Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,034 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall (36939 Views)

Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures / Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build / Moyo Lawal Wears See-Through Leggings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by danwilliams4u(m): 10:15am On Nov 14, 2018
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by milaso: 10:20am On Nov 14, 2018
this olosho girl
i remember that movies majid michael fingered her, her mourning put me in the mood
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by enemyofprogress: 10:22am On Nov 14, 2018
justdogitto:
Who is Moyo Lawal?
she is a local olosho based in aba
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by cynthiarita22: 10:23am On Nov 14, 2018
thats true its been long we heard about emmanuella
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by Afonja007: 10:26am On Nov 14, 2018
azraeljaheel:
maybe am a sadist i dont know but this girl's vids aint funny

and nothing like jealousy involved oooo am happy for her but then again comedy in nigeria is so dry............ even our so called basketmouth bovi and the likes..........

trevor noah still d dopest in africa
put your hand on your head and repeat after me oh lord banish every sprit of jelaousy in my life , father clean my hart filled with envines ,oh Lord save my soul ,look at me lord at my age am jealous of progress 9 years old girl made Lord wash me with omo, this I pray and emmenuela should forgive my evil and wicked eviness my eyes is full of tears cry
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by rali123(f): 10:31am On Nov 14, 2018
azraeljaheel:

and nothing like jealousy involved oooo am happy for her but then again comedy in nigeria is so dry............ even our so called basketmouth bovi and the likes..........

You are not a sadist, I dont find her funny too and it has nothing to do with jealousy... Congrat to her all the same
I disagree with your statement about Trevor Noah, he's not funny as well as far as am concern.

1 Like

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 14, 2018
Afonja007:
put your hand on your head and repeat after me oh lord banish every sprit of jelaousy in my life , father clean my hart filled with envines ,oh Lord save my soul ,look at me lord at my age am jealous of progress 9 years old girl made Lord wash me with omo, this I pray and emmenuela should forgive my evil and wicked eviness my eyes is full of tears cry

souls like you is why this country wont move forward why not read to comprehend before posting

na the network provider i blame wey help your depraved soul with data and the white man for bringing technology your way

zombie aka walking dead
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 14, 2018
rali123:

You are not a sadist, I dont find her funny too and it has nothing to do with jealousy... Congrat to her all the same
I disagree with your statement about Trevor Noah, he's not funny as well as far as am concern.

you feel trevor aint funny so who would you rate best in africa?
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 10:37am On Nov 14, 2018
what else will moyo lawal be doing in malay? these preek suckers are shameless
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 14, 2018
rali123:

Trevor is not funny ? ,are u kidding me,maybe ur AY would do a better job hosting the daily show

1 Like

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 14, 2018
Nigerians and our insecurities, Why do we love to bash this lady,personally I think she is beautiful and talented,not like I like her or her movies though but I see no reason to hate her,yes she posts sultry pictures but that is nothing compared to what Nicki minaj for instance or rihanna post yet they are not bashed, the way they insult this lady you would think she murdered someone,Olosho this olosho that,and so,is she stealing your money
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by CrazyPros: 10:41am On Nov 14, 2018
azraeljaheel:

Yea Trevo is dope, but guess what, I was watching his show with my GF and all through the program, she never saw anything funny in his act. It's about your mental capacity, and a lot of Nigerians will rather watch her than Trevo. I hope you code, explaining it further may look like I am insulting Nigerians.
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by Modphase: 10:42am On Nov 14, 2018
Richdad50:
A disgraceful woman who peddles and flashes are intimate parts for fame. That little girl will long be remembered for her talent and gifting but your body will fade away like the sands of Egypt.

Dear Men,
Never associate yourself with women of easy virtues. A father may be a bad example to the family but a wayward mother is destruction to the soul of your children.

#Richdadnuggets
Hopeless Igbo is Moyo the only woman of easy virtues you can insult. Every one on NL knows that 98% of your hopeless woman are of no virtue talkless of easy virtues. Where are Cossy n other idiots that are full blown Olosho Igbo on n off Instagram.

Amadioha lo ma ba mi ba ti iyalaye je for this comment you made.
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by dreezybines: 10:43am On Nov 14, 2018
justdogitto:
Who is Moyo Lawal?

