Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,807 members, 7,827,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) (38397 Views)

My Pick Of Best Suvs In Nigeria / 19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List) / Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by Yewandequeen(f): 7:55am On Nov 15, 2018
Sniper4real:

Legal or illegal, it's a must thing
stick with the legal way man.
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by mostHandsome01: 8:12am On Nov 15, 2018
bluecircle470:
This looks like a nonsense post. No 10,9,4 and 3 are all Jeeps and not SUV’s
, lol , jeep is a brand just like toyota, the vehicles you call jeeps are SUVs.

4 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by Obierika(m): 8:15am On Nov 15, 2018
OboOlora:
Toyota Prado nko

For your info Toyota Prado does not even qualify as a luxury brand!
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by bluecircle470: 8:34am On Nov 15, 2018
mostHandsome01:
, lol , jeep is a brand just like toyota, the vehicles you call jeeps are SUVs.

The off roads vehicle are all called Jeep, it was later that a brand called Jeep came on board okay!
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by SureBETarena: 8:56am On Nov 15, 2018
ChiefAzubuike better check here and see Benz, our darling Benz is the only car with two entries in the list yet Op didn't include the G650 Landaulet which goes for $1.4m.
Benz is pure class.
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by Abuventure: 9:11am On Nov 15, 2018
Ok
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by MrGerald(m): 9:12am On Nov 15, 2018
OboOlora:
Toyota Prado nko
This is about big and classic SUVs
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 9:17am On Nov 15, 2018
SureBETarena:
ChiefAzubuike better check here and see Benz, our darling Benz is the only car with two entries in the list yet Op didn't include the G650 Landaulet which goes for $1.4m.
Benz is pure class.
Expensive doesn't equate to quality.
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by SureBETarena: 9:25am On Nov 15, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Expensive doesn't equate to quality.
Be smart for once, those are premium SUV and G650 Landaulet is rated as the most luxurious SUV ever produced.
Little research will save you many embarrassment.
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by SureBETarena: 9:29am On Nov 15, 2018
Abuventure:
Is this rated by Forbes or other recognized body for accuracy? I think the likes of Bugatti cheron should be here.
Chiron is a super car not SUV
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by Abuventure: 9:38am On Nov 15, 2018
Jeeps are vehicles designed with raised platform for traveling in rugged surfaces it comprises SUV,Space or station wagon and off road vehicles like tractor .all SUVs are jeep.
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by WrathOfHadez(m): 9:45am On Nov 15, 2018
The Lexus LX 570 should not be on this list.

Apart from the price being $90,000, Lexus is just another Toyota with a different badge and more leather interior. Simple.

Mechanically, nothing separates this 2018 Lexus from Toyota Land Cruiser in power train, chassis, suspension and engine.

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 9:55am On Nov 15, 2018
SureBETarena:
Be smart for once, those are premium SUV and G650 Landaulet is rated as the most luxurious SUV ever produced.
Little research will save you many embarrassment.
Any smart person will even pick the Lexus over the two Benz models there.
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by mrsheddy(m): 10:02am On Nov 15, 2018
To be honest eeh, na that Lamborghini me liky gan.
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by Sniper4real(m): 10:03am On Nov 15, 2018
Yewandequeen:
stick with the legal way man.

And you go tey for there, woman
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by kolaaderin: 10:11am On Nov 15, 2018
OboOlora:
Toyota Prado nko

That one with 4 Cylinder engine, it will not even kick when you place those heavily chromed wheel on the G63 on it. Prodo is a daily errand boys car
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by kolaaderin: 10:18am On Nov 15, 2018
billy187:
Is the 5.7 v8 in the Lexus Lx570 the same as the one in its brother; the Land Cruiser? If yes, that thing is nowhere near being fuel economic, even for a large SUV. That engine drinks more than a civil servant on a Friday night!

Even the larger 6.2 v8 in the Escalade has better fuel economy than that dinosaur.

