwhile primary and secondary school students in UYO still carry their school desk from home... Misplaced priorities but Akwa Ibom people won't complain because he's PDP and also going to build a 8500 capacity church for them...* Akwa Ibom is a Christain state they say.. * wallow in your mumuness

I dey tell u....

Seems u and I are same set self!!!
I'm A17 though and u?
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by nobsalis: 6:49am On Nov 13, 2018
Ateewologun:
The man that reduced corper state allawee from 10k to 4900

Imagine bringing 100 change to come collect 5k
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by nobsalis: 6:50am On Nov 13, 2018
Lavoca:
How is it vote buying when majority of those corpers are not resident of the state?

Primary education is the responsibility of the local government, are there no local government administrators in the state?

Who gonna be ad hoc staff?

Abi Nobi 80% Corp members
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by nobsalis: 6:56am On Nov 13, 2018
harbjar:

See ehn sister, the one year I spent in uyo as a corper, I curse that guy almost everyday... Poverty is high in the state, education quality is poooooor I mean students sit on floor to write waec, I served in a medical facility no adequate equipment... Small rain,flood everywhere, rich are enriching themselves, mad people everywhere on the streets of uyo.
But his people aren't complaining they prefer to blame Buhari for their woes forgetting about a state governor who has done nothing to help them even with all the money. He wants to build church(world class church) while the masses can't get average schools

Akwa Ibom has the highest number of mad people in Nigeria.... From Uyo to Eket down to Ikot Ekpene.... Mad people everywhere even in Abak same thing

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by Reinah(f): 8:47am On Nov 13, 2018
tizteezy:

I hope you get your wish, unlike myself who was posted to the north instead of my preferred Anambra.

However, if u finally get posted to Akwa Ibom, do not hesitate to contact me. Hopefully I can contribute to making your service year a memorable one.

PS: I really enjoyed the northern experience o. Fun with so much cash to boot.

Amen.
True.. I learnt the low cost of living in most Northern states makes it easier to live plus some states give state allawee.

I've had a little of the Northerners from schooling in Ilorin, I want to experience the Southerners grin

Do you live in Akwa Ibom?
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by tizteezy(m): 9:06am On Nov 13, 2018
Reinah:

Amen.
True.. I learnt the low cost of living in most Northern states makes it easier to live plus some states give state allawee.

I've had a little of the Northerners from schooling in Ilorin, I want to experience the Southerners grin

Do you live in Akwa Ibom?

Yes, I'm from, and live in Akwa Ibom

The northern states are cool tho... if one can cope with the climate differences and security challenges
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by Reinah(f): 9:49am On Nov 13, 2018
tizteezy:

Yes, I'm from, and live in Akwa Ibom

The northern states are cool tho... if one can cope with the climate differences and security challenges

I really can't cope.. I'll get frustrated las las grin
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by tizteezy(m): 9:53am On Nov 13, 2018
Reinah:

I really can't cope.. I'll get frustrated las las grin
Hahahaha... fragile soul
PM me pls
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by harbjar(m): 10:06am On Nov 13, 2018
nobsalis:

I dey tell u....

I'm A17 though and u?
Yes boss
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by harbjar(m): 10:58am On Nov 13, 2018
nobsalis:

I dey tell u....

I'm A17 though and u?

Yes boss
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by simeotexy: 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2018
nobsalis:

Akwa Ibom has the highest number of mad people in Nigeria.... From Uyo to Eket down to Ikot Ekpene.... Mad people everywhere even in Abak same thing
and most of d mad pple speak igbo
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by wingmanII: 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2018
simeotexy:

You are equally mad, that is why they all communicate with you.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by Bluehill1051: 7:22am On Nov 14, 2018
Apama still dey camp?
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by Bluehill1051: 7:23am On Nov 14, 2018
simeotexy:
You're correct.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by Bigval5: 8:55am On Nov 16, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
The youths are marching on

Lol thats me behind My team With my mace

The RSM of the day !
Flag bearers!
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:41am On Nov 16, 2018
Bigval5:

Lol thats me behind My team With my mace
The RSM of the day ! Flag bearers!
Big Man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty / Ishaq Shaibu Okolo Appoints 130 SSA And 30 Media Aides, 38 S.A In Kogi / PDP G5 Concluding Talks On Preferred Presidential Candidate – Wike (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.