Moyo is a popular Arsenal Player...
Moyo plays 9...
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by rali123(f): 10:45am On Nov 14, 2018
azraeljaheel:

you feel trevor aint funny so who would you rate best in africa?

I know a whole lot of people would rate Trevor best but he's just far from it for me, I would say 'I go die' does it better for me. wink
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 14, 2018
CrazyPros:

Yea Trevo is dope, but guess what, I was watching his show with my GF and all through the program, she never saw anything funny in his act. It's about your mental capacity, and a lot of Nigerians will rather watch her than Trevo. I hope you code, explaining it further may look like I am insulting Nigerians.

yes i dig,,,,,,,,,,,

naija comedy na to dey yab upandan kinda childish and lame

sorry to ask oooo shey you gf na yoruba

if yes then i know why she no laugh

most afonjas have Pentium1 brainbox things dey take long process for dea head lol
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by rali123(f): 10:47am On Nov 14, 2018
darkchild64:

Trevor is not funny ? ,are u kidding me,maybe ur AY would do a better job hosting the daily show

AY is not a comedian and I doubt he can ever be(personal opinion) but he's a very good business man and he good at that.
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 14, 2018
rali123:

I know a whole lot of people would rate Trevor best but he's just far from it for me, I would say 'I go die' does it better for me. wink

lol did you just compare 'igo die" to trevor lmao

now i know you are pulling my yinka ayefele crippled leg
#no funny#

igo die dry pass tobaco leaf
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by Alcacer47: 10:50am On Nov 14, 2018
azraeljaheel:

her jokes are dry cos it's mainly for kids, I totally agree, but bovi and basket mouth being dry is wat I won't accept,never...thank u

1 Like

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 14, 2018
CrazyPros:

grin grin
The themes of her comedy tire me,and just like I pointed out,the fact that they have to voice those stuff in the studio,and when they are talking you know that what you are hearing is not being said concomitantly by the character you are watching is a big turn off for me
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by demikerry(f): 11:07am On Nov 14, 2018
enemyofprogress:
she is a local olosho based in aba
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 14, 2018
rali123:

AY is not a comedian and I doubt he can ever be(personal opinion) but he's a very good business man and he good at that.
Actually AY is a comedian,sorry,except you have another definition of the word comedian besides the one in the dictionary,Trevor is really good,actually he is one of my favourites at the moment
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by awoo10(m): 11:47am On Nov 14, 2018
Fabulouz4790:
your bundle balance does not reduce ni? yeye dey smell!!!
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by PapaAdanna: 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2018
azraeljaheel:

Your problems are bigger than the jokes... I don't think it is the problem of the comedians. Deal with it!
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by PotatoSalad(m): 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2018
Mark Angel videos make me sleepy. Dry and boring
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by Pataricatering(f): 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
Na wa for all these women wrapper guys o ! Every issue they must find a way to insult women ! Better relax yourself - women are not the cause of your misfortunes!
Richdad50:
A disgraceful woman who peddles and flashes are intimate parts for fame. That little girl will long be remembered for her talent and gifting but your body will fade away like the sands of Egypt.

Dear Men,
Never associate yourself with women of easy virtues. A father may be a bad example to the family but a wayward mother is destructive to the soul of your children.

#Richdadnuggets
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by Ayobami7(m): 3:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
This is my Comment
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by muffyt05: 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2018
azraeljaheel:

You're not a sadist, you're only suffering from 1st class depression, the reason those guys you mentioned are not funny to you.
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
azraeljaheel:

yes i dig,,,,,,,,,,,

naija comedy na to dey yab upandan kinda childish and lame

sorry to ask oooo shey you gf na yoruba

if yes then i know why she no laugh

most afonjas have Pentium1 brainbox things dey take long process for dea head lol
useless ojukwu pigs
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
irukere:
useless ojukwu pigs

your faro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tolani Baj Visits Kabiru Adewale Shotobu Of Ikorodu (Video) / Nollywood Stars At Femi Adebayo's Wedding To Second Wife [PICS] / Comedienne, Taaooma And Husband, Abula Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.