Believe me when I say that Lexus is the most economical among their pals as displayed up there. This vehicles are not for lily livered, you would need a refinery at your back yard to fuel them.
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by SureBETarena: 10:21am On Nov 15, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Any smart person will even pick the Lexus over the two Benz models there.
The LX570 isn't supposed to be on the list in the first place, it's the worst among them in terms of performance and luxury, a car with such big 5.7 V8 engine yet does 380hp in 7.5sec, even a small 2005 C55 AMG with smaller engine will disgrace that Lexus.
You picking the Lexus from the lot shows you are not smart and know next ro nothing about cars.
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by iamclime(m): 10:45am On Nov 15, 2018
Give me the Mercedes Benz G65 AMG. You can keep the rest. I love the symmetry, simple look yet powerful specs. And of course, who doesn't like to be lifted...I will keep John Legend's "Get Lifted" and Lighthouse Family's "Lifted" on replay while cruising in it. grin
What! Who woke me up? undecided Dreams do come true.
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 15, 2018
Nigerians who can't produce nada are the ones infatuated with European cars the most .. watch an European critic the all mighty Benz you love to worship.

Mumus and abunus never evolve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3KjIQCKmM4
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by jesmond3945: 11:30am On Nov 15, 2018
Zoharariel:
When I was a lad, I used to be very crazy about the Cadillac Escalade. We used to call it "Escosheezle" back then - but now, I can't even accept if it is gifted to me free-of-charge.

All the Amerikan automobiles are overpriced & overrated piece of junks.

Now, give me the X6M, G65 AMG, SV Autobiography - and you shall flourish like a palm tree and grow like a cedar in Lebanon. grin
why do you say american cars are overpriced?
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
I will own all these cars in a minute
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by makizee(m): 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2018
bluecircle470:
This looks like a nonsense post. No 10,9,4 and 3 are all Jeeps and not SUV’s

It's better you better inform yourself next time, "Jeep" is a brand of vehicle manufactirere that makes SUV's exclusively. Folks here just call any SUV Jeep.
Don't be so confident on what you think you know.
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by SureBETarena: 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2018
Freedem:
Nigerians who can't produce nada are the ones infatuated with European cars the most .. watch an European critic the all mighty Benz you love to worship.

Mumus and abunus never evolve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3KjIQCKmM4
How many people buy brand new Benz in Nigeria, Benz makes their money from North and South America, Asia, Oceania and Europe and the people who buy those cars are not Nigerians.
Everyone loves and worship Benz, even executives of other automakers drives Benz.
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by fabienjoe: 8:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
bluecircle470:

The off roads vehicle are all called Jeep, it was later that a brand called Jeep came on board okay!

What do you know, brother? Jeep is only a brand from the stable of GM motors. You can only see the inscription 'Jeep' on Wrangler and Cherokee. All high clearance 'two box' vehicles including Jeeps are called SUV's. People only called the others 'Jeeps' in error
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by ChiefSupplier55(m): 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2018
idesylvester:
I tire ooo
my fellow BENZ family... i hail ooo

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2018
Hahaha u are funny
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by phazotron(m): 11:04am On Nov 16, 2018
Zoharariel:
When I was a lad, I used to be very crazy about the Cadillac Escalade. We used to call it "Escosheezle" back then - but now, I can't even accept if it is gifted to me free-of-charge.

All the Amerikan automobiles are overpriced & overrated piece of junks.

Now, give me the X6M, G65 AMG, SV Autobiography - and you shall flourish like a palm tree and grow like a cedar in Lebanon. grin

I don't think youve seen the current generation gmc Yukon Denali xl, Cadillac escalade esv and Lincoln navigator for you to be saying that. those 3 are more luxurious than virtually every European SUV out there.
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by phazotron(m): 11:08am On Nov 16, 2018
kolaaderin:

Believe me when I say that Lexus is the most economical among their pals as displayed up there. This vehicles are not for lily livered, you would need a refinery at your back yard to fuel them.

not entirely true. there's a lot of fuel saving technologies incorporated into engines now.
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by SureBETarena: 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
phazotron:

I don't think youve seen the current generation gmc Yukon Denali xl, Cadillac escalade esv and Lincoln navigator for you to be saying that. those 3 are more luxurious than virtually every European SUV out there.
Pure lies, even the 2018 GLE murders the 2018 Cadillac XT5 while the GLS take care of the Lincoln navigator and Escalade.
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by paix(m): 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Money must be made
Through hook or crook?
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) by Yewandequeen(f): 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
paix:
Through hook or crook?
legally

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Company Behind New Danfo Buses in Lagos Unveiled - AutoReportNG / Car Submerged In Massive Flood In Benin After Hours Of Rainfall. Photos / Kojo Motors Unveils 14-meter Yutong Bus With Benz Powertrain (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.