Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,102 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Notice::::beware Of This Lady, She Is Scamming People - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Notice::::beware Of This Lady, She Is Scamming People (5175 Views)

Census: NPC Postpones Training For Enumerators, Supervisors Till Further Notice / Beware Of Job Scammers / Important Notice For Npower Graduate 2017 Batch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notice::::beware Of This Lady, She Is Scamming People by zezinando(m): 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
She tells people she wl give them ushering job, she tells them to send 5-10k for registration and after that she wl switch off her phone after receiving the money, I busted her today after which she blocked me... This is her phone no 08105973512... I wl post her picture below.. Pls be careful guys!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Notice::::beware Of This Lady, She Is Scamming People by SpyAC(m): 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2018
This fish nearly scammed me ooo, but thank I jumped her pass,

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Notice::::beware Of This Lady, She Is Scamming People by zezinando(m): 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
SpyAC:
This fish nearly scammed me ooo, but thank I jumped her pass,
the mods should help push this to fp before innocent people fall victim, one lady almost fell victim today but for my intervention, she was saved!!

1 Like

Re: Notice::::beware Of This Lady, She Is Scamming People by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
Cc funlord tabbaz
Re: Notice::::beware Of This Lady, She Is Scamming People by Lucifer66(m): 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
You caught her how?
Did you give her money first?
I need details.

1 Like

Re: Notice::::beware Of This Lady, She Is Scamming People by Fierce11: 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
She can only scam Jobless people.. Those wey get Job and us that own businesses no get wahala..
I know would definitely agree with me on this one..
Lalasticlala Mynd44, please help and the jobless Nigeria youths.
Re: Notice::::beware Of This Lady, She Is Scamming People by Melvinsofty: 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2018
Fierce11:
She can only scam Jobless people.. Those wey get Job and us that own businesses no get wahala..
Mumu na you first get job

29 Likes

Re: Notice::::beware Of This Lady, She Is Scamming People by Fierce11: 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
Melvinsofty:
Mumu na you first get job
Before you? Definitely..

1 Like

Re: Notice::::beware Of This Lady, She Is Scamming People by funlord(m): 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
zezinando:
She tells people she wl give them ushering job, she tells them to send 5-10k for registration and after that she wl switch off her phone after receiving the money, I busted her today after which she blocked me... This is her phone no 08105973512... I wl post her picture below.. Pls be careful guys!!!

Post her bank account information. I am sure this is a man posing as a woman

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notice::::beware Of This Lady, She Is Scamming People by majorgr: 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
are you sure someone is not catch fishing her? using innocent pictures to deceive? you can't conclude yet the picture is her, it maybe, she is being implicated because i know that people who are dubious try not to leave any traces of their trails

2 Likes

Re: Notice::::beware Of This Lady, She Is Scamming People by Uyi168: 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
Fierce11:
and how many people get jobs
Re: Notice::::beware Of This Lady, She Is Scamming People by Uyi168: 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
majorgr:
are you sure someone is not catch fishing her? using innocent pictures to deceive? you can't conclude yet the picture is her, it maybe, she is being implicated because i know that people who are dubious try not to leave any traces of their trails
my thoughts exactly..
Re: Notice::::beware Of This Lady, She Is Scamming People by Tabbaz(m): 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2018
I pity the innocent lady. Usually scammers don't use their real pictures
Re: Notice::::beware Of This Lady, She Is Scamming People by vincentjk(m): 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2018
Country hard..... infact i blame buhari for this
Re: Notice::::beware Of This Lady, She Is Scamming People by great664(m): 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
funlord:

How will you be able to trace her details or location with just her Bank account number and name?

I need to trace one that send scam alert to my boy in shop?

Luckily for me, I did a transfer to same guy the previous day so I have his details

FBN Account number...
Re: Notice::::beware Of This Lady, She Is Scamming People by SarcasticGenius(m): 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
Haven't I seen this face on NL before? angry
Re: Notice::::beware Of This Lady, She Is Scamming People by zezinando(m): 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
Fierce11:
this is a very senseless comment.

1 Like

Re: Notice::::beware Of This Lady, She Is Scamming People by zezinando(m): 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
funlord:

. That's d acct noAcct num :0099974391
Acct name :Glory Onyemelukwe.
Bank :Diamond bank

1 Like

Re: Notice::::beware Of This Lady, She Is Scamming People by freeeeme(m): 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
U don't need to pay a dime to gain admission to school or get a job. Take it.
If u dey process job and dey tell u say make u pay for one tin one tin...pick race

2 Likes

Re: Notice::::beware Of This Lady, She Is Scamming People by zezinando(m): 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
great664:

How will you be able to trace her details or location with just her Bank account number and name?

Luckily for me, I did a transfer to same guy the previous day so I have his details

FBN Account number...
am sure she can be traced with that account information, all that needs to be done is to walk into the said bank and see the manager to help check the owners details.... Boom she is in trouble... My opinion thou
Re: Notice::::beware Of This Lady, She Is Scamming People by uchezzi(m): 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2018
Fierce11:
MYOPIC THINKING SMELLS OVER U

2 Likes

Re: Notice::::beware Of This Lady, She Is Scamming People by funlord(m): 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
great664:

FBN Account number...

Get a court order and a petition from sars. His account would be frozen along with his bvn and the bank must release all details linked to the account to you and then you arrest him

1 Like

Re: Notice::::beware Of This Lady, She Is Scamming People by funlord(m): 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
zezinando:
. That's d acct noAcct num :0099974391
Acct name :Glory Onyemelukwe.
Bank :Diamond bank

Tell the person who paid him directly from their account to contact me. I will give them an agent in diamond bank to assist
Re: Notice::::beware Of This Lady, She Is Scamming People by Nbote(m): 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
Fierce11:

U are absolutely insensitive... So business owners no dey fall victim to scams? Or are U saying everyone seeking genuine ushering jobs don't also have other businesses or jobs? Business owner my ass

6 Likes

Re: Notice::::beware Of This Lady, She Is Scamming People by zezinando(m): 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2018
funlord:

Tell the person who paid him directly from their account to contact me. I will give them an agent in diamond bank to assist
drop ur digit, wl Def give her
Re: Notice::::beware Of This Lady, She Is Scamming People by funlord(m): 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
zezinando:
drop ur digit, wl Def give her

The what's app link to my security line is on my profile

1 Like

Re: Notice::::beware Of This Lady, She Is Scamming People by GavelSlam: 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2018
majorgr:

Catfishing.

1 Like

Re: Notice::::beware Of This Lady, She Is Scamming People by peacengine(m): 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2018
Before you destroy her image, what exactly happened?
Re: Notice::::beware Of This Lady, She Is Scamming People by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
I think her name is
Re: Notice::::beware Of This Lady, She Is Scamming People by Dacronym(m): 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2018
funlord:

Funlord!!!!! Baba Oh!!
Omo na you Oh grin grin

Re: Notice::::beware Of This Lady, She Is Scamming People by dingbang(m): 4:14am On Nov 15, 2018
Now, anyone that wants to do business with me online must go through a video call with me else we ain't doing shittt cuz I must see your face and screenshot it so if you scam me, I post it all over the social media.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Job Opportunity (recruitment) / Pls Who Got This From U-connect?? / Over 50 Job Openings For Africans At World-bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.