Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Comedienne, Taaooma And Husband, Abula Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne, Taaooma And Husband, Abula Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Pix) (36896 Views)

9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture / Iyabo Ojo To Launch Restaurant, Abula Spot Lounge & Bar In Lekki Lagos On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedienne, Taaooma And Husband, Abula Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Newsmic: 6:54am On Jan 25, 2022
Comedienne, Taaooma And Husband, Abula Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

Popular Instagram skit-maker, Taaooma and her husband, Abula Greene, have taken to Instagram on Saturday 23rd January 2022, to celebrate their first wedding anniversary, IGBERETV reports

The couple took to social media to share loving photos and videos of themselves as they celebrated their first anniversary as a married couple.

Taking to his Instagram page, the proud husband wrote,

“One year down, forever to go! Got u for life Mrs Greene”.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZEUvXosI1u/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The comedienne on the other hand wrote,

“One year down, forever to go mi amor ❤️. Happy wedding anniversary”.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZFWtWzqOZ4/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Taaooma announced her engagement in October 2020. She officially introduced her man to her fans on her YouTube channel and acknowledged that they got engaged in February 2020. However, many of her fans seemed not to be aware of the blossoming relationship, as they were surprised when the couple announced their marriage anniversary.

A perusal of Taaooma’s page showed she had taken on the filmmaker’s last name, confirming their anniversary.
The posts also show the pair tied the knot on January 23, 2021.

Taaooma became famous through her comedy skits which are tailored to mimic typical Nigerian mothers. She emphasizes the unique manner African mothers respond to the actions of their children with slap as her signature in her skits.

https://igberetvnews.com/1413032/comedienne-taaooma-husband-abula-celebrate-1st-wedding-anniversary-photos/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedienne, Taaooma And Husband, Abula Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Newsmic: 6:55am On Jan 25, 2022
More

Re: Comedienne, Taaooma And Husband, Abula Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Oloniyan(m): 7:04am On Jan 25, 2022
Congratulations to her.
The lady looks kinda cool headed though

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Comedienne, Taaooma And Husband, Abula Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by chatinent: 7:05am On Jan 25, 2022
Yesterday is like one year already.

I wish you forever, dear.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedienne, Taaooma And Husband, Abula Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by RiyaGoddess(f): 7:14am On Jan 25, 2022
Waoooh I never knew she was married.
Congrats Tao & Abula. I wish you both forever to go!
If up till now you don't have a PVC, my brothers and sisters, you are one of the problems we are having in this country. Dont tell me your vote wont count. This week, make out time to go get your PVC.

Secondly, Low price & great quality social media content, that's the value I offer!
Are you thinking of what to post on the social media for your business or you've ran out of posting ideas, or your small business isn't online yet or you aren't sure if that small business should be online? Let's Chat, my DM is opened!

Lastly, in the spirit of Valentine, I will be giving 20 business owners Free Service Give Away. Watch out for my post!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedienne, Taaooma And Husband, Abula Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by TheKingsmann(m): 7:24am On Jan 25, 2022
Tao Tao done dey collect dick too, congrats to Dem, I pray the union last.

7 Likes

Re: Comedienne, Taaooma And Husband, Abula Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Cholls(m): 7:41am On Jan 25, 2022
My brother congratulations
Re: Comedienne, Taaooma And Husband, Abula Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by akosy(m): 8:40am On Jan 25, 2022
Correct Muslim woman, her hair always covered and not over religious. She dressed and behave socially.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedienne, Taaooma And Husband, Abula Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by wisdom042(m): 10:04am On Jan 25, 2022
Congratulations to them
Re: Comedienne, Taaooma And Husband, Abula Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by arthurwillia(m): 10:05am On Jan 25, 2022
Didn't even know she got married

