Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France (41471 Views)

Man Calls 911 After Killing His Wife, Her Parents, 3 Dogs In The US / Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) / Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by IJOBA2: 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
Reuters) - Two women were stabbed to death and their assailant shot dead by a soldier in the southern French port city of Marseille on Sunday in what officials described as a "likely terrorist act".

Police sources said the suspect had shouted "Allahu Akbar" (God is greatest) in Arabic as he attacked the women, aged 17 and 20, at Marseille's main railway station.

Two police sources said one had her throat slit while the other was stabbed in the chest and stomach.

An Islamic State militant was responsible for the attack, the group's Amaq news agency said.

The assailant was shot dead by a soldier from a military Sentinelle patrol, a force deployed across the country as part of a state of emergency declared after Islamist attacks that began almost two years ago.

We have until now managed to avoid such dramatic incidents (in Marseille). I think it was a terrorist attack and the individual who was killed seems to have had several identities," Marseille mayor Jean-Claude Gaudin told reporters.

Paris was rocked in 2015 by multiple attacks that killed 130 people. In 2016 a gunman drove a truck into a crowd celebrating Bastille Day in Nice, killing 86 people. Both of these attacks were claimed by Islamic State.

Other countries, including Britain, Germany and Belgium, have also suffered attacks by militants using knives, guns, explosives and driving vehicles at crowds.

Some 200 police officers cordoned off the area and all roads were closed to traffic.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1C61DC

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Nukilia: 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
I support the mass deportation of extremists to Saudi Arabia.

320 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by xreal: 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
If I hear that sentence at my left, and I hear a gun shot at my right at the same time; I will run to my right for safety.

434 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Vutseck(m): 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
I have nothing to tell those extremist until the day they will slit my throat

nonsense

15 Likes

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by IJOBA2: 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
MYND44 MY PADDY THIS FRESH BREAD IS DIRECTLY FROM THE OVENgrin

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by PureMe01: 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
xreal:
If I hear that sentence at my left, and I hear a gun shot at my right at the same time; I will run to my right for safety.
confirm!!they are wat they are...starting with ur president

112 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by IJOBA2: 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
Evablizin:

He shouted Allahu Akbar and killed two poor souls,is allah a blood sucking god?
BREAKING NEWS: ISLAMIC STATES CLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY FOR LAS VEGAS SHOOTING

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/4595752/las-vegas-shooting-isis-claim-responsibility-for-gun-massacre/amp/

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by patval(f): 4:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
Islam is a religious of blood sucking demon

190 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by mabea: 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
Vutseck:
I have nothing to tell those extremist until the day they will slit my throat

nonsense
Bros come again, u said?

109 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Dc4life(m): 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
I wonder if the people of liberal Europe will ever wake up to the reality that they're being invaded. Probably not.

Yet another radical Islamic attack on Western people. Wake up Europe! Allahu Akbar might be the last words you hear if you don't straighten out your immigration policies ASAP. Thank God the US now has Trump!

196 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by RoyalBoutique(m): 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
grin

Fear not, thy be of peaceful religion

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
just when we about saying they have changedcheesy

Islam-a-bad is a capital

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
patval:
Islam is a religious of blood sucking demon

How did you get to that conclusion?

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by RoyalBoutique(m): 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
grin
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
WE PALESTINIAN CHRISTIANS SAY ALLAHU AKBAR

2 Likes

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by sukkot: 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
72 virgins for the loco vato on aisle 7

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by sarutobie(m): 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
Evablizin:

Definitely is without a fvcking doubt!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by NCANTaskForce: 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
Buhari kinsmen them

38 Likes

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by abescom: 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
Evablizin:

Be careful what you say.

I am a Christian and do not support what these idiotas are doing but certainly not all of them are bad and devilish.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by RoyalBoutique(m): 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
HajimeSaito:
Whenever acts of barbarism occur, it can always be traced to one of the two "I":

Insanity or Islam.

Or both

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by KanesHost: 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
You see why I love these advanced countries...

He stabbed/killed 2 ladies, and was SHOT on the spot by a soldier.

That's what you call security of life and properties.

Though the ladies may have lost their lives, the perpetrator of the crime was IMMEDIATELY killed.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by uhuogba(m): 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
Why do these idiots always go for soft targets!
He attacked with knife because he had no access to gun, If he was to be in America? whew!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
Now they will call this Terrorism. while that of Los Angeles will be simply called "Shooting spree ".

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
Sometimes i wonder what people wanna gain from hypocrisy and bigotry. Religion will never put food on your table if you aren't a cleric..

The supposed pepertrator of this attack happen to have 7 identities so his actual ID is difficult to ascertain this time. Op created this thread as a response to the Las Vegas incident. He can't bare it that the guy was a Christian terroist.

Yes he shouted Allah Akbar but does that make him a Muslim, hell no. Alexandre Bissonnette has made us understand that those words could also be said by Christian terrorist and he said just that before attacking Muslim worshippers in Quebec .

I care less about the religion any of these terrorist represent. I only despise the hypocrisy, bigotry and sentiment in the media and some guys when these things happen.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by MrGreenMavro: 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
hmm
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Elenurazorr(m): 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
Islam is a disease!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by ivolt: 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
Typical

2 Likes

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by dreamworld: 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
Terrorist

8 Likes

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
For no serious reason, I just wanna say these sweet words to my fellow NLers cheesy

La ilaha illa Allah Muhammed Rasul Allah. English translation: There is no god but God, and Muhammad is the messenger of God cool

Oya go and kee urself grin

19 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) / Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. / Israel's PM Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Netanyahu, Wishes Him Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.