Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Why Can't The Mohammedans Stay In Their Quarters? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Can't The Mohammedans Stay In Their Quarters? (869 Views)

Why Can't Men Wear Earrings In Church? / Why Can't The Post Of A General Overseer Be Rotated? / Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't The Mohammedans Stay In Their Quarters? by Jenwitemi(m): 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2010
After all, they demanded to be left alone with their islamic topics, and got a separate section via death threats. So why are they still posting islamic threads in here? Modurators, can you guys shift all islamic threads to the islamic section? Why should they be posted here? Our muslim "brothers" demanded to be isolated, so let them stay isolated.
Re: Why Can't The Mohammedans Stay In Their Quarters? by Rhino3dm: 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2010
Have you guys really left them alone
Take a visit to thier section and see intrusion of highest order.  by the way i think the athiest should have thier section, abi? or ARE YOU A CRHISTAIN??
Re: Why Can't The Mohammedans Stay In Their Quarters? by chakula: 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2010
Jenwitemi,

let me know belief please.

Thanks.
Re: Why Can't The Mohammedans Stay In Their Quarters? by misterh(m): 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2010
I think you need to check the Islamic section and see who is intruding.
Re: Why Can't The Mohammedans Stay In Their Quarters? by Jenwitemi(m): 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2010
chakula:

Jenwitemi,

let me know belief please.

Thanks.
If you are waiting for Jenwitemi to give you the name of a religion that he is part of, he is going to disapoint you. Jenwitemi does not belong to any organized religion.

Next!
Re: Why Can't The Mohammedans Stay In Their Quarters? by Jenwitemi(m): 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2010
misterh:

I think you need to check the Islamic section and see who is intruding.
I hardly ever go to the islamic forum, but are you people telling me that christians open anti-islamic threads like you do here?
Re: Why Can't The Mohammedans Stay In Their Quarters? by Jenwitemi(m): 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2010
I looked up the islamic forum and i can hardly see a christian starting a thread in that forum to discuss christian issues. So, that cannot be used as an excuse to keep posting threads on islamic issues in here.
Re: Why Can't The Mohammedans Stay In Their Quarters? by italo: 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2010
What do you expect. When God came to live on earth, did he go looking for people who didn't believe him? No. They were rather the ones who sought him; to criticize him, to trick him, to trap him, to kill him. And that is what they still do to us today. Didn't Christ say that "if they persecute me they will persecute you?"
Re: Why Can't The Mohammedans Stay In Their Quarters? by nopuqeater: 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2010
Italo!, Italo!!, Italo!!!. They killed Go? Thats not God worthy of any worship. Thats darn idol.
Re: Why Can't The Mohammedans Stay In Their Quarters? by Abusamie(m): 12:52pm On Jul 25, 2010
Is this a special place for xtians ?pls let us know
Re: Why Can't The Mohammedans Stay In Their Quarters? by 5solas(m): 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2010
Jenwitemi:

After all, they demanded to be left alone with their islamic topics, and got a separate section via death threats. So why are they still posting islamic threads in here? Modurators, can you guys shift all islamic threads to the islamic section? Why should they be posted here? Our muslim "brothers" demanded to be isolated, so let them stay isolated.

Probably they are trying to convert those who do not belong to any organized religion grin grin grin.

Seriously though, it is quite thoughtful of you to bring this up.
Re: Why Can't The Mohammedans Stay In Their Quarters? by Jenwitemi(m): 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2010
5solas:

Probably they are trying to convert those who do not belong to any organized religion grin grin grin.

Seriously though, it is quite thoughtful of you to bring this up.

Islam is a slavery religion made for the slave-minded folks, so the chance of it converting me is quite non-existent, because i am not slave-minded. I am not at all interested in anything islamic and arabic, not in any way.
Re: Why Can't The Mohammedans Stay In Their Quarters? by benodic: 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2010
seriously i have never seen a more backward religion like islam.

the religion belongs to the dark ages and has no business parading itself in this modern times.

imagine a religion that claims that cutting someone's hands off because of theft is God's law. God's law indeed.

i thoroughly agree with you jenwitemi. they should please stay on their own and stop posting here.
Re: Why Can't The Mohammedans Stay In Their Quarters? by vedaxcool(m): 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2010
We are muslims not mohammedans you atheist---->go have your own side and it seems you are quite daft to think that this forums are exculsively meant for atheist and xtians----as if that is the only two religions in the world----it is called the religion section not the christian + atheist section more importantly A forum with a wider audience will provide a robust debate. So atheist go and find your site some place else, instead of spreading hate and isolation. We will continue to post here if you are so pained then jump off a building.
Re: Why Can't The Mohammedans Stay In Their Quarters? by Analissa(f): 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2010
vedaxcool:

We are muslims not mohammedans you atheist---->go have your own side and it seems you are quite daft to think that this forums are exculsively meant for atheist and xtians----as if that is the only two religions in the world----it is called the religion section not the christian + atheist section more importantly A forum with a wider audience will provide a robust debate. So atheist go and find your site some place else, instead of spreading hate and isolation. We will continue to post here if you are so pained then jump off a building.

