Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Peter Obi Replies El-rufai On Arise Tv Live Interview (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Replies El-rufai On Arise Tv Live Interview (video) (27464 Views)

Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai / Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu / Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Replies El-rufai On Arise Tv Live Interview (video) by Nonnyflex(m): 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
"I served with 6 Police Commissioners. Not one is from the South East. When I started, my first police commissioner was John Haruna from Taraba. When he left, he handed over to Musa Bello from Kwara. Then followed by Philemon Leha from Adamawa. Then Mutare from Kano. Then Nasarawa from Kebbi State. Finally Gware from Adamawa.

My ADC was Idris from Kano and my orderly, Manya from Taraba.

As you know, no Governor is in control of either Police or State security services.
Ask El Rufai how many Igbo people he had entrusted his personal security in their hands.

There was election in my state and I, as the sitting Governor didn't go to arrest anybody on election day or seen moving from one Local government to the other.

As the Governor, I went to my own6 local government to vote and back to Awka.
El Rufai came to Anambra State on an election day and said he wants to move around the Local governments. The state security services said you can't move6 around. Not even the Governor is allowed to move around.

Only accredited voters and accredited monitors in groups are allowed to move from place to place. So, for your safety, we I you to be safe, so stay in the hotel.
If you come for a party affair, you stay in the hotel which I think is day.

When I was asked after that in an interview I said now listen... I Peter wouldn't want to be in Kaduna, for the same reason on an election day.
In my 8 years in office, go and ask them how many people were killed in my state the way people are being killed in his state".

........Peter Obi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RXghK8kF_Y

110 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Replies El-rufai On Arise Tv Live Interview (video) by Carlyscales: 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2018
I can't believe that I actually rejoiced when El-rufai won in 2015. Having served in Kaduna, I believed with his reputation in FCt Kaduna needed a strong mind n personality to govern it.

Now I just wonder how a personality like El-rufai is a Gov in a multi ethno-religous state like Kaduna??

Obi that was PAN kaduna no 1 customer as a gov. Used 406 from kaduna as official car as a gov. What even El-rufai n other northern Govs ain't sensible n prudent enough to do.

That is the person El-rufai is calling tribalistic n a bigot shocked

someone that was one of the first Gov in southern Nigeria to do business with Jaiz bank (an Islamic bank) because they gave him better terms than so called 'christian commercial banks'

That is the person El-rufai is calling tribalistic n a bigot shocked

When u hear a man u can read his soul or core to an extent!

We used to hear PMB B4 his return to power n felt he myb sectional n nepotic, today same is bedeviling his Govt.

When u hear Fashola u can easily Know that this man is just better of as a professional n regional leader. If he's made president u can be sure he's gonna be too rigid & sectional. Same with Kwankwaso n El-rufai.

But When u listen to Atiku, Osibanjo,Tambuwal, Saraki etc. U can be sure that they will better unite n galvanise the country. Of course they may have other baggages but u can't accuse them of being sectional.

My dr when u really listen to Obi u will know he's above sectionalism n tribalism. The other time he was lamenting in US-Nig business submit about Zamfara( with population of 5m) just having about 100 students in total for neco in a yr with a passing rate of just 24/100. Meanwhile other states are having over 200,000 for same exam. Only for their former Gov to marry a minor young enough to be his granddaughter, divorced her shortly n is ready to die in d Senate in defence of child marriage. Whitout regards to her education n progration in life. He said then he's not from Zamfara but every section of d country is important to him.
Note: he said this years ago B4 d primaries n all that.

People just forget about the NL miscreants screaming 'Igbo Amaka'. The real n most igbos ain't tribal really. U can't be as adventurous n entrepreneurial as they are n be looking at tribalism. To them business minds it's all business n profit/ loss. Any one/tribe/colour/religion etc that can deal with them in business is the their brother period.

229 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Replies El-rufai On Arise Tv Live Interview (video) by eyeview: 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
That a man like Elrufai got to leadership position in Nigeria shows the shallowness of our values.

186 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Replies El-rufai On Arise Tv Live Interview (video) by Originaligboman: 9:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
Where's the video
Re: Peter Obi Replies El-rufai On Arise Tv Live Interview (video) by ukukaegbu(m): 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
The last paragragh is on point

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Replies El-rufai On Arise Tv Live Interview (video) by Nonnyflex(m): 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
Originaligboman:
Where's the video
Is there nah... Or are you using solibay browser?

44 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies El-rufai On Arise Tv Live Interview (video) by Ruddyman(m): 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
Our next VP.....

