Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

The Real Saraki VS FAKE Saraki(senate President) Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Saraki VS FAKE Saraki(senate President) Pictures (4640 Views)

Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso / Saraki Vs IGP: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Senate Delegation / Saraki Vs IGP: No Appointment For Senate Delegation To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Saraki VS FAKE Saraki(senate President) Pictures by CilicMarin: 10:48am On Nov 14, 2018
The real Saraki died during the offa Robbery incident while the PDP and the ipob yoots, went to Bombay and procured a cloned Saraki.

The real name of the present one parading himself as Saraki is Amitabh from Bombay.

Tell the difference yourself.

Corrinthians

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Real Saraki VS FAKE Saraki(senate President) Pictures by ibrahimsalam: 11:00am On Nov 14, 2018
Op this jubrin matter is really giving us headache here in the north,how can than boy called cownu be telling us that buhari is jubrin,he even went further to tell us date and time when the surgery was done .
The latest they are saying is that jubrin have run away.

I know this your post about saraki is a joke but we mist focus on many issues raised about jubrin,we in the north will never vote for a fake man or impostor claiming to be buhari ,we will instead vote for our brother atiku.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Real Saraki VS FAKE Saraki(senate President) Pictures by Corrinthians(m): 11:03am On Nov 14, 2018
CilicMarin:
The real Saraki died during the offa Robbery incident while the PDP and the ipob yoots, went to Bombay and procured a cloned Saraki.

The real name of the present one parading himself as Saraki is Amitabh from Bombay.

Corrinthians
shocked shocked

Who would have thought what we now have is a fake Saraki? The plastic surgeon did a good job but the nose is a dead giveaway! One is pointed and the other one has q flat nose. sad

What can pdp supporters say in all honesty to defend this obvious fake Saraki?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Saraki VS FAKE Saraki(senate President) Pictures by Corrinthians(m): 11:04am On Nov 14, 2018
ibrahimsalam:
Op this jubrin matter is really giving us headache here in the north,how can than boy called cownu be telling us that buhari is jubrin,he even went further to tell us date and time when the surgery was done .

I know this your post about saraki is a joke but we mist focus on many issues raised about jubrin,we in the north will never vote for a fake man or impostor claiming to be buhari ,we will instead vote for our brother atiku.
What sort of nonsense blab is this?

Address the evidence before your very eyes and stop talking trash.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Saraki VS FAKE Saraki(senate President) Pictures by haladadon: 11:12am On Nov 14, 2018
why that circle colour always red, why not green considering he's the Senate president.

3 Likes

Re: The Real Saraki VS FAKE Saraki(senate President) Pictures by CilicMarin: 11:16am On Nov 14, 2018
Corrinthians:

Address the evidence before your very eyes and stop talking trash.

That thing you quoted is shameless

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Saraki VS FAKE Saraki(senate President) Pictures by Oblang(m): 11:22am On Nov 14, 2018
See the cap he is wearing. One is close to his eyebrow while the other is not close..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Saraki VS FAKE Saraki(senate President) Pictures by nelcliff(m): 11:22am On Nov 14, 2018
CilicMarin:

Corrinthians

Is this the only way you can use to support your Buhari Govt?

Sorry you are death on arrival..

He is a smart 007 in our region Nigeria......

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Saraki VS FAKE Saraki(senate President) Pictures by ibrahimsalam: 11:26am On Nov 14, 2018
Corrinthians:

Address the evidence before your very eyes and stop t. Weking trash.
nobody will take you serious because you have not said this before until KANU started exposing jubril besides you need to go and open a radio like briafra radio so that the world can take you serious.
Kanu is spoiling business for us even in the north his radio is disturbing us here and most of what he is saying seems to be truth. We will not vote an impostor

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Saraki VS FAKE Saraki(senate President) Pictures by CilicMarin: 11:26am On Nov 14, 2018
[s]
nelcliff:

Is this the only way you can use to support your Buhari Govt?

Sorry you are late on arrival..

He is a smart 007 in our region Nigeria...
[/s]

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Real Saraki VS FAKE Saraki(senate President) Pictures by bantudra: 11:26am On Nov 14, 2018
i never liked this guy,wheather cloned or not.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b09Lxb6V6dg
Re: The Real Saraki VS FAKE Saraki(senate President) Pictures by Olatunji1929: 11:31am On Nov 14, 2018
Am not saying op is brainless but his brain is full of poo was saraki in off the day lai muhammed guys attacked and robbed offa dont you know that those guys came from lai town their evil was planned and executed in lai town no wonder you called your zombie bros to verify your senseless burukutu joint news

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Saraki VS FAKE Saraki(senate President) Pictures by MalcoImX: 11:31am On Nov 14, 2018
One iPoB made a thread that Buhari is getting fairer as evidence that he couldn't be the real Buhari.

I too see Saraki getting fairer in the second picture. May be he's not the real Saraki.

Who is this one and where is he from?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Saraki VS FAKE Saraki(senate President) Pictures by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2018
ibrahimsalam:
Op this jubrin matter is really givintg us headache here in the north,how can than boy called cownu be telling us that buhari is jubrin,he even went further to tell us date and time when the surgery was done .

Shit! Northerners are too gullible!
Re: The Real Saraki VS FAKE Saraki(senate President) Pictures by allthingsgood: 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hahahahahahaha

grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Saraki VS FAKE Saraki(senate President) Pictures by Auladimeji1: 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
MalcoImX:
One iPoB made a thread that Buhari is getting fairer as evidence that he couldn't be the real Buhari.

