Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,301 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

10 Things That Changed After You Become A Mom (pictures) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Things That Changed After You Become A Mom (pictures) (1647 Views)

How My Sweet Husband Changed After Two Years Of Marriage- Please Advise / My Wife’s Attitude Changed After Working For A Few Months / Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things That Changed After You Become A Mom (pictures) by HolySteph(f): 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
Mothers do you agree with me wink smiley

Mynd44

Re: 10 Things That Changed After You Become A Mom (pictures) by Presq: 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
A dad nko
Re: 10 Things That Changed After You Become A Mom (pictures) by HolySteph(f): 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
smiley

Re: 10 Things That Changed After You Become A Mom (pictures) by HolySteph(f): 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2018
smiley smiley

Re: 10 Things That Changed After You Become A Mom (pictures) by Franklyine: 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
Please if you are still single enjoy it very well, as soon as you become a mother, no going back.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things That Changed After You Become A Mom (pictures) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2018
smiley Moms sacrifice a great deal... good mothers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things That Changed After You Become A Mom (pictures) by EbukaHades10(m): 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2018
Moms are the best.

If u still have ur mom,cherish her.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Changed After You Become A Mom (pictures) by HolySteph(f): 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2018
Presq:
A dad nko
You tell me if you're a Dad.
Re: 10 Things That Changed After You Become A Mom (pictures) by Presq: 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2018
HolySteph:

You tell me if you're a Dad.
lol
Re: 10 Things That Changed After You Become A Mom (pictures) by bemyguest(f): 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
These are joy of being a mum. Everything is done to ensure your kids are well taken care off.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Changed After You Become A Mom (pictures) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2018
Can't wait
Re: 10 Things That Changed After You Become A Mom (pictures) by timibare(m): 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Can't wait
Hi dear
Re: 10 Things That Changed After You Become A Mom (pictures) by jeff1607(m): 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
smiley Moms sacrifice a great deal... good mothers

fathers too sacrifice a great deal.

if couples plan well nothing would change,

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things That Changed After You Become A Mom (pictures) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Can't wait
seems someone is preggy already....congrats and safe delivery
Re: 10 Things That Changed After You Become A Mom (pictures) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
jeff1607:

don't mind her...it's a joint effort, thou my mum wasn't there for me

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Changed After You Become A Mom (pictures) by HolySteph(f): 5:56pm On Nov 13, 2018
jeff1607:

No matter how well planned, there'll be something that must change.

Get to that bridge first.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things That Changed After You Become A Mom (pictures) by jeff1607(m): 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2018
HolySteph:
No matter how well planned, there'll be something that must change.
Get to that bridge first.
things would change no doubt but not to the extreme.

freedom would be a bit limited
bridge? hmmm
be spontaneous
Re: 10 Things That Changed After You Become A Mom (pictures) by CyberEBOLA(m): 6:11pm On Nov 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Can't wait
Bring vagina lemme Bleep you and your wait will be over. NOTE i wont be responsible ooo
Re: 10 Things That Changed After You Become A Mom (pictures) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 13, 2018
[quote author=jeff1607 post=72938538]

if couples plan well nothing would change, [/q I'lluote] yeah... there are some good men out there too, wonderful fathers. Planning? you might be right
Re: 10 Things That Changed After You Become A Mom (pictures) by jeff1607(m): 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
[quote author=BlaqCoffee109 post=72941460][/quote]

when i said planning I meant laying out stuff one still do despite being saddled with kids and spouse. fun things

some men out there aren't the outdoor type , seen fathers slug it out with their sons on video games, doing exercises (cycling, taking a walk with dogs)with them and wifey is out there doing stuff she loves out there,depending what catches her fancy, teaching the girls life hacks and what interests her, knowing the value of money and having fun while making it and so

spouses can still enjoy their lives depending on THE KIND OF PARTNER they choose.

people might think this ain't possible but it is.

its not all about the money is all about being happy.
Re: 10 Things That Changed After You Become A Mom (pictures) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 13, 2018
jeff1607:

when i said planning I meant laying out stuff one still do despite being saddled with kids and spouse. fun things

some men out there aren't the outdoor type , seen fathers slug it out with their sons on video games, doing exercises (cycling, taking a walk with dogs)with them and wifey is out there doing stuff she loves out there,depending what catches her fancy, teaching the girls life hacks and what interests her, knowing the value of money and having fun while making it and so

spouses can still enjoy their lives depending on THE KIND OF PARTNER they choose.

people might think this ain't possible but it is.

its not all about the money is all about being happy.
smiley you are right... ideally.
Re: 10 Things That Changed After You Become A Mom (pictures) by chris31(m): 11:43pm On Nov 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Can't wait
Keep on praying hard to make use of ur opportunity when he comes around he may come in disguise only grace will guide u

(1) (Reply)

Quick Question: Who Does Tunde Love? / The Devil Is Using Idolatry To Wipe Out Young Igbo Men / Not The Father BUT Must Pay Child Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.