Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

A Married Lady Having Serious Issues With Her Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Married Lady Having Serious Issues With Her Husband (2353 Views)

Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband / I’m Having Serious POSTPARTUM / I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Married Lady Having Serious Issues With Her Husband by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2018
Please fam, who can give me Lagos address of government law outfits that handle issues of husband and wife! My neighbour has been maltreating his wife for long and she has tried to settle it by calling elders from their village to come settle it, but the situation has been the same. She has threatened to call police tomorrow, pay them to arrest him and lock him up, but I feel it's not the best way to go about family issues. I want the address and numbers of government law firms that handle family cases. I feel it would be handled better there, than police.

Please help out.

2 Likes

Re: A Married Lady Having Serious Issues With Her Husband by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2018
Oh Boy! stay off, just show her or help her out the little u can. no bite wetin u no fit chew.

2 Likes

Re: A Married Lady Having Serious Issues With Her Husband by bumeks(f): 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2018
would also be needing that
Re: A Married Lady Having Serious Issues With Her Husband by ApotiEriOluwa1(f): 10:46pm On Nov 13, 2018

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Lady Having Serious Issues With Her Husband by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
ApotiEriOluwa1:
Call this number & complain
0813 796 0048. But d complainant wl Av to go to their head office @ Ikeja. It is free service organised by Lagos state government to stop Child abuse & Domestic violence.
You wl enjoy dia service, they will handle the case maturely & professionally.
they've once help my sister & she's living peacefully now.
All the best dear....e-hugs

Thank you so much. I appreciate. God bless you immensely sis

1 Like

Re: A Married Lady Having Serious Issues With Her Husband by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 13, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
Oh Boy! stay off, just show her or help her out the little u can. no bite wetin u no fit chew.

My dear sis, the little way I can is coming here to ask for the best place to go complain to. Even if my other neighbors are mute about this, I can't just watch this continue like this. If your blood sis is in her situation, would u advise same?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Lady Having Serious Issues With Her Husband by ApotiEriOluwa1(f): 11:05pm On Nov 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: A Married Lady Having Serious Issues With Her Husband by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
My shildren, heed my advice for "an advice is a stranger; if he’s welcome he stays for the night; if not, he leaves the same day".

My Daughters - Do not marry any "Yahoo Boy" because of money, bedmatic skills or physique if you do not want to be turned into a punching bag. grin

My Sons, do not marry a slay queen if you do not want her to end up like the OP or her neighbour. grin

At my age, there's a reason why I am still single. Do not jump from the frying pan to fire just because you want to please the society.

If you close your eyes to facts, you will learn through accidents.

By the time the fool has learned the game, the players would have dispersed. grin

Abo oro la n so fun Omoluabi, to ba de inu e, a di odindi. grin

I did not come here to insult anybody ooo. grin

5 Likes

Re: A Married Lady Having Serious Issues With Her Husband by saintboogie(m): 11:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
Your neighbour? grin
Re: A Married Lady Having Serious Issues With Her Husband by babyfaceafrica: 12:34am On Nov 15, 2018
people be doing gbeborun upandawn
Re: A Married Lady Having Serious Issues With Her Husband by ShilohEagle(m): 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
May the good Lord guide your neighbour. Just know that there's a limit to what you do when things involve husband and wife. When they eventually work it out. You might have yourself to blame.
Re: A Married Lady Having Serious Issues With Her Husband by frozen70(f): 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2018
pp802:

My dear sis, the little way I can is coming here to ask for the best place to go complain to. Even if my other neighbors are mute about this, I can't just watch this continue like this. If your blood sis is in her situation, would u advise same?

Does it mean that the lady in question doesn't know what to do?

Just advice her to take the matter up and stay behind to watch the outcome

1 Like

Re: A Married Lady Having Serious Issues With Her Husband by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2018
bumeks:
would also be needing that

If you're based in Lagos, go to the office of the public defender at barracks after ojuelegba. They'll get you a lawyer for free. They'll call your husband or the person's husband for hearing. It's free.

They've fixed hearing for the said corple

(1) (Reply)

For Men Only: The Silent Pains Of A Husband / I Am Sad Now / Should I Do This, I Am A Little Scared. See The Photos I Screenshotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.