I too see Saraki getting fairer in the second picture. May be he's not the real Saraki.

Who is this one and where is he from?
Atairu from Somalia

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Saraki VS FAKE Saraki(senate President) Pictures by NonsoWow: 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
Nnamdi kanu is God-sent at this point in time. He has won so many converts in Igboland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real Saraki VS FAKE Saraki(senate President) Pictures by RZArecta2(m): 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2018
Osinbajo OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Saraki VS FAKE Saraki(senate President) Pictures by ibrahimsalam: 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:

Shit! Northerners are too gullible!
count me out ,some but not all.
Those defending buhari should focus on countering the serious allegations made by that Igbo guy and not this rubbish .the guy is on air all over the world making wild insinuations while the gullible are here taliking of atiku.

1 Like

Re: The Real Saraki VS FAKE Saraki(senate President) Pictures by Randy100: 2:43pm On Nov 14, 2018
Both Nnamdi kanu and sillymarin(op) are very stupid. We should be talking about changing Buhari from office so that things will get better. #NIGERIAWILLWORKAGAIN#
Re: The Real Saraki VS FAKE Saraki(senate President) Pictures by Officialpdpnig: 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
Oblang:
See the cap he is wearing. One is close to his eyebrow while the other is not close..

He is obviously using the cap to hide the plastic surgery done on his forehead. He should remove his cap.

#sarakiremoveyourcap

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Saraki VS FAKE Saraki(senate President) Pictures by Officialpdpnig: 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
Randy100:
Both Nnamdi kanu and sillymarin(op) are very stupid. We should be talking about changing Buhari from office so that things will get better. #NIGERIAWILLWORKAGAIN#

Bia nwokem Randy. Randy yourself and vamoose from here.

Change which buhari with who? The kleptomaniac in my party?

The thing that is doing you is yet unknown to the medical community

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Saraki VS FAKE Saraki(senate President) Pictures by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Bubu the thief will be sent back to his cows, that's where he belongs.
Re: The Real Saraki VS FAKE Saraki(senate President) Pictures by Officialpdpnig: 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
Karatum:

Bubu the thief will be sent back to his cows, that's where he belongs.

You mean as you were sent away in 2015 as the thief you were?

You need to understand that once a thief is caught, he cannot be allowed to return to the same house to steal.

My party were caught with their hands in the cookie jar and as long as we have reinforced our thievery by bringing a kleptomaniac to be our presidential aspirant then we have already kissed 2019 goodbye

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Real Saraki VS FAKE Saraki(senate President) Pictures by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

[s]You mean as you were sent away in 2015 as the thief you were?

You need to understand that once a thief is caught, he cannot be allowed to return to the same house to steal.

My party were caught with their hands in the cookie jar and as long as we have reinforced our thievery by bringing a kleptomaniac to be our presidential aspirant then we have already kissed 2019 goodbye[/s]

Bubu is a thief and we will kick out from Aso Rock next year
Re: The Real Saraki VS FAKE Saraki(senate President) Pictures by Officialpdpnig: 3:11pm On Nov 14, 2018
Karatum:

Bubu is a thief and we will kick out from Aso Rock next year

Atiku and my PDP are all kleptomaniacs and even my party knows they cannot come close to Aso rock in 2019 hence all this unnecessary raucous they are making.

You want to use that your crippled PDP leg to kick Buhari out.

You better go and take care of your crippled legs before you hurt yourself even more

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Real Saraki VS FAKE Saraki(senate President) Pictures by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

[s]Atiku and my PDP are all kleptomaniacs and even my party knows they cannot come close to Aso rock in 2019 hence all this unnecessary raucous they are making.

You want to use that your crippled PDP leg to kick Buhari out.

You better go and take care of your crippled legs before you hurt yourself even more[/s]

It is the patriotic duty of good Nigerians to kick out the dullard next year. It is a divine mandate from God.
Atikulate with me so ur miserable life shall gain upliftment

Like Ganduje, like Buhari

1 Like

Re: The Real Saraki VS FAKE Saraki(senate President) Pictures by Randy100: 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Stop being stupid while Buhari/Osibanjo are stealing your destiny away.

3 Likes

Re: The Real Saraki VS FAKE Saraki(senate President) Pictures by Officialpdpnig: 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
Randy100:

You should continue being Randy while that kleptomaniac Gaytiku enjoys himself as your royal randyness's delight.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Real Saraki VS FAKE Saraki(senate President) Pictures by Officialpdpnig: 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
Karatum:

It is the patriotic duty of good Nigerians to kick out the dullard next year. It is a divine mandate from God.
Atikulate with me so ur miserable life shall gain upliftment

Like Ganduje, like Buhari

Its the patriotic duty of well meaning Nigerian to ensure a thief and klepto like Gaytiku does not smell presidency next year.

That is the divine mandate.

You are free to Athiefkuloot yourself to misery.

Its your cup of tea.

Like Jonathan, Diezani, FFK, Wendel simlin, Dasuki, like Gaytiku

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Real Saraki VS FAKE Saraki(senate President) Pictures by CilicMarin: 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
Randy100:

Mynd44

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abba Kyari’s Daughter Secretly Appointed VP At Nigerian Sovereign Investment Aut / Oyo State Governor Seyi Makinde Still Uses His Personal Car / Nigerians Rain Curses On Tinubu Over 2023 Election - Screen Shots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.