Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) (38369 Views)

My Pick Of Best Suvs In Nigeria / 19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List) / Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by AutoJoshNG: 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2018
https://autojosh.com/10-most-expensive-suvs-world/

There are lots of cars in the world. Sport Utility Vehicles (SUVs) are among the cars that stand out when compared to the rest. Everything is just extra for them; the size of the engine, the space in the car, the towing capacity, the higher ground clearance, bigger fuel tank and lots more. We won’t fail to mention they also guzzle fuel when compared to some other car body types.

If terminologies like hatchback, estate, coupe, sedan sounds confusing to you, take out time and read our post on the 8 Various Types of Cars Based on Their Body Style here. You’ll be more informed after reading it.

Out of all the SUVs produced in the world, 10 of it rank high in the food chain because of their cost prices and they are not just for anybody to own.

SUVs are renowned for their incredible power, comfort, presence and technology. Even though their sizes are massive and they weigh much, they have the capacity to speed just like sports cars. These most expensive SUVs are the type of cars you’ll be driving and wouldn’t want to reach your destination because of driving pleasure.

These massive and expensive SUVs attract more duty charges in case you plan buying and shipping them into our dear country Nigeria. At Autojosh, you can check the import duty of more than 3000 cars using our Import Duty Checker here.

Below are the top 10 most expensive SUVs in the world.

10. Cadillac Escalade Platinum ($110,000):

Americans will always find a way of raising their shoulders high. This Cadillac Escalade Platinum is most expensive of the American SUVs. It’s the only SUV competing to keep up with other SUv giants all around the world.

It comes with a 6.2-liter V8 engine that is capable of generating 420hp. The massive American SUV can jet from 0-60 mph in 6 seconds.

It will comfortably accommodate 7 passengers.

The interior is another reason why the car is this expensive. Comes with wood panels and premium quality leather.

9. Lexus LX 570 ($110,500):

This is a masterpiece by the Japanese automaker Lexus. Everything about this car is sweet. The front grille, headlights, tail lights, even the rims will definitely catch your attention.

This Lexus LX 570 SUV can effortlessly tow 3 tones without even roaring like an aggressive lion. With its 5.7-liter V8 engine that can spit out just 380 hp. It can speed from 0-60 mph in 7.5 seconds.

Unlike every other most expensive SUV, its impressive fuel economy is worth mentioning. The interior is one of the most luxurious ever manufactured by Lexus. It can comfortably sit 8 people.

Lexus did a great job.

8. BMW X6M ($114,000):

This is not the regular BMW X6, the X6M comes with an “M badge” which separates the regular X6 and X6M.

This is one of the fastest SUVs in the world. It can jet from 0-60 mph in just 4.2 seconds. It is powered by a Turbocharged V8 engine and is capable of producing 567hp.

It’s a compact SUV and not fully body size SUV. It can comfortably carry 5 passengers. It’s a beautiful machine that won’t be afraid of racing several cars.

7. Mercedes Benz GLS 63 AMG ($136,000):

Mercedes Benz simply wants to offer the best or nothing.

The GLS 63 AMG is the biggest SUV in Mercedes history. As big as the SUV is, it is still remarkably fast. The car as big as it is can jet from 0-60 mph in 4.6 seconds. That’s breathtaking! The secret behind this fast acceleration can be traced to the engine. It’s a 5.5-liter V8 Bi-Turbo engine which produces 577 hp.

The full size SUV can comfortably sit 7 passengers and the interior as you would expect is luxurious.

6. Porsche Cayenne Turbo S ($182,000):

This Porsche Cayenne Turbo SUV is so fast that it rivals any SUV and most other sports car for speed, quality and performance. The car is often times dubbed as the sports cars of SUVs.

It goes from 0-60 mph in just 4 seconds and it’s powered by a 4.8-liter twin turbo V8 engine capable of producing 520 hp. It spits out such power without going above 4000 rpm.

The Turbo S is the master of all Cayennes, hence, worth the price.

