Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Trump Staring At Sleeping King Of Morocco, Mohammed VI In France - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Staring At Sleeping King Of Morocco, Mohammed VI In France (67247 Views)

Ghana’s President, Nana Akufo-Addo Sleeps At Africa Financing Summit In France / Meet Mamoudou Gassama: The Malian Who Saved A Child In France, The Job Offers / Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Staring At Sleeping King Of Morocco, Mohammed VI In France by Duru009(m): 10:14am On Nov 14, 2018
Africa n lifeless be like 5/6
Re: Trump Staring At Sleeping King Of Morocco, Mohammed VI In France by Awoleesu(m): 10:18am On Nov 14, 2018
Trump be like... I talk am! Only shithole leaders do this! Damn it!
Re: Trump Staring At Sleeping King Of Morocco, Mohammed VI In France by homirefacuny(m): 10:18am On Nov 14, 2018
okokobioko1:

where is our own president here, i think he was there abi Naira land admin please work on that. stop other land story lets see how our people behaved while they were there too.
Our president was in the oza room grin
Africa leaders need checks
Re: Trump Staring At Sleeping King Of Morocco, Mohammed VI In France by BubuZombi: 10:22am On Nov 14, 2018
fowlyansh181:
yeah we did and believe your president is lifeless

I shouldn't be in a country ruled by a lifeless person.

What are you still doing in the country
Re: Trump Staring At Sleeping King Of Morocco, Mohammed VI In France by shegra58: 10:36am On Nov 14, 2018
titosantana:
grin grin grin
I cant fit laugh o. Aswear this Trump na comedy.
comedian
Re: Trump Staring At Sleeping King Of Morocco, Mohammed VI In France by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:42am On Nov 14, 2018
Trump Trump grin
Re: Trump Staring At Sleeping King Of Morocco, Mohammed VI In France by isahsalee: 10:44am On Nov 14, 2018
Mr. PERFECT TRUMP, you're taking too far, you're not perfect, you're racist and the whole knows that.
Re: Trump Staring At Sleeping King Of Morocco, Mohammed VI In France by balraf(m): 10:45am On Nov 14, 2018
trump own too much,abeg make him leave africans alone oooo
Re: Trump Staring At Sleeping King Of Morocco, Mohammed VI In France by faithfull18(f): 11:30am On Nov 14, 2018
I like Trump, really.
Re: Trump Staring At Sleeping King Of Morocco, Mohammed VI In France by luckycliff: 11:54am On Nov 14, 2018
Trump na class monitor
Re: Trump Staring At Sleeping King Of Morocco, Mohammed VI In France by Kingmstar123(m): 12:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
BubuZombi:
The Lifeless Pig that Called My President Lifeless.

hahahahahahahahaha grin grin
Re: Trump Staring At Sleeping King Of Morocco, Mohammed VI In France by fowlyansh181(m): 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
BubuZombi:

I shouldn't be in a country ruled by a lifeless person.

What are you still doing in the country
chasing away the lifeless person
Re: Trump Staring At Sleeping King Of Morocco, Mohammed VI In France by kbbanj10(m): 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
Trump or whatever your name, will you keep qwaet? Our man is tired and must obey call of nature
Re: Trump Staring At Sleeping King Of Morocco, Mohammed VI In France by Earlystar698(m): 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2018
Trump..... be like what type of lifeless is this Africa turning to imagine this one
Re: Trump Staring At Sleeping King Of Morocco, Mohammed VI In France by Awoo88: 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2018
Trump like " another lifeless one"
Re: Trump Staring At Sleeping King Of Morocco, Mohammed VI In France by pagorino(m): 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
Another perfect meme spoted grin
Re: Trump Staring At Sleeping King Of Morocco, Mohammed VI In France by sdcf(m): 1:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
smiley
Re: Trump Staring At Sleeping King Of Morocco, Mohammed VI In France by toprealman: 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2018
This guy na comedian. His wife sha....

1 Like

Re: Trump Staring At Sleeping King Of Morocco, Mohammed VI In France by NairaMaster1(m): 1:33pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ever8054:
trump be like.....why lifeless people full for Africa like this....

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Trump Staring At Sleeping King Of Morocco, Mohammed VI In France by Tareq1105: 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
tyup:
Lol just love this man called trump

Nigga talks too much

Trump can't imagine how someone will travel all the way to France and be sleeping at such a crucial meeting.
Re: Trump Staring At Sleeping King Of Morocco, Mohammed VI In France by deebrownneymar: 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lmao. Trump my man. I just like this man so much. If Americans don't need him he should come and rule this shit hole called Nigeria.
Re: Trump Staring At Sleeping King Of Morocco, Mohammed VI In France by ebenholer(m): 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
No, it is unimaginable seeing the person the whole world are gazing at sleeping in such august gathering. It is another evidence that the Africans are being exploited by failing leaders.
Re: Trump Staring At Sleeping King Of Morocco, Mohammed VI In France by mutvy: 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
The op of this topic is very st**id.What do you stand to gain from mockery moreover Trump doesn't like Blacks and Arabs. Stop being a stu**d op.
Re: Trump Staring At Sleeping King Of Morocco, Mohammed VI In France by dracosith(m): 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2018
mutvy:
The op of this topic is very st**id.What do you stand to gain from mockery moreover Trump doesn't like Blacks and Arabs. Stop being a stu**d op.

So you see nothing wrong with what the king of Morocco was doing?
Re: Trump Staring At Sleeping King Of Morocco, Mohammed VI In France by itchie: 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
Trump just couldn't believe he was seated next to another lifeless clown cheesy
Re: Trump Staring At Sleeping King Of Morocco, Mohammed VI In France by pennylland: 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
yeyeboi:
Trump My Guy grin
you and your family and your generation to come can never be Trump gate man,or putting Ur foot in to his foot step
Re: Trump Staring At Sleeping King Of Morocco, Mohammed VI In France by pennylland: 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
BubuZombi:
The Lifeless Pig that Called My President Lifeless.

you can never compare your lifeless one with Trump,not to talk of pig,you and your family and your generation to come can never be Trump gate man
Re: Trump Staring At Sleeping King Of Morocco, Mohammed VI In France by ikorodureporta: 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
cheesy
Re: Trump Staring At Sleeping King Of Morocco, Mohammed VI In France by mechanics(m): 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2018
Very funny president.
Re: Trump Staring At Sleeping King Of Morocco, Mohammed VI In France by BubuZombi: 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
pennylland:
you can never compare your lifeless one with Trump,not to talk of pig,you and your family and your generation to come can never be Trump gate man

Who is this TrumpAssLicker that Is Quoting Me.

So a GateMan is the Only Occupation in Your Family, I Pray Trump Grant You or Your Father the Opportunity to Serve Him as his GateMan
Re: Trump Staring At Sleeping King Of Morocco, Mohammed VI In France by ajaymina(m): 8:37am On Nov 15, 2018
titosantana:
grin grin grin
I cant fit laugh o. Aswear this Trump na comedy.

Trump was like :- this guy na mad man o, he no even send anybody message, he just dey sleep dey go.

Kai! Baba u spoke my mind...

In addition, he (Trump) b like , wetin de really worry African leaders sef!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically: Photo / This Is What The World's Biggest Nuclear Bomb Explosion Looks Like (Video, Pix) / Couple Kissing On A Bike At Kenyans' Political Protest Today (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.