you say it like its an insult
Re: Why Can't The Mohammedans Stay In Their Quarters? by benodic: 1:07am On Jul 28, 2010
@ vedaxcool
your behaviour and words are really typical of a moslem. you will always want to lord it over everybody.

thank God for internet where one can freely express himself without being afraid of a suicide bomber or starting a religious riot as is common with moslems that claim that their religion is a religion of peace.

i can assure you that most of us that post here were very happy when moslems were given their own section as we are not interested in your boring and archaic and boring beliefs.

i sincerely hope that you all will remain in your section and leave this section alone for more reasonable people.
Re: Why Can't The Mohammedans Stay In Their Quarters? by VALIDATOR: 8:06am On Jul 28, 2010
Each religion/anti-religion considers it an act of love to try save others who are yet to find "the truth". That is why they intrude in each others' territory. That is the same reason an atheist or agnost or deist or all anti-mainstream-religions post in a religious forum.

I bet you that if there is an atheist section created today,the main stream religions will go and post there.Neither will the atheists stay just there.They will keep coming to the christian and muslim sections to post.

Rather than we Nigerians harnessing our differences to develop the nation,it is rather the only thing that has kept us backward since the beginning of civilization.

The main problem we have is that we can not manage our diversities.

We must understand that there will never be a time when all humans on earth will believe/disbelieve God and understand Him/Her/It the same way.
Re: Why Can't The Mohammedans Stay In Their Quarters? by vedaxcool(m): 10:19am On Jul 28, 2010
benodic:

@ vedaxcool
your behaviour and words are really typical of a moslem. you will always want to lord it over everybody.

thank God for internet where one can freely express himself without being afraid of a suicide bomber or starting a religious riot as is common with moslems that claim that their religion is a religion of peace.

i can assure you that most of us that post here were very happy when moslems were given their own section as we are not interested in your boring and archaic and boring beliefs.

i sincerely hope that you all will remain in your section and leave this section alone for more reasonable people.

Hmm read the above and compare it with his first post and you can only come to the conclusion that he is the one writting like a suicide bomber, one can not blame him as ignorance is the hallmark of your intelligence as anybody that goes to the muslim section will still see extraneous psot (which to me is ok) but yet I still maintain that if you are not satisfied with Muslim posting here jump off abridge for all I care it is bot a sin in your atheistic religion. the religion section is for people to share their views with others not to isolate people ----such behavior is reminisce of Hitler and Nietzsche character they only want to here their views.
Re: Why Can't The Mohammedans Stay In Their Quarters? by Analissa(f): 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2010
^^ It's a bit extreme to compare an atheist to a murderer. I agree that everyone should post where they want but isolating a muslim only forum and then coming back here is a bit much don't you think? If everyone wants to post in the same place then they should remove the muslim only section or at least not discourage others from posting there.
Re: Why Can't The Mohammedans Stay In Their Quarters? by vedaxcool(m): 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2010
It's a bit extreme to compare an atheist to a murderer. I agree that everyone should post where they want but isolating a muslim only forum and then coming back here is a bit much don't you think? If everyone wants to post in the same place then they should remove the muslim only section or at least not discourage others from posting there

His write up follows that suit------and so funny your above write=up since this same atheist compare Muslims with-out discrimination with evil deeds of others I only wonder whether you wrote this out genuine concern or just oput to make points that don't follow, no i don't think so because Christians and others go there to post, so stop the hypocrisy claiming Muslim should leave here alone, as if you guys leave us alone and one funny thing when anti-Islamic post are posted I wonder whether it is a christian or others? that will reply to it, you see the person that brought out this topic has hardly a clue of what he is talking about, unless this forum is meant for only like minded individuals where they come and parrot their similar ideas, the Muslim forum has no means of barring non Muslims from posting hence it is not in the true sense a Muslim only section.
Re: Why Can't The Mohammedans Stay In Their Quarters? by Analissa(f): 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2010
No need to take the offensive as i'm sure i said nothing that can be construed as offensive to you. I agreed with you that people should post where they want so i dont understand what you mean about "stop the hypocrisy" especially as you automatically assume i'm a christian when nothing i have said is at all christian relate. For all you know i'm muslim.
Insulting the idea of a forum for like minded individuals is hypocritic as that is essentially what the muslim forum is.
It's very cynical to assume i'm commenting in order to start an argument when my comment was non-threatening and just my thoughts.
Re: Why Can't The Mohammedans Stay In Their Quarters? by vedaxcool(m): 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2010
Well the truth hurts doesn't it. Stop the hypocrisy simply implies when commenting on issues do not look at one side doing something and claim another side cannot do it more importantly as I have said the so-called Muslim only side is perpetually being intruded-that is where the hypocrisy starts cause you only comments point out that Muslims have their side when in actual sense they don't. Besides Who was consulted before the Muslim side was made and more importantly I was just stating my thoughts too. And I have bared my mind on the issue of Muslim only side by writing that every one should be free to write where he wants, hardly am i interested in your argument. And where did I refer to you as a christian? seems you misread what I wrote.

(1) (Reply)

Put Others First – Pastor Chris / By Their Fruit You Will Recognize Them - Matthew 7:16 And 20 / Questions And Insights For Muslims Who Criticize Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.