Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,811 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

The Real Atiku Vs The Fake Mustahpa From Senegal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Atiku Vs The Fake Mustahpa From Senegal (3263 Views)

Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll / Atiku Vs Buhari: Why Buhari May Still Win / 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

The Real Atiku Vs The Fake Mustahpa From Senegal by SultanYoung: 8:56am On Nov 14, 2018
The real Atiku was arrested by the US govt with the help of the UK govt when he visited Chatham House. The pictures below proves beyond doubt that the Atiku that was searched in the airport is the cloned copy. See for yourself. Note: Since you people wants to be stupid, I’ll show you that no one has the monopoly of being stupid

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Real Atiku Vs The Fake Mustahpa From Senegal by realtyson: 9:03am On Nov 14, 2018
Re: The Real Atiku Vs The Fake Mustahpa From Senegal by FindX(m): 9:09am On Nov 14, 2018
Lol! This joke made me day���

Re: The Real Atiku Vs The Fake Mustahpa From Senegal by mrjaydee(m): 9:10am On Nov 14, 2018
we are all mad in this country

Re: The Real Atiku Vs The Fake Mustahpa From Senegal by madmohamed(m): 9:11am On Nov 14, 2018
SultanYoung:
The real Atiku was arrested by the US
govt with the help of the UK govt
when he visited Chatham House. The
pictures below proves beyond doubt
that the Atiku that was searched in
the airport is the cloned copy. See for
yourself.
Note: Since you people wants to be
stupid, I’ll show you that no one has
the monopoly of being stupid
but u just make yourself stupid continue

16 Likes

Re: The Real Atiku Vs The Fake Mustahpa From Senegal by engreo(m): 9:13am On Nov 14, 2018
Have you seen this one too? grin cheesy grin grin grin

Re: The Real Atiku Vs The Fake Mustahpa From Senegal by psychalade: 9:16am On Nov 14, 2018
So it will be SUDAN VS SENEGAL on Nigerian soil on FEBRUARY 16 2019! grin

Re: The Real Atiku Vs The Fake Mustahpa From Senegal by SultanYoung: 9:25am On Nov 14, 2018
madmohamed:
but u just make yourself stupid continue
who is more stupid atiku is a fulani man, a muslim and a notherner so who is more stupid the potopoto republic people or the arewas the 48laws is at play, any which way is a win win game, you stupid chest beater

Re: The Real Atiku Vs The Fake Mustahpa From Senegal by madmohamed(m): 9:41am On Nov 14, 2018
SultanYoung:
who is more stupid atiku is a fulani man, a muslim and a notherner so who is more stupid the potopoto republic people or the arewas the 48laws is at play, any which way is a win win game, you stupid chest beater
i don't have time for u. Mind u I'm a biafra I don't care what is happening in your forking country.

Re: The Real Atiku Vs The Fake Mustahpa From Senegal by Gandollar(f): 9:48am On Nov 14, 2018
psychalade:
HahahahahahahahahahHaha grin
Re: The Real Atiku Vs The Fake Mustahpa From Senegal by sweetvean: 9:50am On Nov 14, 2018
I dont even know what to believe anymore

BE A CROSS PLATFORM MOBILE APP DEVELOPER with IONIC IN 3 WEEKS – GUARANTEED!

Mobile apps are ruling the technology space right now and for those looking to establish a career in this field what better technology to learn than Ionic Framework? This revolutionary mobile app framework combines the power of HTML5 and Angular JS to help build the most sophisticated and interactive mobile apps – iOS and Android!

By the end of this intensive and interactive Ionic framework training, you can start building your own mobile apps., We will start from scratch, familiarizing you with the backbone of Ionic that is Angular JS and then moving onto Ionic fundamentals and services. You will learn by examples of Ionic CSS and JavaScript components, the use of HTML 5 and accessing native apps.

FEES: N30,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N40,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 13TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and Basic Knowledge of JavaScript, CSS and HTML. HOWEVER, if you don’t have the basic web knowledge, we will train you on these at EXTRA VALUE before you can take up the IONIC training at all!

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to Implement MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N40,000!

Re: The Real Atiku Vs The Fake Mustahpa From Senegal by Gandollar(f): 9:52am On Nov 14, 2018
SultanYoung:
Hahahahah... you must be Sarrki or buhariguy from the way you write. What a comic relief grin grin
Honestly I didn't know that jubrin something is really paining you guys like this.
Can you go on national TV/Radio with your observations sir grin

Re: The Real Atiku Vs The Fake Mustahpa From Senegal by SultanYoung: 9:54am On Nov 14, 2018
psychalade:
hahahaha bro you goy yhe formation right

Re: The Real Atiku Vs The Fake Mustahpa From Senegal by cynthiarita22: 10:09am On Nov 14, 2018
lovely peice

Re: The Real Atiku Vs The Fake Mustahpa From Senegal by SultanYoung: 10:11am On Nov 14, 2018
madmohamed:
i don't have time for u. Mind u I'm a biafra I don't care what is happening in your forking country.
your land portion is in isreal not nigeria so go get your visa and create a biafra thier nnamdi iis with the isreali consolate dialogueing how to get a place between jerusalem and telaviv

Re: The Real Atiku Vs The Fake Mustahpa From Senegal by Karaske: 10:20am On Nov 14, 2018
madmohamed:
Oga Ur Mumu Never Still Do ??

