Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,442 members, 7,850,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:18 AM

Malusi Gigaba Resigns As Minister Over Sex Tape Scandal - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Malusi Gigaba Resigns As Minister Over Sex Tape Scandal (22142 Views)

Hungarian President Novak Resigns Over Sex Abuse Case Pardon. / Cipriano Cassamá Resigns As President Of Guinea Bissau After One Day In Office / President Mnangagwa Appoints 68-Year-Old Sithembiso Nyoni As Minister Of Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malusi Gigaba Resigns As Minister Over Sex Tape Scandal by greatman247(m): 10:12am On Nov 14, 2018
marztar:
This will never happen in Nigeria!

The eediot will still be contesting for 2nd term.

We've seen Kemi Adeosun resigned under APC. And some persons caught in corruption in PMB govt were sacked too. DSS Boss was also sacked. Now don't say it will never happen in Nigeria, say it will never happen under PDP. Both parties are bad but PDP is worst.

2 Likes

Re: Malusi Gigaba Resigns As Minister Over Sex Tape Scandal by rolandskip: 10:14am On Nov 14, 2018
whats this with this politics and sex scandals self
Re: Malusi Gigaba Resigns As Minister Over Sex Tape Scandal by enemyofprogress: 10:19am On Nov 14, 2018
This is why I ate pussy, I just don't like it
Re: Malusi Gigaba Resigns As Minister Over Sex Tape Scandal by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 14, 2018
That's a country where things are working. He even Buhari can't be remorseful for forging WAEC certificate.
Re: Malusi Gigaba Resigns As Minister Over Sex Tape Scandal by Modphase: 10:23am On Nov 14, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
now thats a developed country.

Over here ehn, catch them bathing in the market square, let their sextapes keep leaking, catch them on camera collecting bribes, provide evidence of their tribal and religious bigotry, they still won't resign

What have you been saying about those that murdered Nigeria like Abba Moro n defrauded them ? Those that siphoned money for arms n ammunition allowing several Nigerians to be slaughtered like goats e.g Dasuki ? What about the money being forfeited up n down ? What about the looting by Allison Madueke? What is your response when all of this happened ? Was Nigeria eldorado then because I never saw you message on any sort of bigotry ? That is why many say Igbos are pathetic n you clearly define what pathetic bigotry mean.
Re: Malusi Gigaba Resigns As Minister Over Sex Tape Scandal by cynthiarita22: 10:27am On Nov 14, 2018
it was always going to haapen
Re: Malusi Gigaba Resigns As Minister Over Sex Tape Scandal by Joevics(m): 10:32am On Nov 14, 2018
martyns303:

I am one person that likes to see the positive Nigeria. Not many politicians would resign, in America recently there was the issue of the chief judge sexual offensive with many witness testifying. He fought it and won, He didn't resign his position. but back home, Kemi resigned over her NYSC issue. I have heard of a deputy governor resigning.
Well, am very sure you didn't follow the judge's case very well. The accusation was an event that occurred over twenty years ago, and he's a judge not a politician or an appointee.

The lady in question didn't even have any tangible evidence to prove her case. You can't compare that with Adeosun that was caught red handed.
Re: Malusi Gigaba Resigns As Minister Over Sex Tape Scandal by blackboy(m): 10:41am On Nov 14, 2018
lol. He resigned!! In Nigeria what can make a typical Nigerian politician resign? Sex scandal or sex video?, ritual?, murder? Religious hatred? Ethnic hatred? Corruption? Nahh nothing. Have the power and money and position that is all that matters
Re: Malusi Gigaba Resigns As Minister Over Sex Tape Scandal by Lukebryan2sure: 10:50am On Nov 14, 2018
Seconsol92:
S*x have brought great men down since time immemorial..

Check my signature for cheap MTN data

I want to be a great man
Re: Malusi Gigaba Resigns As Minister Over Sex Tape Scandal by thatigboman: 10:57am On Nov 14, 2018
Imoh555:
We are still waiting for gunduge the dollar man to resign over here in Nigeria
wount happen
Re: Malusi Gigaba Resigns As Minister Over Sex Tape Scandal by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
More scams have been committed in the name of God than all the internet scams put together
Re: Malusi Gigaba Resigns As Minister Over Sex Tape Scandal by anonymous1759(m): 12:44pm On Nov 14, 2018
FlirtyGist:

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/south-african-minister-sex-tape-scandal-resigns

Lalasticlala mynd44

In Nigeria some Educated illiterates will still support thier leaders even with concrete evidence... Ganduje, Deziani, Saraki, Ekeremadu, Dasuki, Atiku etc... These thives capital on the foolishness of thier supporters that's why they refuse to resign... If the masses rebuke them from all ethnic dispensation... They'll definitely cover thier heads in Shame #Zombie youths.

1 Like

Re: Malusi Gigaba Resigns As Minister Over Sex Tape Scandal by Barzinime(m): 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
Most of you are idiots
You curse your own country and expect good things to come out of it.
You arent ashamed that a lifeless person is ruling you that is full of life, you are nothing but slaves.
Obainoneandonly:
dis Is wat you call a sane country, not some shithole own been ruled by a lifeless one
Re: Malusi Gigaba Resigns As Minister Over Sex Tape Scandal by Obainoneandonly(m): 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
Barzinime:
Most of you are idiots
You curse your own country and expect good things to come out of it.
You arent ashamed that a lifeless person is ruling you that is full of life, you are nothing but slaves.
na thunder go fire ur head there.. tell me something good about this country that I can brag of... it's you and your entire family that's slave, I wasn't born as one, and I can never be one, and I know you have the mentality of one..so continue been a slave ERU
Re: Malusi Gigaba Resigns As Minister Over Sex Tape Scandal by Barzinime(m): 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
I wont curse your family cos i know you dont have home training.
Why cant this country brag about you, if you were so sensible....
At the end of your so called not one mentality, lets see what you will amount to undecided
Obainoneandonly:
na thunder go fire ur head there.. tell me something good about this country that I can brag of... it's you and your entire family that's slave, I wasn't born as one, and I can never be one, and I know you have the mentality of one..so continue been a slave ERU
Re: Malusi Gigaba Resigns As Minister Over Sex Tape Scandal by Obainoneandonly(m): 5:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
Barzinime:
I wont curse your family cos i know you dont have home training.
Why cant this country brag about you, if you were so sensible....
At the end of your so called not one mentality, lets see what you will amount to undecided
people that have home training don't assume that they are slave, or other people are . it's people like you dat are deceiving people and saying dat everything is alright in the country, but we all the truth
Re: Malusi Gigaba Resigns As Minister Over Sex Tape Scandal by paix(m): 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2018
This can't happen in Nigeria. They will tell you it's their private business. Remember our senator, Bukar Abba Ibrahim?
Re: Malusi Gigaba Resigns As Minister Over Sex Tape Scandal by paix(m): 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
rolandskip:
whats this with this politics and sex scandals self
Plenty money and plenty women.
Re: Malusi Gigaba Resigns As Minister Over Sex Tape Scandal by Ayobami7(m): 11:05am On Nov 15, 2018
This is my Comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan / Indian Family Set Themselves On Fire (Pictures) / Israel Shells Rafah As Biden Vows Arms Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.