Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

How Do I Go About Shipping And Clearing A Car From Dubai.(uae) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Do I Go About Shipping And Clearing A Car From Dubai.(uae) (13712 Views)

Welcome To Cotonou Buying And Clearing / I Need Urgent Answer About Shipping Car From USA / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Go About Shipping And Clearing A Car From Dubai.(uae) by Dream1: 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2010
Does anyone have any experience in shipping cars from the United Arab Emirates? I am looking at buying a friends car and shipping it back to Lagos. Please can any1 with knowledge or experience shed light on this. How much will it cost to ship down and how much will it cost to clear once it arrives.? Also wat is the time frame btw shipping date and arrival in lagos.

Many thanks in advance
Re: How Do I Go About Shipping And Clearing A Car From Dubai.(uae) by chelseabmw(m): 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2010
just wait for some dealers.They will put u through
Re: How Do I Go About Shipping And Clearing A Car From Dubai.(uae) by tekajibril(m): 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2010
it actually depends on the weight and measurement of the car cos it would be shipped in a container. U can call me on +971509939609, Teka.
Re: How Do I Go About Shipping And Clearing A Car From Dubai.(uae) by femmy2010(m): 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2010
I am sure you would spend much more than what it takes to pre-order from Europe,us and canada.
Containerising means paying more clearing.
Re: How Do I Go About Shipping And Clearing A Car From Dubai.(uae) by tekajibril(m): 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2010
Na man, he wont pay for clearing it. the car would get delivered at our office before they call him up.
Re: How Do I Go About Shipping And Clearing A Car From Dubai.(uae) by femmy2010(m): 12:17am On Jul 24, 2010
Are you saying he wont pay nothing upon d car arrival in Nigeria?
Re: How Do I Go About Shipping And Clearing A Car From Dubai.(uae) by arnold2g3(m): 1:16am On Jul 24, 2010
Teka Please send me a mail, i have some questions. arnold@infinite-autos.com
Re: How Do I Go About Shipping And Clearing A Car From Dubai.(uae) by AGARIautos: 3:23am On Jul 24, 2010
PLEASE VISIT UNITED ARAB SHIPPING COMPANY OFFICE YOURSELF GET THE ADDRESS FROM THE SITE (www.uasc.net) THEY HANDLE SHIPPING DIRECT TO WEST AFRICA AND WILL PUT YOU THROUGH THE WHOLE PROCESS AND ANSWER ALL YOUR CONCERNS FIRST HAND, GOODLUCK.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Go About Shipping And Clearing A Car From Dubai.(uae) by tekajibril(m): 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2010
arnold2g3:

Teka Please send me a mail, i have some questions. arnold@infinite-autos.com
I just sent you a mail, my email is contacttekajibril@yahoo.com

Dream1:

Does anyone have any experience in shipping cars from the United Arab Emirates? I am looking at buying a friends car and shipping it back to Lagos. Please can any1 with knowledge or experience shed light on this. How much will it cost to ship down and how much will it cost to clear once it arrives.? Also wat is the time frame btw shipping date and arrival in lagos.

Many thanks in advance

A container gets to Nigeria in 25 or less days after departure. you can also send me an email, if u've got pending questions.
Re: How Do I Go About Shipping And Clearing A Car From Dubai.(uae) by Iamsoulomon: 1:16am On Jul 01, 2020
tekajibril:

I just sent you a mail, my email is contacttekajibril@yahoo.com

A container gets to Nigeria in 25 or less days after departure. you can also send me an email, if u've got pending questions.

Hello Teka do you know site to shop for cars in dubai? And how can you help one arrange for shipping, I’m in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

2010 Model Toyota Camry Xle Toks 4plugs With Thumb Start Engine / Cheap 07 Lexus ES350 (full Option) @ 2.8m / Mercedes Benz Offers You Cannot Reject

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.