5. Lamborghini Urus ($232,000):

Lamborghini Urus is the very first SUV ever manufactured by Lamborghini.

The truck is powered by a 4-liter twin turbo V8 engine which generates 650 hp. It can go from 0-60 mph in just 6.3 seconds.

You can read the 10 Interesting Things You Didn’t Know About Lamborghini

4. Mercedes Benz G65 AMG ($252,000):

This is the second Mercedes Benz SUV to make this list.

The boxy Mercedes Benz G65 SUV simply stands out wherever it lands. Even though the body structure of the car is not very sleek, it’s still very classy. The comfort and convenience packages in the car is wonderful coupled with the audio and entertainment system.

It can go from 0-60 mph in just 5.3 seconds. Under the hood of this SUV is a 6-liter V12 Bi-turbo engine which is hand-built and is capable of producing 621 hp. It’s a very powerful car.

3. Range Rover SV Autobiography ($270,000):

This is another masterpiece by the British automaker Land Rover.

This Range Rover SV Autobiography is still one of the best off-road SUV one can buy today. It is powered by a 5-liter V8 engine capable of producing 557hp. It can jet from 0-60 seconds in just 5 seconds. This was one of the SUVs that raced during the 2018 Bimmerfest.

2. Bentley Bentayga Black Edition ($390,000):

This is one of the Beasts among the numerous SUVs in the world. This car is a full time All-wheel-drive and comes with air suspension. It offers one of the best road transport experiences. It is powered by 6-liter Twin Turbo W12 engine and it produces over 600 hp and can jet from 0-60mph in just over 4 seconds.

1. Rolls Royce Cullinan ($425,000):

Rolls Royce over the years has taken the first spot when it comes to luxury. In other words, we can say Rolls Royce is the king of all luxury cars.

The Rolls Royce Cullinan maintains the pride of the British prestige. It is named after the largest flawless diamond ever found.

It is powered by a 6.7-liter Twin Turbo V12 and is capable of outputting 563 hp. The car comes with one of the most expensive upholstery in the world.

https://autojosh.com/10-most-expensive-suvs-world/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
all this cars are not for poor man oh. so all those saying my dream car better wake up from your dream.

7 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by idesylvester(m): 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2018
The BENTLY and the BENZ are Mad...

13 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by Niyeal(m): 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2018
keke
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by LuciferPreeqson: 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2018
But someone compared Mercedes Benz to Hyundais & Kias a few days ago.

I was enjoying one of my numerous bans then if not, the kain insult wey I for give am ehn...

Some people are not exposed. Na music videos dey make dem know small something.

Imagine having the temerity to even ask what makes Benzos tick?

*spits angry

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by MetroBaba1(m): 4:40pm On Nov 13, 2018
NairaLanders, Let's Vote For The Most Lovable Brand.

Like For Range Rover x Mercedes Benz

Share For Rolls Royce x Bentley Bentayga x Lamborghini x Porsche

45 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by MetroBaba1(m): 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
idesylvester:
The BENTLY and the BENZ are Mad...

If I No Buy Benz, Wetin I Gain?

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by yanabasee(m): 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
Me...... My leggedizbens is quite expensive at the moment...... #trekkersassociationofNL

3 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by OboOlora(f): 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
Toyota Prado nko
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by LuciferPreeqson: 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2018
OboOlora:
Toyota Prado nko

Was that the car you lost your virginity in?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
When I was a lad, I used to be very crazy about the Cadillac Escalade. We used to call it "Escosheezle" back then - but now, I can't even accept if it is gifted to me free-of-charge.

All the Amerikan automobiles are overpriced & overrated piece of junks.

Now, give me the X6M, G65 AMG, SV Autobiography - and you shall flourish like a palm tree and grow like a cedar in Lebanon. grin

19 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by elshanAutos: 11:58pm On Nov 13, 2018
Mercedes G650 Laundalet?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by CLOUT(m): 3:57am On Nov 14, 2018

3 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by SPLENDID25(m): 4:20am On Nov 14, 2018
G-wagon na im sure pass.....wanna feel as if I am cruising in a trailer truck, you know, feel above!

