Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,257 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses (39541 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms / Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by Amagite2: 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2018
A lady has taken to Twitter that she and her husband live in separate homes and she also gave reasons for it.

Read her tweets below...

"My husband and I live in separate homes. I have my own place. And we share one. Keeping my place is the best decision ever.

For those that keep asking, “ArE YaLL SePeRaTeD?” No. We aren’t. We live together. We share one home together. I take a few days out of the week to sleep at MY place because we both appreciate the peace and a break. How is this not a simple?

Also, we share a son. So I get a good nights sleep without my son a few times a week and so does he. This works for our work schedule and daily life. It’s kinda nice cause it feels like we’re still dating sometimes. He’s not a cheater, so you can dead that topic. We just living.

I feel like y’all making this harder to understand than it really is.

Let me mute this tweet cause y’all got a boxed in idea of marriage. We don’t fold for no one. We don’t let society tell us how to live. We good over here.
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/lady-reveals-why-she-and-her-husband-live-in-separate-houses.html

10 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by WinningEleven(m): 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2018

117 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by thesicilian: 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
Kind of like a test run for when they eventually divorce.

138 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by Sapphire86(f): 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
My dear, to each his own.... Though it's very unconventional, I understand the logic behind it.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by highqueen(f): 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
Perfect.
This kind of relationship last more than the one you and husby will stay under one roof and on the same bed monitoring each other like agents.

Please, personal peace and comfort is the way to go.

I like such serenity.

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by habsydiamond(m): 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ur life ur decisions.... Since ur guy is well carried along about it... Wetin concern outsiders.... Na dem head dem go take break coconut at last....

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by WinningEleven(m): 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
highqueen:
Perfect.
This kind of relationship last more than the one you and husby will stay under one roof and on the same bed monitoring each other like agents.

I like such serenity.
are you married?

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
As an introvert I totally understand.

Though, this is a little extreme for my taste.

I can't imagine driving all the time over to her house when Konji strikes and those cold nights when only boobies can keep me warm... Nah this is extreme shìt.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by IamD18: 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
Both are realists and business fellows who met each other just to have a son legally. Nothing more attached.

Husbands and wives are not meant to live separately.

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by highqueen(f): 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
WinningEleven:
are you married?
No, but I love my peace, just like this woman.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
I am hearing about this for the first time.
I have only heard about separate rooms in the same house not separate houses but this nice cool
Quite unconventional and unique.
Their lives their choice cool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by WinningEleven(m): 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2018
Women will like this because it will give them the opportunity to do all the nonsense their heart desires

After God and poverty, fear women

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
Don't come and tell us your hubby brings a lady to his house oooo.... I don't give a damn about it....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2018
Xaos:
As an introvert I totally understand.

Though, this is a little extreme for my taste.

I can't imagine driving all the time over to her house when Konji strikes and those cold nights when only boobies can keep me warm... Nah this is extreme shìt.

I go call her say the thing Don hold me.... But she shouldn't bother coming,,, I have my ways na of dealing with it....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by samysmoothfresh: 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2018
What i dont understand is why she con dey tell us undecided

who first ask am?

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by olamakinde(m): 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
highqueen:
Perfect.

I like such serenity.
nothing you say makes sense.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by Naijawebmaster: 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
There is no one general rule in marriage. Do what makes you happy and gives you peace so far it does not have negative effects on others.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by donweasley(m): 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
Whatever floats her boat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
This is the most realistic Bliss. I have always had this in my head but every time I try to say it, it just doesn't come out well. Good to know we now have an active whatsapp group and a proactive admin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by lonelydora: 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by Genniez(f): 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
This might .not work for everyone..hmm can't imagine a night with out cuddling ..loving my space isn't for the man I choose to spend the rest of life with. wise men say marry your friend and watch u two grow in happiness.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by Rumicarter: 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
The kind of stories you read on that Rubbish twitter sef.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by TimiRume(f): 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
OMG This is what i want

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by Rumicarter: 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
highqueen:
Perfect.

I like such serenity.

Yea, until you get comfortable with staying alone and file for a divorce because you enjoy your 'Peace'.
Why get married in the first place? Why not remain Boyfriend and Girlfriend forever?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by Yewandequeen(f): 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
Totally wrong

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by nanauju(f): 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
Loll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by helphelp: 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
No man who has that kind of freedom will remain holy.

No matter how coded, you and your hubby dey cheat

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
highqueen:
Perfect.

I like such serenity.

I agree with you. I have noticed that people in open relationships and likes are more honest and happier than the forced closed marriages.

Don't be surprise these lady and her husband are so happy than even most people here who will go against them.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
highqueen:
Perfect.

I like such serenity.

Damn, I just pity the person who's gonna marry you, You are just d very essence of troublesome wife.

Please & please stay single

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘Marry One, Marry All’ — Omosuwa Triplets Share Marriage Hopes / My 6 Years Old Daughter Surprised And Humbled Me. / Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.