Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,345 members, 7,860,886 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:06 PM

Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' (44529 Views)

Tinubu Mourns Prof Ben Nwabueze / Prof. Ben Nwabueze Dies At 92, Ten Years After Begging God For More Five Years / Buhari Vs Atiku: Ben Nwabueze Storms Court In Wheelchair To Represent Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by rexwalters: 12:23am On Nov 15, 2018
themanderon:

Got no business with Ben Nwabueze or Your grand tormentor Nnamdi KANU. I am against the bad policies, killings, corruption, ineptitude, Nepotism, religious bigotry, and the deliberate manipulation of people like you into believing they mean well for the country when its obvious they do not.
Grand tormentor or Tom Tom?coward,invisible man kanu has not told us how he escaped from abia to east cameroun?I'm sure he must have stumbled across ojukwu's old maifesto "How to flee Biafra from Nigerian troops?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by rexwalters: 12:28am On Nov 15, 2018
Kingspin:
I don't know the kind of understand you got but if a thief can develop and change Nigeria for good let that thief come on-board.
A man cannot give what he does not have,the number 1 benefactor of a system will never alter it,take for example Abubakar atiku grandson of othman dan fodio will purport to restructure the country which is not within his jurisdiction, so that the North will stop collecting free oil money?only moronic minded people will believe such garbage.
Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by themanderon: 12:44am On Nov 15, 2018
rexwalters:
Grand tormentor or Tom Tom?coward,invisible man kanu has not told us how he escaped from abia to east cameroun?I'm sure he must have stumbled across ojukwu's old maifesto "How to flee Biafra from Nigerian troops?

If you want to find out how he fled from Nigeria go to Israel and ask him that yourself.
Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by themanderon: 12:51am On Nov 15, 2018
rexwalters:
Keep quiet this is a Federal system of 3 tiers,The Federal,States & local Governments,do you expect 1 Hausa Fulani man to reform different types of animal minded bigots like you?How much GDP did your state of origin or abode add to Nigeria's gross domestic product,Lazy e goats,you want others to work for free for you?

Please tell me at what rate your states GDP grew by and how many jobs were created in the state and in what sectors & Local Governments?so we can compare it with the national average? Hypocrite.

That's the thing with you guys. When faced with facts you resort to personal attacks well am not gona play that game with you because from your comments above its obvious you are a lost cause. Your life has become so miserable that you see white and call it black. Is buhari not a dictator? is he not nepotistic? is he not a religious bigot? Answer these questions as for you other rants I won't dignify you with an answer cos its obvious you are way off my league as you lack proper capacity to think as is the case of all feeble minded buhari followers like you.
Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by rexwalters: 12:52am On Nov 15, 2018
themanderon:

If you want to find out how he fled from Nigeria go to Israel and ask him that yourself.
Abaribe has already made the application to the Israel consulate,Justice Binta Nyako and the Court could care less were he is and how he got there,justice is blind.

100 million Naira is on the line,we dey laugh Mr biafra surety,kalu done screw em ikebe,never trust a swine,a pig is always a pig.
Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by rexwalters: 12:59am On Nov 15, 2018
themanderon:

That's the thing with you guys. When faced with facts you resort to personal attacks well am not gona play that game with you because from your comments above its obvious you are a lost cause. Your life has become so miserable that you see white and call it black. Is buhari not a dictator? is he not nepotistic? is he not a religious bigot? Answer these questions as for you other rants I won't dignify you with an answer cos its obvious you are way off my league as you lack proper capacity to think as is the case of all feeble minded buhari followers like you.
Don't change the topic with this dictator crap in a democratic system,if the President was a dictator like your absurd claim,saraki & dogara will not have attempted that failed coup and still be alive to campaign,you must have been a kid in the 80's & 90's and no nothing about the Military era?

Back to the topic at hand,I am still waiting on the job creation and GDP of your state of origin or abode so we can compare it to the National average. Military era governors of states selected by the President & commander in chief,in a democratic setting elected by the people and must be held accountable for their own actions and shortcomings and not shifting the blame to the president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by themanderon: 1:02am On Nov 15, 2018
rexwalters:
Don't cange the topic with this dictator crap in a democratic system,if the President was a dictator like your absurd claim,saraki & dogara will not have attempted that failed coup and still be alive to campaign,you must have been a kid in the 80's & 90's and no nothing about the Military era?

Back to the topic at hand,I am still waiting on the job creation and GDP of your state of origin or abode so we can compare it to the National average. Military era governors of states selected by the President & commander in chief,in a democratic setting elected by the people.

And you will wait till thy kingdom come. That's why is said you are a lost cause cos nothing I say is gona convince you. like I said bookmark this page for next year. Have a nice day. bye.
Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by rexwalters: 1:09am On Nov 15, 2018
themanderon:

And you will wait till thy kingdom come. That's why is said you are a lost cause cos nothing I say is gona convince you. like I said bookmark this page for next year. Have a nice day. bye.
Of course I will wait till Saudi kingdom,You can't answer?just like I thought?empty barrel, no wonder it is easy for gay ass atiku to fool you,no details or scientific facts to back your argument?

Same way you were waiting for Buhari & apc to reduce petrol to 45 naira,you can fool some people some times but you can't fool all the people all the time.
Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by ukodan123456: 1:44am On Nov 15, 2018
God over to you, you are still in-charge, I am aware, our earthly father in Igbo Land have said something and we igbos are going to work for the actualization.

1 Like

Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by ImperialYoruba: 2:20am On Nov 15, 2018
tochukwuifediba:
Prof Ben Nwabueze have declared that His last wish before Joining His Ancestors is for the Entire Ndi Igbo in every part of Nigeria to vote Atiku and PDP in 2019 Presidential election . it was an Electrifying and emotional moment

Atiku has been Igbonized
Igbos have been Atikulated.

