Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Duncan Mighty Surprises A Widow With A Toyota Camry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Surprises A Widow With A Toyota Camry (35231 Views)

Williams Uchemba Built A House For A Widow Who Lives In An Uncompleted Building / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duncan Mighty Surprises A Widow With A Toyota Camry by Ritzy10(f): 11:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
Two days ago, singer Duncan Mighty shared a video of an old widow who was filmed dancing to his new song 'Miekeraso' and asked his fans to help him locate the woman.

He announced that he was going to donate a bag of rice, one goat, three wrappers, a cash price of N20k and also promised to pay for her health care.
He wrote:

'
Abeg who knows this special mama eeehhh .. mummy u don win immediate medical attention, 1 bag of rice 1 goat ? and 3 wrappers and 20k pls make una help locate her ...... Miekeraso Touching Lives #miekeraso #Born4this.'
After finding the woman, the singer instead surprised her today with a brand new Toyota Camry and also got her registered at a clinic.

Watch The Amazing Video Below:

https://zenithnaija.com/duncan-mighty-surprises-a-widow-with-a-brand-new-toyota-camry/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty Surprises A Widow With A Toyota Camry by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:05am On Nov 15, 2018
Ritzy10:
Two days ago, singer Duncan Mighty shared a video of an old widow who was filmed dancing to his new song 'Miekeraso' and asked his fans to help him locate the woman.

He announced that he was going to donate a bag of rice, one goat, three wrappers, a cash price of N20k and also promised to pay for her health care.
He wrote:

'
After finding the woman, the singer instead surprised her today with a brand new Toyota Camry and also got her registered at a clinic.

Watch The Amazing Video Below:

https://zenithnaija.com/duncan-mighty-surprises-a-widow-with-a-brand-new-toyota-camry/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Toks

12 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Surprises A Widow With A Toyota Camry by DTBCLICKS(m): 12:05am On Nov 15, 2018
U don mean it

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty Surprises A Widow With A Toyota Camry by praizblog: 4:10am On Nov 15, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Surprises A Widow With A Toyota Camry by dabrin: 4:19am On Nov 15, 2018
cheesy
Re: Duncan Mighty Surprises A Widow With A Toyota Camry by AdemolaA2: 5:35am On Nov 15, 2018
Nice gesture ... see more people dancing to Duncan songs now !!!
Re: Duncan Mighty Surprises A Widow With A Toyota Camry by YorubaAssasin: 5:37am On Nov 15, 2018
angry
Re: Duncan Mighty Surprises A Widow With A Toyota Camry by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:37am On Nov 15, 2018
Good for her
Re: Duncan Mighty Surprises A Widow With A Toyota Camry by francisMKD(m): 5:39am On Nov 15, 2018
the title of this topic is misleading...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty Surprises A Widow With A Toyota Camry by prigoz(m): 5:39am On Nov 15, 2018
He is sowing seed, because whosesoever gives to widow, gives loan to God, there will be payback time

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty Surprises A Widow With A Toyota Camry by tolulope1990(m): 5:39am On Nov 15, 2018
Buhari and Jubril are maaaaad

9 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Surprises A Widow With A Toyota Camry by mynaijadj(m): 5:40am On Nov 15, 2018
Great. Hope he has paid the uber guy?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty Surprises A Widow With A Toyota Camry by Jaynaira: 5:40am On Nov 15, 2018
Nice one
Re: Duncan Mighty Surprises A Widow With A Toyota Camry by Nogodye(m): 5:40am On Nov 15, 2018
Good for him...what a way to help the needy.

4 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Surprises A Widow With A Toyota Camry by truthnow: 5:41am On Nov 15, 2018
Woooowwwww! Walahi!!! @Duncanmighty you shall forever remain blessed. I shall continue to pray endlessly for you...

8 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Surprises A Widow With A Toyota Camry by chronique(m): 5:41am On Nov 15, 2018
nice one but is it that most of you can hardly differentiate between a brand new car and a belgium/tokunbo car? this is a 99-01 toyota camry and it's as old as an 18-20 years old university student,and can never be passed off as a brand new car.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Surprises A Widow With A Toyota Camry by 12345baba(m): 5:43am On Nov 15, 2018
Her for monetize the car nah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Surprises A Widow With A Toyota Camry by Yankee101: 5:44am On Nov 15, 2018
Who writes these headlines?

6 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Surprises A Widow With A Toyota Camry by Gosj01(m): 5:46am On Nov 15, 2018
What happens to cash?
Re: Duncan Mighty Surprises A Widow With A Toyota Camry by pocohantas(f): 5:49am On Nov 15, 2018
chronique:
nice one but is it that most of you can hardly differentiate between a brand new car and a belgium/tokunbo car? this is a 99-01 toyota camry and it's as old as an 18-20 years old university student,and can never be passed off as a brand new car.

Who told you we don't know the difference? But you of all people should know we buy brand new cars of 15-20yrs in Nigeria. cheesy

What does this old woman even need a car for? I think the food and money dey alright sha.

4 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Surprises A Widow With A Toyota Camry by JudasNaCarrot: 5:51am On Nov 15, 2018
I'm on my way right now to Duncan Mighty's Village in Port Harcourt to dance to this his new song....in fact i will even dance to all the old songs,even Mr Lova Lova colabo with Tiwa.

HE MUST BLESS ME TOO WITH A CAR.

Port Harcourt here I come.

6 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Surprises A Widow With A Toyota Camry by Justseyii: 5:57am On Nov 15, 2018
What is with nairalanders and misleading headlines lately?

www.studentvillage.one

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Surprises A Widow With A Toyota Camry by ttshems(m): 6:00am On Nov 15, 2018
The mama don make am
Re: Duncan Mighty Surprises A Widow With A Toyota Camry by izzy4shizzy(m): 6:02am On Nov 15, 2018
Him for just kukuma give her the money

Na who wan the buy fuel. And other motor expenditure for her

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Surprises A Widow With A Toyota Camry by symbianDON(m): 6:03am On Nov 15, 2018
duncan mighty surprises a Toyota Camry abi someone took too much burukutu last night grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Surprises A Widow With A Toyota Camry by sacramento1212: 6:06am On Nov 15, 2018
Of what importance is the toyota camry to the old woman when you consider the aspect of maintenance cost? Well, nice one anyway.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Surprises A Widow With A Toyota Camry by bennynaza(m): 6:11am On Nov 15, 2018
He go still employ driver for her?
Re: Duncan Mighty Surprises A Widow With A Toyota Camry by Itzurboi(m): 6:13am On Nov 15, 2018
pocohantas:

Who told you we don't know the difference? But you of all people should know we buy brand new cars of 15-20yrs in Nigeria. cheesy

What does this old woman even need a car for? I think the food and money dey alright sha.
Sweetie, its been a while... Sure you are good?
Re: Duncan Mighty Surprises A Widow With A Toyota Camry by chronique(m): 6:22am On Nov 15, 2018
pocohantas:

grin grin this is what I don't like. I don't like when Nigerians buy 15yrs old brand new car. It's embarrassing. The woman fit sell am use the money do business. wink
Re: Duncan Mighty Surprises A Widow With A Toyota Camry by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 15, 2018
Duncan Mighty surprises a Toyota Camry grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Celebrates Valentine With Fiancé, Ryan Taylor (Photos) / Ibinabo Fiberesima Celebrates Her 51st Birthday (Photos) / Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.