Re: The Real Atiku Vs The Fake Mustahpa From Senegal by Karaske: 10:25am On Nov 14, 2018
SultanYoung:
your land portion is in isreal not nigeria so go get your visa and create a biafra thier nnamdi iis with the isreali consolate dialogueing how to get a place between jerusalem and telaviv
Guy Don't Mind That Nama, Let Him Continue Decieving Himself Nndi Biafra Kee U There Mad Man

Re: The Real Atiku Vs The Fake Mustahpa From Senegal by tjfulloption(m): 10:53am On Nov 14, 2018
psychalade:
grin bros abeg I wan ask, BTW Sudan and Senegal which kontri fine pass, because me wan Comot from Nigeria.
Re: The Real Atiku Vs The Fake Mustahpa From Senegal by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 14, 2018
SultanYoung:
The real Atiku was arrested by the US
govt with the help of the UK govt
when he visited Chatham House. The
pictures below proves beyond doubt
that the Atiku that was searched in
the airport is the cloned copy. See for
yourself.
Note: Since you people wants to be
stupid, I’ll show you that no one has
the monopoly of being stupid

Thank you very much

Please do the one for Nnamdi Kanu

Re: The Real Atiku Vs The Fake Mustahpa From Senegal by SouthEastFacts: 11:44am On Nov 14, 2018
So this Jubril ish is paining them like this? Are you sure you can survive the campaigns?

Re: The Real Atiku Vs The Fake Mustahpa From Senegal by Godjone(m): 11:45am On Nov 14, 2018
maaaaaad boy
Re: The Real Atiku Vs The Fake Mustahpa From Senegal by Oblang(m): 11:46am On Nov 14, 2018
SouthEastFacts:
So this Jubril ish is paining them like this? Are you sure you can survive the campaigns?

Same way mustapha from Senegal is paining u...
Re: The Real Atiku Vs The Fake Mustahpa From Senegal by Turfmoor: 11:47am On Nov 14, 2018
The fake Nnamdi kanu is dead, the one Alive is Joe from Cotonou

Re: The Real Atiku Vs The Fake Mustahpa From Senegal by MalcoImX: 11:49am On Nov 14, 2018
SultanYoung:
Re: The Real Atiku Vs The Fake Mustahpa From Senegal by MalcoImX: 11:52am On Nov 14, 2018
Turfmoor:
The fake Nnamdi kanu is dead, the one Alive is Joe from Cotonou

I dey cry for laffing, ... Jewan Barewa from Sierra Leone?
Re: The Real Atiku Vs The Fake Mustahpa From Senegal by astrotom: 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
if All of them get duplicate lai Muhammad. must not have ooo if you knw you knw
Re: The Real Atiku Vs The Fake Mustahpa From Senegal by seunmsg(m): 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
psychalade:

Una no go kill person for this Nairaland. grin grin grin grin grin

But truly, the original Atiku is darker and doesn't complain about security searches at the airport. This cloned Atiku from Senegal is lighter, has giant lips and made a lot of noise about being searched at the airport. We must expose the desperation of PDP who want to impose a cloned Senegalese on Nigerians.

Re: The Real Atiku Vs The Fake Mustahpa From Senegal by MalcoImX: 12:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
seunmsg:

Una no go kill person for this Nairaland. grin grin grin grin grin

But truly, the original Atiku is darker and doesn't complain about security searches at the airport. This cloned Atiku from Senegal is lighter, has giant lips and made a lot of noise about being searched at the airport. We must expose the desperation of PDP who want to impose a cloned Senegalese on Nigerians.
Oboi dis tin go be true o! dis new Atiku complains too much.

Re: The Real Atiku Vs The Fake Mustahpa From Senegal by COOL10(m): 12:33pm On Nov 14, 2018
I refuse to be confused in life. Every spirit of confusion flying in the air :

DIE BY FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Real Atiku Vs The Fake Mustahpa From Senegal by candygist: 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
madmohamed:

Show us your passport

The Much Awaited Magical Vote From Delta State / Emeka Ihedioha Did Not Meet The Requirement To Be Declared Governor / Breaking News: SARS Has Been Reformed And Checkout The New Rules