Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,774 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:04 PM

An Event Caterer With An Ongoing Promo - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / An Event Caterer With An Ongoing Promo (628 Views)

Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) / Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests / Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Event Caterer With An Ongoing Promo by Creatifydeal: 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,

So while checking through the internet for Vendors for my friends Wedding, We contacted a lot of caterers so as to find one that is affordable and reliable (as we have heard in times past that some caterers are not 100% truthful). We negotiated with a few and then at the verge of making our final decicion.......We saw a catering promo of this particular caterer DELICASI CATERING SERVICES.

She sounded so reliable and we opted out for her. The event held and to my shocking surprise all the Guests ate to satisfaction and she even had a few Coolers of Food including Meat to turn over to the Bride's mother. I mean I know caterers steal food home but this one is different oooo.
You can check her out on her Instagram page--- www.instagram.com/delicasicatering

The promo she has on her Page is just 1500 for Food and Smallchops. You can thank me later

Re: An Event Caterer With An Ongoing Promo by McPerry(f): 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2018
Are you a caterer?
Do you need FOOD SERVERS?
We have capable hands to assist you in serving your guests food.
kindly call or Whatsapp us on 08027101940.
thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Special Birthday Package / What Did You Kill For This Christmas Celebration / Yummy Cupcakes And Glazed Donuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.