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Replies El-rufai On Arise Tv Live Interview (video) by Crystalvivi: 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
You are on your way to Asorock.... No mind those idiots

168 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Replies El-rufai On Arise Tv Live Interview (video) by future001: 10:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
Moderators - Pls do the needful. We need to have this on the front page.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Replies El-rufai On Arise Tv Live Interview (video) by Afamed: 10:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
The same Interview Obi was struggling hard to defend his running mate/ Atiku N90 per litre of fuel.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Replies El-rufai On Arise Tv Live Interview (video) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
How people can just cook up lies about a fellow human being over something that never happened baffles me. People are truly wicked and this world is a very evil place. If you have been in a position where someone looked you in the eye and accused you of something you never did, you will understand how wicked APC is

172 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Replies El-rufai On Arise Tv Live Interview (video) by Afamed: 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
Nonnyflex:

Don't forget to also cull where Obi started labelling trade Moni as vote buying but ended agreeing PDP will implement similar program if elected. I was thinking Obi is loaded upstairs until I heard him speaking on Arise Tv this morning. He was neither here nor there with his Upper Iweka definition of economy.

4 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Replies El-rufai On Arise Tv Live Interview (video) by Modphase: 10:55pm On Nov 12, 2018
eyeview:
That a man like Elrufai got to leadership position in Nigeria shows the shallowness of our values.
but how a bigoted Obi got into leadership does not show the shallowness of value hate n bigotry which the Igbo tribe is about ba ?

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Replies El-rufai On Arise Tv Live Interview (video) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
Afamed:

Don't forget to also cull where Obi started labelling trade Moni as vote buying but ended agreeing PDP will implement similar program if elected. I was thinking Obi is loaded upstairs until I heard him speaking on Arise Tv this morning. He was neither here nor there with his Upper Iweka definition of economy.

Stop spreading your malicious lies. If you want us to believe you, post the video for us to watch just like this op did. We have eyes. Show us the evidence. How do you even feel knowing you are lying against someone else?

132 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Replies El-rufai On Arise Tv Live Interview (video) by castancassy2(m): 10:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
i watched the program. peter was real in answering his questions n he answered them maturely.

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Replies El-rufai On Arise Tv Live Interview (video) by Afamed: 10:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
Shayetet13:
How people can just cook up lies about a fellow human being over something that never happened baffles me. People are truly wicked and this world is a very evil place. If you have been in a position where someone looked you in the eye and accused you of something you never did, you will understand how wicked APC is
From the interview, did Obi deny El -Rufai was not restricted to his hotel room? Since the OP only culled the narrations that will suit the PDP apologists like you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Replies El-rufai On Arise Tv Live Interview (video) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
Modphase:
but how a bigoted Obi got into leadership does not show the shallowness of value hate n bigotry which the Igbo tribe is about ba ?

They were asking for evidence the other day to justify the bigotry tag and you absconded. You have no evidence to call someone a bigot, but you call it anyway. Thats wickedness!

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Replies El-rufai On Arise Tv Live Interview (video) by Afamed: 11:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
Shayetet13:

Stop spreading your malicious lies. If you want us to believe you, post the video for us to watch just like this op did. We have eyes. Show us the evidence. How do you even feel knowing you are lying against someone else?
I need not to post any video. As I watched the interview on Arise tv myself. The onus is on you to verify my claims. Don't expect me to spoon feed you.
Re: Peter Obi Replies El-rufai On Arise Tv Live Interview (video) by MrAJQ(m): 11:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
Carlyscales:
I can't believe that I actually rejoiced when El-rufai won in 2015. Having served in Kaduna, I believed with his reputation in FCt Kaduna needed a strong mind n personality to govern it.

Now I just wonder how a personality like El-rufai is a Gov in a multi ethno-religous state like Kaduna??

Maybe you're no longer in Kaduna but El-Rufai is the best man for volatile state like Kaduna.

El-Rufai is talk too much which am also against but to be realistic he and his acts are different from the media propaganda.

Try and listen to what his deputy said about him and the people of southern Kaduna. The religious bigotry is very high in Kaduna and to deal with that we need a man who is not scared of taking action due to election.

Remember when he sacked 25,000 unqualified primary school teachers, many complained about but isn't that the best thing?

Hope you know that such act can make him loss an election but he careless on what people say rather work on what need to be done.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies El-rufai On Arise Tv Live Interview (video) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
Afamed:

From the interview, did Obi deny El -Rufai was not restricted to his hotel room? Since the OP only culled the narrations that will suit the PDP apologists like you.