3 Likes

Re: Comedienne, Taaooma And Husband, Abula Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by DropsMic(m): 10:05am On Jan 25, 2022
Cute
Re: Comedienne, Taaooma And Husband, Abula Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by DLSReigns: 10:05am On Jan 25, 2022
Lovely!
Re: Comedienne, Taaooma And Husband, Abula Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by ruggedboych: 10:05am On Jan 25, 2022
When she comes marry
Re: Comedienne, Taaooma And Husband, Abula Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by symbianDON(m): 10:06am On Jan 25, 2022
Mumuric will not.like this

15 Likes

Re: Comedienne, Taaooma And Husband, Abula Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by anochuko01(m): 10:06am On Jan 25, 2022
ruggedboych:
When she comes marry

E shock you!!! ; cheesy cheesy cheesy

You can now stop fantasizing about her tongue
Re: Comedienne, Taaooma And Husband, Abula Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by OmoOshodi(m): 10:07am On Jan 25, 2022
Why she never get belle.....abula simple task you can not perform...ask Adekunle gold how he does it!!!

5 Likes

Re: Comedienne, Taaooma And Husband, Abula Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by ruggedboych: 10:07am On Jan 25, 2022
When she comes marry
Abi na arrange marriage

1 Like

Re: Comedienne, Taaooma And Husband, Abula Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 25, 2022
Sweet bannie
Re: Comedienne, Taaooma And Husband, Abula Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 25, 2022
dunno shes later married o
Re: Comedienne, Taaooma And Husband, Abula Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:08am On Jan 25, 2022
Women are really wonderful.. cheesy cheesy
I am proud of you and your lovely husband.. wink
Re: Comedienne, Taaooma And Husband, Abula Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by TheABOMINATION: 10:09am On Jan 25, 2022
That their marriage did not dissolve in six months, is cause to celebrate.

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne, Taaooma And Husband, Abula Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Lattop1(m): 10:10am On Jan 25, 2022
Congratulations Tao
Re: Comedienne, Taaooma And Husband, Abula Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by MotivationKG(m): 10:10am On Jan 25, 2022
Newsmic:
Comedienne, Taaooma And Husband, Abula Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

Popular Instagram skit-maker, Taaooma and her husband, Abula Greene, have taken to Instagram on Saturday 23rd January 2022, to celebrate their first wedding anniversary, IGBERETV reports

The couple took to social media to share loving photos and videos of themselves as they celebrated their first anniversary as a married couple.

Taking to his Instagram page, the proud husband wrote,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZEUvXosI1u/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The comedienne on the other hand wrote,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZFWtWzqOZ4/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Taaooma announced her engagement in October 2020. She officially introduced her man to her fans on her YouTube channel and acknowledged that they got engaged in February 2020. However, many of her fans seemed not to be aware of the blossoming relationship, as they were surprised when the couple announced their marriage anniversary.

A perusal of Taaooma’s page showed she had taken on the filmmaker’s last name, confirming their anniversary.
The posts also show the pair tied the knot on January 23, 2021.

Taaooma became famous through her comedy skits which are tailored to mimic typical Nigerian mothers. She emphasizes the unique manner African mothers respond to the actions of their children with slap as her signature in her skits.

https://igberetvnews.com/1413032/comedienne-taaooma-husband-abula-celebrate-1st-wedding-anniversary-photos/

Bloggers and lies are 5 & 6... She is not married to the guy, it's a new relationship which is just 1 year old not marriage.

Go and check on Instagram to confirm.

Abeg mak una dey talk truth for once cos una join de problem for dis country.

4 Likes

Re: Comedienne, Taaooma And Husband, Abula Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by NightFood: 10:10am On Jan 25, 2022
Congrats to them
Re: Comedienne, Taaooma And Husband, Abula Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by iCauseTrouble: 10:11am On Jan 25, 2022
sad
Re: Comedienne, Taaooma And Husband, Abula Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by ruggedboych: 10:11am On Jan 25, 2022
anochuko01:

E shock you!!! ; cheesy cheesy cheesy

You can now stop fantasizing about her tongue

She's not my type of woman, with baby face and short.

God forbid
Re: Comedienne, Taaooma And Husband, Abula Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by akanbiaa(m): 10:12am On Jan 25, 2022
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Parties With Her At Her DJ Booth / Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.