Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall (36922 Views)

Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures / Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build / Moyo Lawal Wears See-Through Leggings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by Mrsoundoro(m): 9:45am On Nov 14, 2018
Nollywood Actress, Moyo Lawal who is currently in Malaysia was spotted  with comedian, Mark Angel and Emanuella.

Moyo was spotted with Mark Angel and Emanuella while shopping at the Mall In Malaysia.

See photos below...

Source: https://nollyzone.com/actress-moyo-lawal-spotted-with-mark-angel-emanuella-at-malaysia-mall/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by praizblog: 9:46am On Nov 14, 2018
Wow....this Lil funny girl sha

Meanwhile

Kate Henshaw Looks Radiant as she step in Sexy Native Outfit showing her curvy body >>>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by Richdad50(m): 9:49am On Nov 14, 2018
A disgraceful woman who peddles and flashes are intimate parts for fame. That little girl will long be remembered for her talent and gifting but your body will fade away like the sands of Egypt.

Dear Men,
Never associate yourself with women of easy virtues. A father may be a bad example to the family but a wayward mother is destructive to the soul of your children.

#Richdadnuggets

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 14, 2018
maybe am a sadist i dont know but this girl's vids aint funny

and nothing like jealousy involved oooo am happy for her but then again comedy in nigeria is so dry............ even our so called basketmouth bovi and the likes..........

trevor noah still d dopest in africa

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by justdogitto: 9:49am On Nov 14, 2018
Who is Moyo Lawal?

3 Likes

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by Shhhh01(f): 9:50am On Nov 14, 2018
wow moyo is now fat
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:50am On Nov 14, 2018
Nice one, they should enjoying their leisure. These are life time investment opportunities to all potential individuals home and abroad.

Lekki Vale Estate offer the best & perfect environment for family luxury living with our tastefully planned layout and top notch infrastructures which makes provision for modern facilities

Opposite New Lekki International Airport, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos.

#5m per plot with C of o tittle documents

Think of ibeju Lekki, Lagos, the "hottest investment zone" in Africa, seating on multi-billion Dollar international projects like: # Dangote Refinery # Lekki Free Trade Zone & many more#

Just a click away from you.
https:///send?phone=2348062342001
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by FindX(m): 9:50am On Nov 14, 2018
People with no real talent are going places.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by BAILMONEY: 9:52am On Nov 14, 2018
SHE GO THERE GO COLLECT ARAB PREEEEEK

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by officialJP(m): 9:52am On Nov 14, 2018
Na me go marry dis Emmanuella last grin grin
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by legibow: 9:52am On Nov 14, 2018
Enjoy ur selves jare.... Bigger you, more funds in ur bank....

1 Like

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by mayowagabriel(m): 9:52am On Nov 14, 2018
this one eyaf bleach finish undecided
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 14, 2018
BAILMONEY:
SHE GO THERE GO COLLECT ARAB PREEEEEK
These bìtches ladies nowadays have discovered that nothings pays more than olosho job. Primary profession of a typical Nigerian girl today is olosho, being a student, trader, fashion designer, actress or whatever profession they are into is just a secondary profession.

7 Likes

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by HisSexcellency(m): 9:55am On Nov 14, 2018
I hope this little girl still has time to attend school. She's talented no doubt, but without proper guidance and education she will be flashing boobs and backside on instagram and twitter in 10years time like that nymph beside her undecided

10 Likes

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by puyol005(m): 9:55am On Nov 14, 2018
Seriously seizing every opportunity to remain relevant in the news. Moyo how market?

2 Likes

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by pheforusty(m): 9:56am On Nov 14, 2018
Richdad50:
A disgraceful woman who peddles and flashes are intimate parts for fame. That little girl will long be remembered for her talent and giftings but your body will fade away like the sands of Egypt.
Dear Men,
Accuser of the brethren..mind your hustle.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by Eagleword14(f): 9:56am On Nov 14, 2018
The star of this lil kid is really shining brighter everyday.
God gat ur back dear

1 Like

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by Passionate888: 9:56am On Nov 14, 2018
Moyo with her fat laps and somehow face.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by LordBaelish: 9:56am On Nov 14, 2018
Success has so many friends, parents, grandparents and relatives.

On a normal day nothing should join Moyo with Emmanuella unless one was successful.

Stay woke people, be a winner
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by Sunrebi(f): 9:57am On Nov 14, 2018
so dem mark angels too are in malasia now

BE A MOST SOUGHT AFTER PROGRAMMER. GET JAVA FULL-STACK WEB APP TRAINING

Programmers with sound knowledge of Java are in great demand. With a large installed base, this widely used programming language continues to create jobs in the tech industry. Additionally, the popularity of Android apps has brought along countless opportunities for an Android developer who writes native apps in Java (oh Yes! ANDROID MOBILE APP IS WRITTEN LARGELY IN JAVA!)

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from WEB DEVELOPMENT Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

DURATION: 8 WEEKS. FEES: JAVA STANDARD EDITION - N99,999
JAVA ENTERPRISE EDITION – N129,999

(EVENINGS, SATURDAYS AND SUNDAY TRAINING CLASSESES ALSO AVAILABLE)

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by jadesolaalima: 9:57am On Nov 14, 2018

I AM JOHN, A 3D ANIMATION EXPERT. LET’S TRAIN YOU TO BE 3D CHARACTER ANIMATOR EMPLOYEES AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 3 WEEKS. NO THEORY. 100% PRACTICALS GUARANTEED!

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet Wifi available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

As an Energetic 3D Animator who thrives in high-energy settings, I create unique 3d graphics and characters with variety of software with the ability to convert verbal concepts and technological schematics into concise illustration
I am experienced in Maya, 3D Max, Blender, Adobe Platforms with expertise in modeling, texturing, rigging, 3D character and rendering, .
My work is a complication of elements of classical sculpture with contemporary themes and technology combining technology of digital tools with traditional sculpting techniques along with 3D-printing and other fabrication method

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

FEES: N35,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N40,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: ADDRESS OF OUR TRAINING CENTER ON OUR WEBSITE

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design 3D CHARACTER ANIMATIONS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical 3D Animations training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N40,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by IntellectOzone(m): 10:01am On Nov 14, 2018
Saintjohn200:
I must date/lash this Emmanuella ... I don't believe she is still a virgin

Arghhh!!!! dis wan is a castrated fool ooo
A big dump man like you dey plan to yanch this little pikin wey your last born senior sef

Ah pity your dick, pedophiles oshi Smh....

14 Likes

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by casssidy: 10:01am On Nov 14, 2018
funniest kid in africa

1 Like

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by Yewandequeen(f): 10:03am On Nov 14, 2018
Is this little girl still in school? I hope traveling n all isn't keeping her from classroom.
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:05am On Nov 14, 2018
Nice one,but why Malaysia? Meanwhile for those on active sub on access and family package check my last topic to get compact sports
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by dubene: 10:12am On Nov 14, 2018
azraeljaheel:

and nothing like jealousy involved oooo am happy for her but then again comedy in nigeria is so dry............ even our so called basketmouth bovi and the likes..........

Gerarahere
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 14, 2018
azraeljaheel:

I concur with you,I don't like their videos especially the fact that they have to record those stuff in the studio and then lip sync,cos that's the way it appears to me,no hating,congrats to them shaa

1 Like

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall by henrixx(m): 10:13am On Nov 14, 2018
Mark angel dey use infinix zero 5 in malay
grin

Humble boy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter In Beautiful New Photos / 5 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Slept With – No.1 Will Shock You! (pictures) / Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.