Who moves around on election day? Do you have sense at all? Even people who have pvc are not allowed to move around except to their polling unit which is always close by, talkless of someone from another state. El rufai was not a designated election observer and so why should he be moving around when no one moves around on election day. For God's sake use your God given brain. It is not there for fancy

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Replies El-rufai On Arise Tv Live Interview (video) by Afamed: 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
Shayetet13:

Who moves around on election day? Do you have sense at all? Even people who have pvc are not allowed to move around except to their polling unit which is always close by, talkless of someone from another state. El rufai was not an observer and so why should he be moving around when no one moves around on election day. For God's sake use your God given brain. It is not there for fancy
Children like you lack decorum, hence the reason I don't indulge with banter with kids on Nairaland.
Re: Peter Obi Replies El-rufai On Arise Tv Live Interview (video) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 12, 2018
Afamed:

Children like you lack decorum, hence the reason I don't indulge with banter with kids on Nairaland.

You call another kid but you reason like a kid... Next time there is election in any state in Nigeria, take your car, if you have one or go and borrow because public transport will not open. Take the car and start moving around and lets see what happens. You cant do it because you know you will be arrested. So why are you here supporting El Rufai who was detained, when you know that yourself will also be detained. Pls reason maturely. Stop allowing parochial inclination cloud your sense of reasoning sometimes. Sometimes if you have nothing to say, just keep quiet than open your mouth and remove all doubt about hidden stup*dity

114 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Replies El-rufai On Arise Tv Live Interview (video) by Nonnyflex(m): 11:31pm On Nov 12, 2018
Shayetet13:

Thanks for that answer

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Replies El-rufai On Arise Tv Live Interview (video) by Crystalvivi: 11:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
Still surprised this hasnt made front page yet

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies El-rufai On Arise Tv Live Interview (video) by Originaligboman: 1:31am On Nov 13, 2018
Nonnyflex:
Couldn't find it then. But bros your blood dey hot oooo

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies El-rufai On Arise Tv Live Interview (video) by eyeview: 3:13am On Nov 13, 2018
Modphase:

You know in the depth of your conscience that obi is not at all tribalistic. Its just a narrative they have sent you all out to spread since they couldn't find corruption on him. But as for elrifai, there are over ten documented evidence of his extreme religious and tribal bigotry that has often led to deaths of innocent people

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Replies El-rufai On Arise Tv Live Interview (video) by fabre4: 4:57am On Nov 13, 2018
MrAJQ:

Maybe you're no longer in Kaduna but El-Rufai is the best man for volatile state like Kaduna.

El-Rufai is talk too much which am also against but to be realistic he and his acts are different from the media propaganda.

Try and listen to what his deputy said about him and the people of southern Kaduna. The religious bigotry is very high in Kaduna and to deal with that we need a man who is not scared of taking action due to election.

Remember when he sacked 25,000 unqualified primary school teachers, many complained about but isn't that the best thing?

Hope you know that such act can make him loss an election but he careless on what people say rather work on what need to be done.

this is what happens when every one is allowed to air their opinion. Shut up and allow people he's governed to talk

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Replies El-rufai On Arise Tv Live Interview (video) by speedyconnect3: 6:35am On Nov 13, 2018
Sb bigger than you is bigger.

Obi will disgrace el rufai

16 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies El-rufai On Arise Tv Live Interview (video) by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 13, 2018
Who takes a midget like elrufai serious. He is a pass so let obi pass

Check my signature for this juicy offer

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Replies El-rufai On Arise Tv Live Interview (video) by lastmessenger: 6:59am On Nov 13, 2018
To tell you how shallow minded APC government is. They are acting more like the opposition this time.At this point in time, the APC led government should be using their achievements in the past 3 years as a case for the reelection instead of resorting to blackmailing.
This method can only work for those who are shallow minded and do not know their left from their right

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Replies El-rufai On Arise Tv Live Interview (video) by Nonnyflex(m): 7:59am On Nov 13, 2018
Originaligboman:
Couldn't find it then. But bros your blood dey hot oooo
Lol.. This na naija...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Replies El-rufai On Arise Tv Live Interview (video) by Amumaigwe: 8:11am On Nov 13, 2018
Afamed:

Operation Shop for stain from wherever and however to paint Obi black. You will fail again..

30 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Releases Details Of National Assembly 2018 Budget To The Public / IPOB Crisis Deepens As Nnamdi Kanu's Family Fight Over Money, Bank Accounts / Buhari And Jega At Leadership Newspapers' Awards In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.