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by idesylvester(m): 9:01am On Nov 14, 2018
I tire ooo
MetroBaba1:

If I No Buy Benz, Wetin I Gain?
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by billy187(m): 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
Is the 5.7 v8 in the Lexus Lx570 the same as the one in its brother; the Land Cruiser? If yes, that thing is nowhere near being fuel economic, even for a large SUV. That engine drinks more than a civil servant on a Friday night!

Even the larger 6.2 v8 in the Escalade has better fuel economy than that dinosaur.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by IKON360(m): 11:14pm On Nov 14, 2018
AutoJosh and expensive things... Soon he will create a thread on the most expensive boats
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by cooldipo(m): 6:58am On Nov 15, 2018
shocked
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by Macgreat(m): 6:59am On Nov 15, 2018
I sell cars
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by Yewandequeen(f): 6:59am On Nov 15, 2018
Money must be made
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 15, 2018
crye
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by Teechamps(m): 7:04am On Nov 15, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]i must make this money
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by eunicedaddy: 7:12am On Nov 15, 2018
SEE THE INCREDIBLE BENEFITS YOU GET WHEN YOU DEVELOP YOUR WEBSITE WITH OUR ICT BUSINESS WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT

Nigerians are beginning to recognize that brick and mortal businesses would get patronage from their catchment, “but when you take a business online, its opportunities are limitless.

When customers are deciding on a purchase, they start by looking online.

Your website is your showroom, where customers can research your product and see all the reasons it is right for them.

What You Get!

== SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
[b]== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
== Unlimited Hosting Space[/b]

PLUS MUCH MORE!

Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:16am On Nov 15, 2018
Benz, BMW and Roll Royce all the way, all the time... kisskiss
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by lekjons(m): 7:16am On Nov 15, 2018
Hmm.. Nice cars!
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by marvolio2000(m): 7:19am On Nov 15, 2018
Something's are not right about the specifics here, for example, the Lamborghini Urus is the fastest of all the SUVs here it actually does 0-60 mph in 3.6 seconds and not 6.3 as you guys have stated. The urus is about the fastest SUVs in the world a whopping 0.60 in 3.6 seconds that's what a super car attains. So please do the correction. I ain't no blogger but trying to just do the right thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by DCLXV1(m): 7:21am On Nov 15, 2018
The last on the list and the most expensive of them looks so unstable. I go with the lexus. I no dey see all these cars for streets of yankee jare. Na africans dem dey make am for. Them know say we get money.

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by ihec(m): 7:30am On Nov 15, 2018
Sen. Dino have all these rides as part of his house furniture.
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by Buskete(m): 7:41am On Nov 15, 2018
marvolio2000:
Something's are not right about the specifics here, for example, the Lamborghini Urus is the fastest of all the SUVs here it actually does 0-60 mph in 3.6 seconds and not 6.3 as you guys have stated. The urus is about the fastest SUVs in the world a whopping 0.60 in 3.6 seconds that's what a super car attains. So please do the correction. I ain't no blogger but trying to just do the right thing.
Please also add that the Urus is not the "First" SUV made by Lamborghini. The Lamborghini LM002 aka "Lamborghini truck" is an off-road sport utility vehicle manufactured by Lamborghini between 1986 and 1993.

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by Sniper4real(m): 7:51am On Nov 15, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Money must be made

Legal or illegal, it's a must thing

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by bluecircle470: 7:54am On Nov 15, 2018
This looks like a nonsense post. No 10,9,4 and 3 are all Jeeps and not SUV’s

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Company Behind New Danfo Buses in Lagos Unveiled - AutoReportNG / FRSC Officials In Ibadan Sitting In Their Van Carelessly / 4 Cars That Are Not Very Suitable For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.