Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Produce “my Nnamdi Kanu” Or Face My Wrath – Justice Nyako - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Produce “my Nnamdi Kanu” Or Face My Wrath – Justice Nyako (1316 Views)

Justice Nyako Orders DSS To Let Nnamdi Kanu Watch His Favourite Football Matches / Adeyanju To Justice Nyako: Step Down From Kanu's Trial, Your Husband Is Fulani / Go against Edo and expect my wrath - Obaseki Warns Legislators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Produce “my Nnamdi Kanu” Or Face My Wrath – Justice Nyako by gabinweb: 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2018
The presiding Justice of the Federal High Court Abuja, Justice Binta Nyako, has asked Senator Eyinnaya Abaribe and two others who stood as sureties to the leader of Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, to produce him before the court.

Justice Nyako, who said this on Wednesday, threatened to take action against the sureties if they fail to produce the IPOB leader.

According to her, ... https://expresgist.com/2018/11/14/produce-my-nnamdi-kanu-or-face-my-trouble-justice-nyako/
Re: Produce “my Nnamdi Kanu” Or Face My Wrath – Justice Nyako by gen2briz(m): 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ok
Re: Produce “my Nnamdi Kanu” Or Face My Wrath – Justice Nyako by alsudan: 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
Complete bollocks

2 Likes

Re: Produce “my Nnamdi Kanu” Or Face My Wrath – Justice Nyako by Corrinthians(m): 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2018
That foolish senator who wanted to leverage on the mass hysteria to prop up his flaky political image right now.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Produce “my Nnamdi Kanu” Or Face My Wrath – Justice Nyako by madmohamed(m): 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
gabinweb:
The presiding Justice of the Federal High Court Abuja, Justice Binta Nyako, has asked Senator Eyinnaya Abaribe and two others who stood as sureties to the leader of Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, to produce him before the court.

Justice Nyako, who said this on Wednesday, threatened to take action against the sureties if they fail to produce the IPOB leader.

According to her, ... https://expresgist.com/2018/11/14/produce-my-nnamdi-kanu-or-face-my-trouble-justice-nyako/
u can't do nothing. First tel Buhari to produce his certificate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Produce “my Nnamdi Kanu” Or Face My Wrath – Justice Nyako by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
Wetin hausa women are for igbo guys body is something I don't understand.....which one is 'my nnamdi Kanu'?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Produce “my Nnamdi Kanu” Or Face My Wrath – Justice Nyako by DogmaNation: 1:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
Corrinthians:
That foolish senator who wanted to leverage on the mass hysteria to prop up his flaky political image right now.. cheesy
Noting will happen. Go and tell Buhari n his army to produce him. If u were in his shoes will u stay n allow them kill u?Bloody hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Produce “my Nnamdi Kanu” Or Face My Wrath – Justice Nyako by Corrinthians(m): 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
DogmaNation:
Noting will happen. Go and tell Buhari n his army to produce him. If u were in his shoes will u stay n allow them kill u?Bloody hypocrites
Na so. cheesy

We are used to all these online bravado. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Produce “my Nnamdi Kanu” Or Face My Wrath – Justice Nyako by DogmaNation: 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
Corrinthians:
Na so. cheesy

We are used to all these online bravado. cheesy
Ewu! When bokoharam started, Nigeria idiotic army was flexing their muscles then,but today they are crying when asked to go n face them. Stupid Nigeria army only powerful on civilians without gun. A day of reckoning is coming!

3 Likes

Re: Produce “my Nnamdi Kanu” Or Face My Wrath – Justice Nyako by Corrinthians(m): 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
DogmaNation:
Ewu! When bokoharam started, Nigeria idiotic army was flexing their muscles then,but today they are crying when asked to go n face them. Stupid Nigeria army only powerful on civilians without gun. A day of reckoning is coming!
cheesy cheesy

Re: Produce “my Nnamdi Kanu” Or Face My Wrath – Justice Nyako by DogmaNation: 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Produce “my Nnamdi Kanu” Or Face My Wrath – Justice Nyako by Roger3D(m): 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
Im very glad with this judgement requiring the forfeiture of N300 million to the FG by Cownu,s sureties. Alot of roads and power infrastructure could sure use such infusion of funds. Next time they will think twice before they stand for a scammer like him
Re: Produce “my Nnamdi Kanu” Or Face My Wrath – Justice Nyako by dometome: 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
Roger3D:
Im very glad with this judgement requiring the forfeiture of N300 million to the FG by Cownu,s sureties. Alot of roads and power infrastructure could sure use such infusion of funds. Next time they will think twice before they stand for a scammer like him
they will not pay even a dime. Go and hang yourself if you don't like it
Re: Produce “my Nnamdi Kanu” Or Face My Wrath – Justice Nyako by lastmessenger: 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
Bleep the court and Bleep all of you
Re: Produce “my Nnamdi Kanu” Or Face My Wrath – Justice Nyako by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
grin grin grin Justice Nyako ask the Nigerian Army to produce him or face your wrath!

What could senator Abaribe had done in the face of so many Nigerian securities

What could he have done

Why not pick the people of your size and stop intimidating law abiding citizens!

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Ikeja Bomb Last:-17years After / Listen - Leaked Tape Of Governor Wike Threatening To Kill An INEC Staff / An Open Letter To Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.