Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,318 members, 7,839,522 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right (29821 Views)

"You're Just Perfect For Me" - Banky W Gushes Over Wife, Adesua As She Clocks 35 / Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: 'This Is Sunshine In Human Form' / Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by zicoraads: 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2018
'You are the one thing I got absolutely right.'

That's deep. kiss
Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by techstack: 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2018
IamD18:
Get her pregnant with your frying-pan shaped head.

This is too much naa

1 Like

Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by femi4: 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2018
Where is the preggy, hope you ll put it in your manifesto

1 Like

Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by Hoodbilonia: 5:59pm On Nov 13, 2018
if banky is not idolizing his bich
it wud be davido chioma ish with his low self esteem
wtf

1 Like

Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by kestolove95(m): 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
Fourwinds:
don't worry we are still working on the pvssy
for how long?
Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by rOsy247(f): 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2018
Cabble4:
All these celebrity relationships-Na wash na!
They will come out in public like Romeo & Juliet
but within, na everybody for himself God for we all.
Where is Tiwa and Tee?
You can name more.
Abeg make person see road pass.

This one doesn't look like the usual. Seems genuine. Twill stand the test of time.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by onwards: 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2018
Rocktation:
Didn't I read somewhere that this dude now has full blown cancer- like he's dying or something? What is he up to with these many ambitions then...marriage..politics...and what not? Or is there some kind of bucket list that he's crossing off?

WTH!!! Bucket list he's crossing off!!! I snorted right there!!! grin grin grin grin

This is hella hilarious grin grin grin
Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by Fourwinds: 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2018
kestolove95:
for how long?
give us six months from now... We need to hit the G- spot
Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by AngelicBeing: 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2018
Rocktation:
Didn't I read somewhere that this dude now has full blown cancer- like he's dying or something? What is he up to with these many ambitions then...marriage..politics...and what not? Or is there some kind of bucket list that he's crossing off?
shocked

Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by AndLeo(m): 6:13pm On Nov 13, 2018
I am happy the way he feels about his wife. Love is a beautiful thing if it happens for you.
Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by seunmohmoh(f): 6:13pm On Nov 13, 2018
Cceramicaltd:
Do they have Jacuzzi to seal this 'I love you" in the bathroom? If No, we can deliver it smiley
how much is this particular jacuzzi?
Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by stevecantrell: 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
Rocktation:

Full....there's nothing like that in the news...
Provide a link..
Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
IamD18:

grin wetin consine U. Aproko
Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by wonlasewonimi: 6:24pm On Nov 13, 2018
There's something not right about the relationship you have to continuously declare your love online at every given opportunity.

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by Sarang(f): 6:28pm On Nov 13, 2018
IamD18:

Typical Nigerian. Mind your freaking business!
Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 13, 2018
Rocktation:

He survived it. Haven't you heard of cancer survivors before?

He be one of them. Lucky and blessed
Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by Mydazz(m): 6:42pm On Nov 13, 2018
This everyday Gushings, I hope there's no fire on the mountain oh

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by freecocoa(f): 6:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
Someone said this nigga cheats and even gives head. Don’t know how true that is, but something about it seems so, anyways, wetin consign me? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by kestolove95(m): 7:26pm On Nov 13, 2018
Fourwinds:
give us six months from now... We need to hit the G- spot
no time guy
Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by JasonScoolari: 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2018
Rocktation:
Keep quiet.

Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2018
wonlasewonimi:
There's something not right about the relationship you have to continuously declare your love online at every given opportunity.
EXACTLY!
When you have to profess like what I think is become a pattern; something's wrong undecided
Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
freecocoa:
Someone said this[b] nigga cheats[/b] and even gives head. Don’t know how true that is, but something about it seems so, anyways, wetin consign me? undecided
@ the bolded...heard that
Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by bigkahuna704(m): 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2018
Cceramicaltd:
Do they have Jacuzzi to seal this 'I love you" in the bathroom? If No, we can deliver it smiley
How Much Is Your Jacuzzi?

1 Like

Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by OlaThrillz(m): 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2018
princechurchill:
He can't even give her hope of been pregnant by next month and he is here promising us hope
wtf is wrong with you fanatics nd someone's else family planning!. you don't joke with such kinda stuffs, do you think he would come out to the public and give you reasons for not having a child now!.
I guess even if he does, you'll still have a reason to judge him

1 Like

Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by Fourwinds: 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2018
kestolove95:
no time guy
take it easy.. Na small small we dey do am
Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by phenylalanine(m): 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2018
God gives children, never mock a woman or man with things like this, if it is a joke it is too expensive

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by KanwuliaExtra: 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2018
Certified Womb-Checkers, Abortion-Counters and Sperm-Count Sniffers. . . . . Over to ya! grin
Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by freecocoa(f): 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
@ the bolded...heard that
I wouldn’t put it past him. He does holy holy too much, to be clean.grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2018
freecocoa:
I wouldn’t put it past him. He does holy holy too much, to be clean.grin
cheesy ... poor Adesuwa
Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by freecocoa(f): 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
cheesy ... poor Adesuwa
I have a feeling she knows, I don’t know why though but, it’s just there. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right by chris31(m): 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2018
What is the sweetness of marriage if there are no children
Is it that the barber no sabi barb or the razor no sharp?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde / John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum / Michelle Dede: "If I Was A Hausa Bride Named Amira"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.