There was no talk of biafra or marginalization at this gathering.

When Atiku loose we no wan hear about Biafra or marginalization o. grin
Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by Kingspin(m): 3:52am On Nov 15, 2018
rexwalters:
A man cannot give what he does not have,the number 1 benefactor of a system will never alter it,take for example Abubakar atiku grandson of othman dan fodio will purport to restructure the country which is not within his jurisdiction, so that the North will stop collecting free oil money?only moronic minded people will believe such garbage.
Somebody have to rescue Nigeria. You still don't get it. So leave it.
Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by Kingspin(m): 3:58am On Nov 15, 2018
SirBunky85:
and a man dat spent much more dan a President basic salary for four years just in bribing delegates looks like d one to be compared to Mandela abi?una gullibility no be here I swear
My comment was not meant for any particular individual. But if you trying painting a picture of what we have now you on a long long road. And if you feel that you can open heaven and bring down a saint to rule Nigeria very good, go-ahead.
Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by onward4life(m): 3:58am On Nov 15, 2018
SarkinYarki:

No!!!! The video below is senility in display please watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Y18fwd7Tw&feature=youtu.be

I swear if that is how evuhari actually look like or sound like or even responds to simple questions .

I will kill a BMC to die!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by Splendor185: 4:05am On Nov 15, 2018
Dammikraig - wetin concern you ( produced by Vergo)

http://naijabrez.com/2018/11/15/new-song-dammikraig-wetin-concern-you-prod-by-vergo/

Here we are with a wonderful and magnificent single from a young superior artist known by his stage name Dammikraig who decided to bless his fans with a catching tune which his titled “wetin concern you “ produced by Vergo

Follow him on Instagram @iamdimmakraig

DOWNLOAD HERE
Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by Basher8583: 5:25am On Nov 15, 2018
Kingspin:
I don't know the kind of understand you got but if a thief can develop and change Nigeria for good let that thief come on-board.
Please explin what that thief has achived. Afterall he has had 8 years in the past to prove such
Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by Brugo(m): 6:04am On Nov 15, 2018
The argument of the igbos in 2015 was centred on the age, religion and ethnicity of Buhari. Atiku is a 71 year old Fulani Muslim but now (as expected) those things don’t matter.

You people never learn. 2019 is upon us.

1 Like

Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by longerthroat(m): 6:18am On Nov 15, 2018
that means you'll live longer, cos that wish ain't coming through soonest. But mind you that Peter campaigned with oh ukwu & ekwueme, where are they after the campaign. retract your steps or you'll follow dem asap. tankiu
Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by Awaja(m): 6:20am On Nov 15, 2018
SarkinYarki:

What was he even saying?pacing with words & mumbling,Nna ,Nigeria is dire need of a messiah.
Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by uchenna4(m): 6:52am On Nov 15, 2018
Ndi Igbo, well I like your support for the PDP, the questions is, is this what we really need? My concern is massive developments so any president who will bring it on has my support.God bless Nigeria.
Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by OsundareSheriff: 6:56am On Nov 15, 2018
His last wish my foot.

Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by Born2Breed(f): 8:25am On Nov 15, 2018
Ndigbo kwenu!!!!
Over to you,this is the time to fulfill this great man's wish.
You either vote for Atiku or you are a sabo with iberiberism mentality.
Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by efeski(m): 9:10am On Nov 15, 2018
goodnessme1:
There will be no voting in east come 2019,

no referendum no election.

Justlook@yew

You mean no lefelendum no erection in the yeast

Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by NLandIsHypocrit: 9:46am On Nov 15, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
God knows , I will make everyone close to me Vote for Atiku

Atiku might have sinned in the past like all Nigerian leaders including Buhari , but everyone deserves a second chance .
Everyone deserves a second chance? Eeeh? But the IGBOS does not deserve even a first chance bah? Hypocrite.
Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by KanuIsCursed: 9:52am On Nov 15, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

I hope you don't die before him .

Hope you know that prof Ben Nwabueze is a bastard akpu eating drug pusher gala hawking and lacasera hawker? kiss my Fulani ass like your ancestors usually docheesy

Cc Immhotep
Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by Kingspin(m): 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
Basher8583:

Please explin what that thief has achived. Afterall he has had 8 years in the past to prove such
Please name that your non-thief/saint. We had head of state head back to rule yet
Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by PointB: 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
SarkinYarki:

grin grin grin

I though the question was about Corruption among politicians and his associates? Why is answering Oil and Gas prospecting companies?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by Basher8583: 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2018
Kingspin:
Please name that your non-thief/saint. We had head of state head back to rule yet
Eyes dey pain you or you have just refuse to belive what you see
Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by ajepako(f): 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
Cc Lzaa immhotep cyynthiawhite amarabae Ajepako Firefire homeboiy et all

AtikuObi means restructuring 2019

My stance....

2 Likes

Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by Kingspin(m): 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2018
Basher8583:

Eyes dey pain you or you have just refuse to belive what you see
You have no offer.
Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by Basher8583: 8:12am On Nov 16, 2018
Kingspin:
You have no offer.
And thats exactly the reason why you are doomed to failed at the polls next year
Re: Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' by Basher8583: 8:13am On Nov 16, 2018
Kingspin:
You have no offer.
And thats exactly the reason why you are doomed to fail at the polls next year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Begins Total Probe Of Jonathan’s Govt / "Ekweremadu Bought 2 BMWs & Got A London Flat For His Mistress"- SaharaReporters / DANA Flight From Abuja Loses Engine Mid-Air To Lagos!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.