Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,435 members, 7,830,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

80% Of Nafdac’s Equipment Not Working – DG - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 80% Of Nafdac’s Equipment Not Working – DG (5626 Views)

What Are The Functions Of NAFDAC? 17 NAFDAC Functions Listed. / Nasiru Gwarzo: 80% Of Kano Coronavirus Samples Test Positive / COVID-19: Countries With More Than 80% Recovery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80% Of Nafdac’s Equipment Not Working – DG by bigtt76(f): 9:57am On Nov 14, 2018
Yet they weeee be collecting hundreds of cartons of samples to testing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 80% Of Nafdac’s Equipment Not Working – DG by faithfull18(f): 10:43am On Nov 14, 2018
Very possible.
Re: 80% Of Nafdac’s Equipment Not Working – DG by pat1612(m): 3:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
See lies all around so much money they get everyday from registration of product that are registered up and down Apart from money they collect for registration unofficially.
And i even heard they are going to increase cost of registration almost doubling it. Still they take more than 8-10 month on average to register a product. Last I started registration of product was 8 months back and i have not still received it because they dont have money to go for inspection of facilities after they have collected moeny for registration and inspection.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sure Ways To Get Rid Of That Yellow Teeth / Deadly Virus Insect. / My Weightloss Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.