Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Demuren's Birthday With Adorable Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Demuren's Birthday With Adorable Photos (30166 Views)

Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) / Banky W And His Bestman, Tunde Demuren Pictured / 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Demuren's Birthday With Adorable Photos by seangy4konji: 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
Oya..

Idi araba thingZ.
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Demuren's Birthday With Adorable Photos by EZEBEL: 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2018
Praizeupdates:
Popular Curvy OAP Toolz celebrates her husband captain Demuren's birthday with beautiful loveup fun photos.

Happy birthday to the captain.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/toolz-celebrates-captain-husband-with-adorable-loveup-photos/

Captain of which football club?
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Demuren's Birthday With Adorable Photos by ollydee: 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2018
so me and this lady no tall pass each other �
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Demuren's Birthday With Adorable Photos by UTMOST10(m): 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
shey na Super eagles Captain or Eyimba FC...... just passing
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Demuren's Birthday With Adorable Photos by VERDA: 3:02pm On Nov 13, 2018
dan900:
cool and lovely couple. so glad she has bounced back.

If earning N3k daily is not too small for you. Holla me. Let me open your eyes to empty carton biz. You can do it from anywhere. Holla me NOW. Check my signature for contact. It is so sweet.

Hi...you did not drop any contact,concerning the business.
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Demuren's Birthday With Adorable Photos by Burgerlomo: 3:34pm On Nov 13, 2018
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Demuren's Birthday With Adorable Photos by stevecantrell: 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
smiley I like seeing this two together...they look dope

the short version of you...

1 Like

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Demuren's Birthday With Adorable Photos by iswallker(m): 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2018
The only present you can give him is a bouncing baby... undecided
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Demuren's Birthday With Adorable Photos by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2018
stevecantrell:

the short version of you...
hey You kiss where you been?! We prolly are the same height but she's bigger and that would make me look taller! I like Toolz tho, she's alright...
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Demuren's Birthday With Adorable Photos by stevecantrell: 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
hey You kiss where you been?! We prolly are the same height but she's bigger and that would make me look taller! I like Toolz tho, she's alright...

My black addiction....u always make sense.
Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Demuren's Birthday With Adorable Photos by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2018
stevecantrell:

My black addiction....u always make sense.
uh uh kiss

1 Like

Re: Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Demuren's Birthday With Adorable Photos by efemena5050(m): 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
Short gway gway

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja / Angelica Aboderin: Stella Damasus' Daughter's 16th Birthday (Throwback Photos) / "It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.