Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

Best Data Plans Available For All Networks (Very Cheap And Affordable) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Data Plans Available For All Networks (Very Cheap And Affordable) (440 Views)

What's The Best Data Plan For Heavy Users? / The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks / Glo Increases Their Data Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Data Plans Available For All Networks (Very Cheap And Affordable) by Techhood: 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2018
I think everyone was already addicted to the cheat that just became trash, I mean the MTN 0.0k and the MTN Mpulse. But all of those are now in the past, we need a way to survive in the internet generation.
I was just going through some old post looking to a very affordable data plan then I saw some, so I decided to share it with you guys.

MTN
If you are looking for an affordable data plans to go for, I think you should go for this one, N200 For 1gb and 5gb for N1000, we also have the MTN night plan (Reviewed) which gives you, 250mb for N25 and 500 mb for just N50. You can also get 1.5gb for free on by just MTN 4G LTE on your MTN sim.

Airtel
I actually think Airtel is the fastest network and their data is not so expensive. There is a way to get 1.5gb for free from Airtel by just getting an Airtel 4G sim. Airtel also have a data plan for night which gives 500mb for N25, I think that’s what MTN is offering at N50. You can activate that by dialing *312#
Lest I forget, you can activate Airtel double data by sending GET to 141

Glo
I know a lot of people won’t even want to read about this, because Glo is slow in most areas, but it seems the sweetest when it comes to free browsing.
Glo Oga sim seems the best affordable data for now on Glo which gives 3.5gb for N1000

9mobile
We’re now on the Network provider with the most expensive data plan. Though their plans are expensive but the network is worth it.
There was a way to get 4.5gb for N500 but don’t know if it’s still working. This dope network was also giving out 30gb data when you buy a LTE MiFi… Presently, you can activate the etisalat Ramadan data plan promo, it offer 1gb for N200 but it’s actually valid for three days. I think that’s for the heavy data consumers.
SOURCE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Data Plans Available For All Networks (Very Cheap And Affordable) by tokrizy: 5:37am On Nov 23, 2018
so that airtel sub now if I send GET to 141 and recahrege #1500 airtime to sub how many gig will I get?

u know normally #1500 sub will give u 3GIG...so how many gig will I get?

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi "Biggest Party Yet" To Hold On December 8. / Honor 8C Powered Qualcomm Snapdragon 632, 4000mah Battery / Galaxy Note Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.